Desires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desires

Desires lead you to even stupid things....

oright so tell me what are some crazy wild thrilling things u really really wana try atleast once in ur life *keep it clean, or atleast not so dirty*

as for meee, i really really wana go bungi jumping or sky diving...but yeah i dont think i ever will be able to! unless i sneak out or smthin so my parents wouldnt find out.......

i could post it in cafe but i know i wont get sensible insano walay answers there...
    James Bhand: Barbie - your avatars are so childish ...grow up--- look at my avatar-its so grownup and matchure

Re: Desires

Oh I really wanted to try Bungee Jumpuing myself.
    Maybe after my kids are all grown up we'll go mountain hiking as a family. i always wanted to do that too.
    The best loved by God are those that are rich, yet have the humility of the poor, and those that are poor and have the magnanimity of the rich.

Saadi Sherazi

Comment

I wanna go rock climbing but I really need to get in shape.

I wanna sky dive. Bungee jumping sounds like fun but I always get this image that I'll hit my head on something while I am hanging down there upside down

I also wanna get highlights in my hair but I cant get myself to cuz I am afraid it will ruin my hair :s Same goes for a perm. I think it'll look good on me but I know I'll never get it.

Ohh and I also wanna go to a strip club atleast once in my life, just because
      I never thought that you'd be the one to hold my heart
      but you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start....

Comment

making love in a public place like a corner of the library,being the best thief in the world,exploring the unexplored regions of earth, and the wish to have been born in the days wen a mans wisdom,his sword and a good reliable horse was all he needed to make his destiny.
        All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Comment

Ohhh and I also wanna be an FBI or CIA agent or something like that for a day or two.

Comment

i wana be a cop so i can chase bad boys and turn on the siren and go weaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllly fast

or

i want to drag race, or ride in one of those professional racing cars
            Verily my happiness is my iman,
            and verily my iman is in my heart,
            and verily my heart does not belong to anyone but Allah(swt).

Comment

interesting answers...

karakkush....what about your HUMAN wishes sir
              James Bhand: Barbie - your avatars are so childish ...grow up--- look at my avatar-its so grownup and matchure

Comment

wowwwwwwww racing carssssssssss....whoppiiiiiii i love car racing

Comment

race car thing sounds like fun!

Comment

what about making ponies of men hair

Comment

^ i've already done that with my dad's hair

I wanna be a biker chick

Comment

Oh I have always wanted to do some bunjee jumping myself.
                        Last edited by Sajalina; Feb 16, 2006, 01:02 AM.

Comment

I want to fly ...
                          I wasn't lucky. I deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie_Girl

karakkush....what about your HUMAN wishes sir

hmmm id like to b alone in a dark room with the woman i love and feel the music of her breathing and heartbeats and no other sound .

i wud like to feel the hotness of blood wen i clean it off my sword.

i wud like to b the best chef in the world and have the perfect kitchen where i rule.

a library where i can spend my alone time ,piled high to the ceiling with books where i can b lost for days.

a simple life in a village,where all i need is to sit back,with my grass stained feet dangling in the water,listening to the sparrows,the gurgling of the river, the bleating of a kid hungering for milk,feel the sweet unpolluted scent which originates when the first drops of rain hit the clean dirt/ground which permeates my very being ,the brilliant shining freshly bathed leaves ,trying to catch the drift of the butterfly that flits around the flowers, my cat in my lap resting peacefully n purring,the softness of the revitalizing breeze giving me the goosebumps and at that very time,wen all of that comes together putting my hand on the cheek of the woman i love and feeling the suns warmth on her skin and touching the happiness inside her soul.

but i am stuck in the bloody corporate culture n worldly chains of status so i can only dream of these things.ty for making me miserable.
                            All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Comment

Originally posted by KARAKUSH

hmmm id like to b alone in a dark room with the woman i love and feel the music of her breathing and heartbeats and no other sound .

i wud like to feel the hotness of blood wen i clean it off my sword.

i wud like to b the best chef in the world and have the perfect kitchen where i rule.

a library where i can spend my alone time ,piled high to the ceiling with books where i can b lost for days.

a simple life in a village,where all i need is to sit back,with my grass stained feet dangling in the water,listening to the sparrows,the gurgling of the river, the bleating of a kid hungering for milk,feel the sweet unpolluted scent which originates when the first drops of rain hit the clean dirt/ground which permeates my very being ,the brilliant shining freshly bathed leaves ,trying to catch the drift of the butterfly that flits around the flowers, my cat in my lap resting peacefully n purring,the softness of the revitalizing breeze giving me the goosebumps and at that very time,wen all of that comes together putting my hand on the cheek of the woman i love and feeling the suns warmth on her skin and touching the happiness inside her soul.

but i am stuck in the bloody corporate culture n worldly chains of status so i can only dream of these things.ty for making me miserable.
                              that village thingy is cool..i also take fantasy flight to villages...lol

Comment

Working...
                              X