X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Muslim Men Can't Even...

say hello!!!!

Urgh!

Okay, so many of you might remember that crush that I had...oh its been roughly 1-2 years already. So I was working today, and I had to visit some other office for work, and guess who is there?

Yep.

So, this guy has not been able to say hello since I asked him to go see a movie with me (to which his response was something like "This is going too far" )

So, I looked over at him and when I saw him - obviously I was like again.

And he just looked away!!!!

I don't get Pakistani muslim guys. Why are you people so averse to saying hello? I mean, why do guys think that if they say "hello" its being immoral or they're giving a girl signals, waghera?

Its such an immature attitude. The guy made me feel so bad, that I turned my face too, and just went on with my work.
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Re: When Muslim Men Can't Even...

Hello!!!

There, happy now?
    "Before you visit Mecca it beckons to you, when you leave it behind, it calls to you forever."

Comment

If he had spoken to you or gone out with you, you’d only turn around and accuse him of being a hypocrite (being a Muslim and all).

I think the only way you PCG and a lot of guppies of like ilk are happy is when people put their morality aside and stoop down to your level.

P.S. Larrkiyon ko itna dil-phenk nahein hona chahiyey, it’s extremely ungraceful, maybe it’s not his morality and this is the reason he’s not giving you any attention or maybe you’re just plain unattractive.

Comment

Dude let it go!
        The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Yeah .. seriously.
          I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
          - Robert McCloskey

Comment

How does any of this relates to him being Muslim and/or Pakistani...maybe he just doesn't want you...shooo.
            www.instagram.com/sabacooks
            What good am I if i can't be me.

Comment

yea, maybe he just aint into you.
              rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Comment

I dont blame him...
                "The Baptism of God, and who can Baptize better than God?" (2:138)

Comment

^LOL... well i think its the opposite i dont understand why muslim men want to shake your hand when they know ur muslim and even while they say salam, but yeah everyone has different issues
                  Khudi koh kar buland itna, Kay har takdeer say pehlay, Khuda banday seh khud puchaay... bataaaa... teri raaza kya hay ?!? - ALLAMA IQBAL

Comment

I get that from lots of guys - especially if parents are around - they all clam up and look away.

Whether he's into me or not is not the issue. Saying hello is just good manners.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayonee
                      ^LOL... well i think its the opposite i dont understand why muslim men want to shake your hand when they know ur muslim and even while they say salam, but yeah everyone has different issues
                      hmmm depends.. in my family, we all shake each others hands, be it male or female... the elders usually give us "pyaar" on the head but all the young people shake hands.. and its considered rude if we dont..
                      happy happy happy... happy happy happy

Comment

haha..pcg ur such a loser...

no girl asks a guy out...reeks of depravity..which is understandable for guys but not for girls..waters down your value..haha..loser..
                        Adopt me Angelina.

Comment

^
                          The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

dozakh mein mar, lussi.

Comment

Originally posted by sadzzz
                              hmmm depends.. in my family, we all shake each others hands, be it male or female... the elders usually give us "pyaar" on the head but all the young people shake hands.. and its considered rude if we dont..
                              Modern Family hehehe.. if i would do that my parents/ guys parents would be like whats the need to shake hands, and would consider it bad
                              Khudi koh kar buland itna, Kay har takdeer say pehlay, Khuda banday seh khud puchaay... bataaaa... teri raaza kya hay ?!? - ALLAMA IQBAL

Comment

Working...
                              X