Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think of

Hijabees....

and waht guys(larka log) think of non-hijabeez?
    James Bhand: Barbie - your avatars are so childish ...grow up--- look at my avatar-its so grownup and matchure

Re: What do you think of

Just nine more threads on this topic and we will register ourselves in guinness book of records

I find girlies in sleek abaya very hot. black gown and white head dress with niqaab and those in pretty colorful head dress are bombshells
    Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

lol codey...i really need some good repplies...
      James Bhand: Barbie - your avatars are so childish ...grow up--- look at my avatar-its so grownup and matchure

Comment

I think they are people too.
        I treat them as such.
        "Girls you've got to know when it's time to turn the page, when you're only wet because of the rain"

Comment

i haven't had very good experiences with hijabies....but i still don't feel it's appropriate to make any generalization....good n bad people are everywhere....

Live free, love just because, and never take anything for granted

Comment

SolarOceans: - No brother, they are not ordinary people they are hot chicks from inside

barbie - Tu main ne kia andoon ka halwa babaney ki tarkeeb batayee hia ??
            Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

I respect girls who wear hijabs (esp. in the West)...but to really have an idea of wot they're like, i wud have to get to know them, just like with anyone else...depends really, some r really religious and some r not...but it's hard to be a perfect muslim, so i c them as ppl who r at least making an effort in some way...but that's doesn't mean i look at a hijabi girl and automatically feel like she is a better muslim than me or anything...but i do think if ur wearing it with the rite intentions then it is quite admirable...and thesedays, quite brave too.
              "One must be courageous enough to show displeasure in the presence of someone, and not in their absence."

Comment

codey....tum aiwain ki fazool bongiyan martay rehtay ho har qawt

Comment

they r more nice thn other girls ..wht I thik , I may be wrong. Par atleast when one is doing som good thing, obviously she does have good intentions too. I think its really nice to be nice with a nice one ..so thts all.I actually don t think so deeep as others keh woo asee hoo gee ,woo waisee hoo , woo yeh, yeh woo.Just ur own business ppl, u wana do it ,thn Do it.If don thn donot do it...Its really nothing wht matters alot.
                  ~'***if u love sum 1 let dem go if day cum bk its ment 2 b***'~

Comment

A hijab makes a truly beautiful woman look EVEN MORE beautiful. If I had to choose between a moderately religious girl and a girl who wasn't religious at all, I'd go for the religious one. BTW, i'm not religious myself.

Comment

Dear wonderchild

im sure all the Hijabanese in this world are much obliged to you
                      May your every wish be granted...
                      Ancient chinese curse

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie_Girl
                        Hijabees....

and waht guys(larka log) think of non-hijabeez?
                        Never thought much about it but I find sacred cows to be extremely tasty.

Comment

hmmm, hijaab is arabic dress...dupatta, or burqa are more desi ...so i prefer those
                          you can kill those who tell the truth
                          but you can't kill the truth
                          -means "violence serves lies"-

Comment

Originally posted by PaRi Si
                            i haven't had very good experiences with hijabies....but i still don't feel it's appropriate to make any generalization....good n bad people are everywhere....
                            I agree. I've found that they look down very badly on those who don't wear a hijab as if they are inferior...but don't have anything in general against those who wear a hijab, in fact i respect them for it, but i just wish they could treat non-hijabees with the same respect.
                            Life is not a movie. Good guys lose. Everybody lies. And love does not conquer all.

Comment

wearing a hijab doesn't automatically make you a better muslim than the girl who doesn't wear one.
                              i've seen girls with hijab that are wearing tight arse jeans, and tight tops - that just defeats the entire purpose of the hijab.
                              the hijab is not the covering of the head per se, but in fact it is the covering of your private areas - and well, if those aren't covered properly, what's the point of the hijab?

Comment

Working...
                              X