makeup tips plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

makeup tips plz

What exactly is the deal with SPF? i mean how much are we supposed to use? If u use two or more products that each has a diff SPF factor, like if my moisturizer is spf 15, n my foundation is spf 15 as well, do i have the protection of 30 or what? I remember reading something like this in Seventeen magazine wayyyy back in HS, but i dont remember, coz it never applied to me then

Also what are gud eyemakeup removers to use? Ive used clinique, n lancome, n they leave it greasy n plus i have to use a lot.. they claim to be really gentle, for contact lens wearers so i think thas why they dont work too well.. i think if i get something "non-gentle" it'll be too harsh for my eyes.. Konfuzzled here :/
    The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Re: makeup tips plz

I would tell you if I knew abt any of this stuff I just wash my face with sabun and water and make up is removed

But about teh spf 15 giving you spf 30 protection, if its doubled, cant be right
    I never thought that you'd be the one to hold my heart
    but you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start....

Comment

try using Aveda makeup remover. It is natural and very gentle. I will come online tonight and we shall chat
      Allah is Watching........

Comment

Mahru, kitnay bajay? Its 2 AM here.. im bout to go to sleep

Pass, thas the thing, im not sure, if using two products with their own SPF, how that works..
        The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

what time is good for you Sara????

Comment

Im usually here after 9 PM (11 AM ure time i guess)

Comment

i guess we won't be chatting tonight.....................are you online right now??? I have to do some cooking. Are you going to log off soon?

Comment

Yeah i am, but u know how it is, once i start talking i can't stop I really shud get offline now, its 2 AM n i hav to get up tomm

Comment

sure you do that. I have not been online in a while. Will comeonline tomorrow....

Comment

Originally posted by Sara516
                    What exactly is the deal with SPF? i mean how much are we supposed to use? If u use two or more products that each has a diff SPF factor, like if my moisturizer is spf 15, n my foundation is spf 15 as well, do i have the protection of 30 or what? I remember reading something like this in Seventeen magazine wayyyy back in HS, but i dont remember, coz it never applied to me then

Also what are gud eyemakeup removers to use? Ive used clinique, n lancome, n they leave it greasy n plus i have to use a lot.. they claim to be really gentle, for contact lens wearers so i think thas why they dont work too well.. i think if i get something "non-gentle" it'll be too harsh for my eyes.. Konfuzzled here :/
                    I live in Texas and during the day, I wear a lotion with a SPF 15, and my foundation/powder has a SPF 10. On a daily basis, I'm rarely out in direct sunlight b/c it gives me a headache and my eyes are VERY sensitive to it. But if I go out where I know I'll be outside in direct sunlight, then I put on a sunscreen with SPF 30.

With eye make-up remover, you're right, Clinique and Lancome's leave your eyelids greasy. I have oily skin and I use L'oreal Eye make-up remover that you can buy at Wal-mart. It's a blue 4 oz. bottle that's about $6. It doesn't leave my lids greasy. I also wear contacts every single day and I've never had a problem with this particular eye make-up remover.

Comment

well im allergic to SPF...but i was told that you should use at least SPF 30.

Comment

Salam sara
                        There are all sorts of eye makeup removers on the market but the best one I've found is Vaseline. I learned this trick in high school from Seventeen Magazine & I've been using it ever since. Why? Well, it's easy & it doesn't sting the eye, and it's cheap. Some beauty experts tout Vaseline is actually good for the skin around the eyes. So try that but if you don't wanna try Vaseline.
                        try.
                        Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover: This is an oil free makeup remover that effective and doesn't leave an oily mess. I have also try that its really good and doesn't leave any greasy feeling to your eyes so give it a try its not expenisve and if you don't wear a lot of make-up it last longer too. So, give it a try.ok
                        I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth.

Comment

Lost, do the SPF of ure moisturizer/foundation add up to 25? Coz that's what I read in seventeen (i just remembered ), that if u apply two products, u only get teh SPF of the product on top, i.e. teh SPF 10 lotion..

Angel eyes, hwo can u be allergic to SPF?? What do you do to protect ur skin from :sunny: then?

HP, ure right.. vaseline was gud for removing the tiny little bits of mascara left over that werent taken off with the makeup remover n facewash i used after.. i use vaseline as lip balm as well Neutrogena, im allergic to , so i wont try

Comment

I'm allergic to SPF too
                            "Girls you've got to know when it's time to turn the page, when you're only wet because of the rain"

Comment

So wht do u guys do to protect ur skin ???

Comment

Working...
                              X