&Passionate's feet inspired this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

&Passionate's feet inspired this

i read a research that in the future women will have only one toe.

bcoz women want shoes which r bigger inside but smaller on the outside.

why is that.

its an innocent question.
    All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Re: &Passionate's feet inspired this

I dont get the shoes bigger on the inside part?
    I never thought that you'd be the one to hold my heart
    but you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start....

Comment

women generally want shoes of smaller sizes no? petite? doll-like?

i usually see them cramming their feet in sizes which r a tad bit small.
      All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Comment

well isnt it a lot of cultural stereotypes that have made women so conscious about their foot size?

I remember my dadi used to say,
        'Per badey guwaraan dey, tey sar badey sardaaran dey'

I never thought that you'd be the one to hold my heart
        but you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start....

Comment

^^

ab dadi ko kaun samjhaye

Comment

Comment

Thats not true, I think my feet are too small and I sometimes wear half a size bigger to maek them look a bit bigger. I dont like huge feet either on women.
              Q. What do you get from a pampered cow?
              A. Spoiled milk.

Comment

^^ typical show off by a female who has dainty feet.but its natural since ur so short u wud have dainty feet.

Comment

Just cuz u r a perverted and frustrated old man, dont gotta hate
                  A. Spoiled milk.

Comment

barfee i just loved the way you responded... *thumbsup
                    Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

just coz u r in an unfullfilled relationship which causes u to come n drool on gupshup and cry out that ur needy and dont have him to talk to ill just ignore it.

Comment

I GOT someone and I drool over him, atleast dont plan on using someone whoes gone through hell for sex.
                        A. Spoiled milk.

Comment

Well my feet are small but they're wide I'd rather have regular size 10 feet than a 7 Wide
                          The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Originally posted by Barfee
                            I GOT someone and I drool over him, atleast dont plan on using someone whoes gone through hell for sex.

Comment

You guys, its only feet! More than half a time hidden in your sandles/slippers/shoes/boots, who the hell care.

KARAKUCH i will stop with the insults now, cuz i am better than you
                              A. Spoiled milk.

Comment

Working...
                              X