Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghd straighteners

has anyone got one?

I used to have the muster but my sis has kept that.. thinking of getting the GHD salon style straightener... the one with the wider plates...

what would you recommend?
    happy happy happy... happy happy happy

Re: Ghd straighteners

I have a CHI straightener, I never heard of Ghd but everyone wants a Chi around here. . caz they are amazing
    Khudi koh kar buland itna, Kay har takdeer say pehlay, Khuda banday seh khud puchaay... bataaaa... teri raaza kya hay ?!? - ALLAMA IQBAL

Comment

hmmm ive never heard of a CHI.. is that ceramic too?

ghd's are so expensive I think they're quite popular in UK and Aus..

Comment

oh yeah its ceramic .. and they are about 200 USD$ i dont know about the UK but they are popular here , Good LUck !
        Khudi koh kar buland itna, Kay har takdeer say pehlay, Khuda banday seh khud puchaay... bataaaa... teri raaza kya hay ?!? - ALLAMA IQBAL

Comment

Err i have a conair ceramic plated one (cost 24.99 at target :halo: ).. maybe one day ill buy the $200 hair straightener, prolly for my jahez I really need/want one now, the one i have keeps burning out the freakin adaptors
          The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

I bought mine for 17 bucks from Big W
            It does its job quite well

:chusni:

How can you guys spend a freaking amount of money on rubbish.

I'd buy earings instead :halo:
            _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _

Comment

Hot Tools!

Comment

aaaaah these cheaper ones dont work in my hair.. i had a remington one but it did nothing for me... my hair is so thick and long... i need a big fat thing to straighten them out... and it doesnt help when u got curls

its ok... me will get my ghd... !

Comment

Sadzz when do I get to see your wedding pictures

Comment

I have a hot tools one that I bought for $30.
                    It's a few years old now. I am thinking of getting a chi, etc this time.

Hey one question though....
                    those of you going/went to pak, what did you do there?
                    got one of 220 voltage???

Comment

I would recommend the CHI one, it heats up fast and leaves the hair soft and shiny. It's definitely worth it.

Comment

Ask the expert

Remington, conair, vidal sassoon, all are pretty average. Theres those ionic ones and that wet2straight by remington which straightens ur hair while its wet, so u dont have to wait and was quite popular in the market as well last year. Muster is a level up. But if you are looking for the best in the market though, GHD is the way to go. They are professional standard and used commercially in the salons etc. as well, but yeah they are a bit expensive.

retty:

Comment

Sajal im in pak now..

best thing to do is to get a new one while ur in pak, i brought mine here and it burnt 4 adaptors so im jus gnna try to get a new one :halo: I think ill try to get the wet to straight one nxt time.. from what ive herd, those high end expensive ones are good if you have difficult hair and/or plan to use it everyday, not just for special occasions because in the long run, they cause less damage to the hair
                          The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Yeah GHD's are awesome, they slide through my hair, and the best thing is, you can wave and curl your hair with them, nowadays I'm not into straight hair, i prefer the wavy and grungy look, GHDs are perfect for both.

Hey KAKA ATOM BOMB, don't tell me your like my brother, he nicks my GHD's to straighten his hair so I went and bought him the cute mini version coz I was so sick of mine going missing...Haha....
                            I hate advice unless I'm giving it.....

I didn't ask to be a princess but if the crown fits...

Comment

but is there anything that keeps your hair good in the long run? cuz these straighteners keep ruining your hair in the long run and i guess after a couple of years, one'll go bald. Anything suggestions to keep your hair healthy and soft looking?
                              ~Tanha~

Comment

Working...
                              X