Fast Forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast Forward

I have been using str8ners recently, and I've noticed like 3-5 new gray hairs crop up. This sudden upsurge of aging doesn't have anything to do with the str8ner you think?
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Re: Fast Forward

well ageing is never good but for whats it worth ive heard that women and wine get better with age.
    Adopt me Angelina.

Comment

Originally posted by PyariCgudia
      I have been using str8ners recently, and I've noticed like 3-5 new gray hairs crop up. This sudden upsurge of aging doesn't have anything to do with the str8ner you think?

Graying of hair is purely genetic and has nothing to do with the above. Different body parts age differently. The genes you have inherited from your parents, is responsible for this. Orientals (Mangoloids like Chinese and Japanese) rarely get gray hair. But people of Caucasoid origin (We belong to this group) get gray hair very quickly.
      Jab Din Haseen Dil Ho Jawaan
      Kyun Naa Manaayen Picnic
      Sine Mein Aag Hoton Pe Raag
      Miljul Ke Gaayen Picnic

Comment

Originally posted by lussi
        well ageing is never good but for whats it worth ive heard that women and wine get better with age.
        but only within a reasonable period, then they turn sour.
        All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Comment

Wise man and woman accept ageing gracefully. You always age the day you are born. We are all programmed to age and eventually die. So why to worry about ageing?
          Jab Din Haseen Dil Ho Jawaan
          Kyun Naa Manaayen Picnic
          Sine Mein Aag Hoton Pe Raag
          Miljul Ke Gaayen Picnic

Comment

KALA KOLA HAIR COLOR?

Comment

Originally posted by KARAKUSH
              but only within a reasonable period, then they turn sour.
              well what if there is sourness to begin with?
              Adopt me Angelina.

Comment

well what if there is sourness to begin with?
                that my friend are cases i always stay away from so i have no clue.but there is a match for evryone ,sour or not.
                All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Comment

one or two strands of silver look good!
                  Q. What do you get from a pampered cow?
                  A. Spoiled milk.

Comment

i noticed the same thing the other day...and i automatically too thought the straightners were to blame...was almost in tears
                    Life is not a movie. Good guys lose. Everybody lies. And love does not conquer all.

Comment

i have some white hair...i had none few years back...ageing is gradual, i'm already 25, it's normal to get few white hair at this age....then the number increase untill it gets realy visible....luclily it is less obvious for blond people like me than for black haired women...but colorists can help you anyway...so don't whine!

another tip: to reduce ageing, eat healthy vitamin rich food, and avoid sugars...(bread and pasta are as dangerous as sweets)
                      you can kill those who tell the truth
                      but you can't kill the truth
                      -means "violence serves lies"-

Comment

Um okay, no this is weird. I have combed thru my hair obsessively checking for white hairs, and after using my str8ner yesterday, I noticed 3 more popped up on the left side of my head.

Regarding genetics...then why am I graying, when my parents started graying in their 30's?

Stress does have a role to play with graying of hair. However, I am wondering if excessive heat also has something to do with it.
                        I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

oldilocks

Comment

no way..straightners dont cause greying(graying) of hair. have you ever colored them? its mostly genetic but also depends on outer factors like some ingredient in haircolor that you might be allergic to and that as a result causes the grey hair.

there's also a myth about hard water causing grey hair and one about people with sinus issues getting grey hair sooner.....
                            "Are you Laiiiiike .....Chaaicking me Aoout?"

Comment

I don't think straighteners have any hand in it.

But getting engaged may have had some impact sweety.

Comment

Working...
                              X