How do you handle a weeping woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you handle a weeping woman?

I have noticed that when my actions cause a woman to break down, then I cannot handle it. I just completely surrender and accept myself to be at fault.
    This has happened several times with me.

I remember an incident when I was angry at my junior woman colleague. Then in the evening, I went to her house to collect something and found that she was weeping and one of her friend was consoling her. I felt very guilty and terribly upset and promptly apologized and helped her stop weeping.

How do you handle it?
    Jab Din Haseen Dil Ho Jawaan
    Kyun Naa Manaayen Picnic
    Sine Mein Aag Hoton Pe Raag
    Miljul Ke Gaayen Picnic

Re: How do you handle a weeping woman?

it depends upon ur relation with them..mostly just listen to them, on all those times when they r not crying too.sometimes u have to let them cry to get it out. women become ultra sensitive during their periods,some become aggressive,even the sweetest sometimes wants to bite ur head off.
    All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Comment

Why did you have to drag in periods into this? As if that's the only thing that will upset a woman?

So typical. Do you look at a weeping female, and think "its gotta be the blood"?

I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

A woman cries when she turns into a kid inside and mostly kids are not able to see an end to their problems....so you shoudl handle her like you handle a kid....

Buttering works most of the time...
        James Bhand: Barbie - your avatars are so childish ...grow up--- look at my avatar-its so grownup and matchure

Comment

I just let them cry
          Grizzly bear

Comment

Originally posted by PyariCgudia
            Why did you have to drag in periods into this? As if that's the only thing that will upset a woman?

So typical. Do you look at a weeping female, and think "its gotta be the blood"?

Certain situations are simply unavoidable. Many women are too sensitive and cannot stand even a light dose of anger. My junior colleague was negligent in performing an important task. This angered me and she took it to her heart.

What I want to stress is that, I cannot stand a weeping woman and quite prone to emotional blackmail.
            Jab Din Haseen Dil Ho Jawaan
            Kyun Naa Manaayen Picnic
            Sine Mein Aag Hoton Pe Raag
            Miljul Ke Gaayen Picnic

Comment

My interaction have been with my sis and ma only, what I always did was to hug them and talk to them until they get their all the inside thoughts out, and try to give them suggessions just to make them forget what is annoying them.

At job, I just try to make them at ease if I had scolded them and let them know very well that they should also consider what I say, I don't want to be rude to them, but they should know what makes me rude and they should avoid it. Key is to make them realize that there 'shoulds' and 'should nots' in at ease manner.
              Piladai Mujhai Woh Mai Purda Soz, Kai Aati Nahin Fasl e Gul Roz Roz...

Comment

-edited-

I wrote it in my journal instead.
                Last edited by SolarOceans; Jan 31, 2006, 12:24 AM.
                "Girls you've got to know when it's time to turn the page, when you're only wet because of the rain"

Comment

^ and they must be good cooks, clean the house etc etc
                  Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Comment

Do you ask a weeping woman if she's in her periods?
                    That's pagalpan.... There are so many myths related to women periods among men. Which are not always true.
                    The best loved by God are those that are rich, yet have the humility of the poor, and those that are poor and have the magnanimity of the rich.

Saadi Sherazi

Comment

Originally posted by Kaleem
                      ^ and they must be good cooks, clean the house etc etc
                      This is sad.

Oh well.

I'm happy.

Men are just jealous that women don't supress their emotions.
                      "Girls you've got to know when it's time to turn the page, when you're only wet because of the rain"

Comment

you cant "scold" junior collegue...

can you?

what do you mean by scold..? I think Id cry if somebody scolded me
                        May your every wish be granted...
                        Ancient chinese curse

Comment

its a bloody fact,u dont need to bite my head off n be so sensitive abt it.and it happens evry month so it counts.

and i used ''some'' and ''sometimes''.

wat a crude and delusional statement.makes me wonder.how typical of idiotic females,focusing on wat they want and ignoring other things.

anyways men bych abt things wen they have a headache,havent had a ciggy etc and quite a number of women have painful periods.

fact 1=sexual desire increases before periods and those men who dont understand the requirement well their women do get irritated.(for hyper individuals i am talking generally for some women.)

fact 2=wen periods r painful not every girl announces to her brother and father keh i am having periods but they r in discomfort n do get irritated easily.

wats the bloody problem with u people if men know abt this and try to be extra caring wen their women r having periods.it is a fact n those men who know n care, their women r a tad bit less miserable.with u people its damned if u care,damned if u dont.

jahan dekha he says periods wahan gender bashing shoroo without looking at wat he means,wat hes trying to convey. then they complain men consider them inferior.

for those hyperactive women ill just shout out this fact for once,

WOMEN MAKE THE MEN,THEY RAISE THEM N HAVE THE POWER TO RAISE A GOOD MAN WHO CARES FOR WOMEN,IS SENSITIVE ,IS RESPECTFUL TOWARDS THEM.HER LAP IS THEIR FIRST SCHOOL N SHE CAN TEACH THEM ANYTHING,IF THAT DOENT MAKE WOMEN SUPERIOR WAT DOES.
                          Last edited by KARAKUSH; Jan 31, 2006, 01:54 AM.
                          All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy_daisy
                            you cant "scold" junior collegue...

can you?

what do you mean by scold..? I think Id cry if somebody scolded me
                            Actually I had to scold her because she was a person from finance dept., not knowing the technicalities of the reports which were made by me, she was keep on insisting that she wants specific format although I was telling her the format is impossible, at the end I just got burst, but I at last made her understand my point.
                            Piladai Mujhai Woh Mai Purda Soz, Kai Aati Nahin Fasl e Gul Roz Roz...

Comment

Originally posted by Sadaf
                              Do you ask a weeping woman if she's in her periods?
                              only an a-hole wud ask this dumb question

Originally posted by Sadaf
                              That's pagalpan.... There are so many myths related to women periods among men. Which are not always true.
                              we will just talk abt one so called myth.

site 1=Between 43 and 90 percent of women experience dysmenorrhea, making it the most common gynecologic problem among menstruating women.

site 2=
                              Up to 90 percent of women experience dysmenorrhea. For 10 percent to 15 percent of these women, the pain is so severe and disabling that it can cause them to miss school or work and to have a lower quality of life, according to various reports.

site 3=American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) says that about one in ten women experience menstrual pain so severely that they are unable to perform their normal routine for one to three days each month

latest update suggests that stress increases dysmenhorrhea which leads to more stress and becomes a vicious circle.

all men n women wud benefit from the mythical knowledge that its better to be extra supportive,caring,tender to the women during those bloody times .

all those who want referneces shud do their own research n so that they can learn something.

Comment

Working...
                              X