New Clothes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Clothes

So how many of you wash your new clothes before wearing them for the very first time?
    Do yo know where that sleeve has been? Do you know whose neck was in that shirt which you tried in fitting room?

I am hoping you definately wash undergarments. Do you know on whom those items have been? even if they are from victoria secret...
    Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Re: New Clothes

Always - new clothes are dirty clothes
    Any tips on washing salwar kameez in delicate fabrics, or washing saris?

Comment

I always wash darzi returned clothes, cuz they are filled with cigerette smell :yukh:
      The best loved by God are those that are rich, yet have the humility of the poor, and those that are poor and have the magnanimity of the rich.

Saadi Sherazi

Comment

Originally posted by amana
        Always - new clothes are dirty clothes
        Any tips on washing salwar kameez in delicate fabrics, or washing saris?
        hand wash is best for S/Q
        Saari I always take them to drycleaners
        The best loved by God are those that are rich, yet have the humility of the poor, and those that are poor and have the magnanimity of the rich.

Saadi Sherazi

Comment

where ? :s
          Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

paranoia?
            May your every wish be granted...
            Ancient chinese curse

Comment

I always wash um before wearing um, and once one of ma Jeans shrank. It cost me like $ 80.00. I still got it as i was too lazy to go to the shopping mall and exchange it. So now i m just trying to lose some weight to fit in those jeans
              talmodighet av en saint. Sinnet til en synder

Comment

Some people wash them after use
                some people wash them before use

for me it depends, if I feel i wash, else don't...
                but that’s not for hygiene purpose, but for stupid creases.
                Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

i wash unstitched suits to shrink them and darzi returned clothes to kill germs
                  I'm sweet like honey, but sting like a bee!

It is better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not...

Comment

no, now that you mention it :-/ yukkkhhh
                    Q. What do you get from a pampered cow?
                    A. Spoiled milk.

Comment

For me it depends (ofcourse undergrament i do wash before wearing) but other clothes like jeans/shirt na never wash them..
                      about darzi thingy..i don't wear shalwar kameez so where would the darzi problem come from
                      I've kissed millions of frogs, but still no prince charming...
                      Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

wat abt designer clothes.first wash kay baad show sha khatam ho jati hay. and i know several women who buy,wear,exchange habitually.
                        All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Comment

yup yup...i wash/dry clean them first.
                          Barbarus hic ego sum, qui non intelligor illis.- Ovid

Comment

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                            "Girls you've got to know when it's time to turn the page, when you're only wet because of the rain"

Comment

i always wash 'em b4 i wear 'em...i know there r ppl that wear stuff and return it afterwards so never wear clothes before washing them.
                              ~Tanha~

Comment

Working...
                              X