Rishta stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rishta stories

Seriously, im like so sick of hearing how falani falani had so many rishtas , how so many ppl were dying to marry them etc etc .. i know grlz who're getting rishtas all the damn time even tho they're not interested at all, a grl who was married/nikkahed already and her neighbors STILLL wanted her, a NINE YEAR OLD who was getting rishtas coz she was "sooo beautiful" (but is apparently really overweight and unattractive now--shes 14 so shes at that awkward stage bechari), hell my bro was a baby when rishtas came for my mother Makes grlz whove had all bad-rishta stories (or none actually) feel like crap
    The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Re: Rishta stories

have i told you that i think arranged marriage sucks.
    "Are you Laiiiiike .....Chaaicking me Aoout?"

Comment

Yes it does!

Im oppen to getting marrie,d just not the way these aunties wanna do it !!
      The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

I am soooooooo wid ya sara
        ~Tanha~

Comment

well be a leader not a follower.....make your own rules and break out of the stupid traditions and make life easier atleast for future cousins who will be caught up in this rishta business....
          "Are you Laiiiiike .....Chaaicking me Aoout?"

Comment

yup i'm trtying to change things....if not for myself, at least for my sisters and cousins
            ~Tanha~

Comment

Cat-herders eshow:
              Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
              Al-Ghazali

Comment

Sara hon stop worrying about marriage. You got tons of time!

Comment

y would u wanna get married?...enjoy the independence!
                  Life is not a movie. Good guys lose. Everybody lies. And love does not conquer all.

Comment

Independence? How many of you actually live on your own? You lot wouldn't last 1 month with "independence" Retarded "never left mommy's lap" brats.

Comment

^ and here we start w/ the generalizations again....

Comment

I know rukhsar... Grumpy just because women around you were dependent on their parents... stop generalizing others....

i been on my own since 17.... Because i chose to be this way..

as far as getting back to the main topic.... I so feel women should think of education adn career before thinking of marriage. We all will get married at one point or another its just the matter of the right person or time. Why not concentrate on your self at the moment make something out of yourself.
                        Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy
                          Independence? How many of you actually live on your own? You lot wouldn't last 1 month with "independence" Retarded "never left mommy's lap" brats.

Acutally ure right, what independence? I dont hang out with freinds too much, coz im not allowed late, hell if i take a late class that ends past 7, they tell me to change my major I can't wear too much makeup or pretty clothes or jewelry, coz then there'll be "no ronak on my face"

Comment

^
                            to that i would say- I placed limits on myself this way i wont have to think for a second that i am not allowed.

Shukar hai i can literally do whatever i want :~)..... Like i mentioned i been own my own since 17....
                            Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

^ ur one of the few lucky one's then nia.
                              Life is not a movie. Good guys lose. Everybody lies. And love does not conquer all.

Comment

Working...
                              X