Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What more is life than a messed up balance sheet anyway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What more is life than a messed up balance sheet anyway?

"SYMBIOSIS",said our school books, "is a mutually beneficial association of two different beings."Something like a creeper growing on a tree,which holds on to the tree for support and provides it with light and nutrition from the soil.There's no dearth of such creeps on life terra firma,that grow in the shade of a big light and work ther way up.And since such association is beneficial to both parties involved,all are happy.Problems creep up only if and when either of them wonders,'have I given more than I got?' What more is life than a messed up balance sheet anyway?
    "Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never."

Re: What more is life than a messed up balance sheet anyway?

i think in which both members benefit from eachother --thats mutualism.symbiosis means dependence on another organism but not necessarily translating into benefits.

perhaps life can be seen as a balance sheet,wen i think abt it . but i cant seem to accept that definition.its too simplified.
    All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Comment

Working...
    X