Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short Hair

hi y'all..

just wanted to know how short you guys - actually i should say girls, have cut your hair..? what's the shortest you've ever gone?
    and if you have long hair would you ever think about cutting your hair...? actually i don't understand those girls that have really really long hair, and won't cut it, or try a different style. yeah, i know how long it takes to grow out your hair that long...but don't you get tired of the same look?

so let's hear some replies ...i wonder if any of you has ever gone bald..? ohh..that'd be something

Re: Short Hair

for sum reason our desi's prefer long hair ? i myself dunt no why !

the shortest i had was those boy cuts...back in like grade 3 LOL ..it was always above my shoulders until past 2 yrs...half way down my back, or a bit higher.
    " Main Tumhare Kareeb Tum Mere Paas Ho Aur Kuch Ho Na Ho Buss Yeh Ehsaas Ho Tum Mere Paas Ho" - J.J

Comment

my hair used to be reallie long at the begging ov last summer....n everyone kept tellin not to cut it...buh i was so tired ov same old long hair...so!..i got a haircut..eek...ppl were mad!..buh yeah i styll did it....they came upto my shoulderz

Comment

About 8 months ago i chopped my hair off. They were about 3 inches above my knee. I always had long hair from the longest i can think off.

Then one day i was like you know what its time for change. And boom that salon woman was so shocked and surprised that i was ready to chop them.

now they are around my shoulders..... I will probably grow them back again. They do look nice.

Long hair are definately sexy.. but short hair are so much easier to handle....

Until i am done with school i am going to keep them small.
        Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

I love long hair on her, she knows it, and she never touches her hair...
          Long hairs are always nice looking :-) I love to see long, silky, straight, thick hairs on her :-)
          some time girls keep long hair because their hubbies like it...
          Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

Shukar hai my hubby has never told me to keep long hair, I know he likes long hair but I find it difficult to manage long hair, so my hair length keeps on changing but were never shorter than shoulder length.
            The best loved by God are those that are rich, yet have the humility of the poor, and those that are poor and have the magnanimity of the rich.

Saadi Sherazi

Comment

I have never had short hair. I had them till my waist but I was tired of the same style. I always had to tie them up because i couldnt really handle them so well. Just a month back i got layers in the front but the same old length at the back. They look real good now. Not very short. Almost the same length with a style. :-)
              If men can run the world. why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose round your neck?

Comment

shortest haircut was under ma ears.. when i was 11 i think.. but i didn't had a short cut after that.. i alwayz had it long..
                ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

thanks for your responses! i think the majority of us all had boy cuts when we were younger..

nia khan - holy smokes ..that's long! i don't understand how you could even manage to keep your hair tangle-free, and imagine washing it..that'd be like a massive undertaking!

Comment

but i forget to add.. the women who cuttet ma hair back then.. she juz learned how to cut.. so cut ma hair shorter than i wanted.. she was a freakin junior..
                    ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

http://www.hairboutique.com/images/E...ySwank200b.jpg << that short. I loved it.

Mine was better though.
                      rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Comment

My mom decided to shave my head bald when I was like 3 or 4 years old.

Why do desi parents do that?!

Comment

^ r u serious..?? u were bald..??

Comment

Originally posted by hiccup
                            http://www.hairboutique.com/images/E...ySwank200b.jpg << that short. I loved it.

Mine was better though.
                            yeah, i just got mine cut on friday..it's that short, but kinda layered..
                            the girl that was cutting it went a little too short, but i still kinda like it. it's a different look..and i just gotta blow dry it - none of that other fancy shmancy stuff you do to your hair.
                            and the best thing is that hair will grow back so you don't have to stress over it or anything...

Comment

Originally posted by phatima1
                              My mom decided to shave my head bald when I was like 3 or 4 years old.

Why do desi parents do that?!
                              because they think that our hair will grow back thicker. and there's no truth to that. it's just a desi thing.

you were kinda old when you're mom decided to do that! usually they make us go bald when we're babies.

Comment

Working...
                              X