Young 20-something Year Olds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young 20-something Year Olds...

How many of you are amazed to see yourself getting more and more physical problems?

My knees hurt all the time, I can't stay bent over for more than a minute otherwise my spine goes stiff, I have kidney problems, I have breathing problems, GI tract problems.

I hear girls are getting IBS in the 20's and that more and more girls are having lots of GI tract issues. Gall bladders are going bad earlier - a family member of mine went thru gall bladder surgery at 16

:bash:

Why does the human tract start going all bad when we hit the 20's? Its as if we're getting old. Someone once told me that for female bodies, its all downhill after the 20's...

I feel old.
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Re: Young 20-something Year Olds...

You just have to really start taking care of your body and health once you're past 25 - it's the same with guys as well. Take vitamins, supplements, excercise and eat right. Nobody wants blocked arteries at age 30...
    A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

eat healthy and exercise... drink lots of water...

i used to have bad knees and my back would easily ache too, but regular exercise (like 30-50min walking) helps a lot...
      happy happy happy... happy happy happy

Comment

What happens to those who don't eat healthy, excercise often or drink lotsa water?

Only noticeable health problems I see is sinusitis and many other things are simply related to it, such as frequent eyes hurting, headaches, cold, fatigue and short temper

Comment

PCG, I started noticing things like that last year. I have to take extra care of myself now and I'm working out regularly, trying to eat properly ... you just have to really start looking after yourself or else it will come back to bite you later on.

One thing I've noticed is that I have to go to sleep much earlier. I used to be able to stay awake till 11:00 p.m. or even midnight and be fine the next day. No way can I do that now. Now, I need to be in bed early in order to function at the office the next day. I can't sleep in on the weekends at all either. The latest I'm able to wake up on a Saturday is around 7:00 a.m.
          Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

Oh my gosh tell me about it....i swear i feel old too. My knees started hurting and my back has been.....i would rather be a teen again!
            Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
            Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
            Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

boy, did i wander into the wrong thread, all you young'uns stop ur complaining *sigh*

you ain't seen pain yet, wait til ur 40 trying to get up from sitting on the floor with a kid or even climbing out of a bathtub.

Not to mention the fact that things start traveling south - somach, chest, insides of thighs, not a pretty sight.

get a grip, you guys are in your prime now.

I'll leave you all now with that pretty little picture
              "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
              Someday we gonna dance with those lions
              Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

^ great.. something to look forward too hehe
                happy happy happy... happy happy happy

Comment

everyone should really takecare of his/her self.. no excuse.. its your body take some time off from ur bz life and go walk, run or go for bike ride..
                  mujh sey khushiaan ley gaya aur degya kagaz kay phoool
                  abb meray ghar mein paray hain jabaja kagaz kay phoool

Comment

agreed.

I was fit like a horse till about 2 years ago,, lost all interest with time,,, lost the motivation. stopped going to gym. Now i have a tond. MY face is fat. I could run a few kilometers, go from dawn till sunset, walking up and down the hills doing when out hunting, now i,m out of breath in 10 minutes! I,m balding, and the way i,m going with my diet etc. I,d soon have diabetes and heart problems,,, and by the time i,m 40, RIP. sexy huh??

Comment

Hahaha Nice description
                      Khudi koh kar buland itna, Kay har takdeer say pehlay, Khuda banday seh khud puchaay... bataaaa... teri raaza kya hay ?!? - ALLAMA IQBAL

Comment

exercise and drinking loads of water is really the key, spiritual health is just as important too as that can have a big impact in the way we carry ourselves and behave.

Comment

Well this is the cycle of life. When Humans are born, they have no power, no muscle, no thoughts...., then they get it with time, Have mzximum of each at some stage in life and then these things starts going weak again in some order.

If you keep your emotions good, care for every one, have no negative thinkings for any one and have a positive attitude towards whatever you do, then these good things will help you to think positive and thus increasing the chances of taking good care of yourself as well.

Then,
                          Do moderate exercise, don't take medicine unless highly desired, allow your body to recover the weakness (if any). Try to eat with someone you feel relaxed with, never eat alone, this will help you to eat and digest well.

Comment

you are scaring me because i have no health problems so far..and i just hope that i remain the same way in the near future as well InshAllah.

Comment

Qrius - the nature of any machine is to break down over time. Same with the human one. The better preventative care you give, the better and longer it will run. Same with the human body
                              "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
                              Someday we gonna dance with those lions
                              Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

Working...
                              X