any doctors here??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any doctors here??

a while ago, in pk, i fell ill, and the doctor said i had 'hezza'.

now, (being me) i didn't know wot the hell that meant! and asked him 'yeh english meh kiya hota heh dactar saab'?

he replied 'cholera' .

Now is that wot that was????????? coz the doctors here didn't believe me(!)
    and said i couldnt have had that
    it was a feeling off low energy, tiredness,unfocused, sleepiness
    If u have nothing to do..........
    ...........then don't do it here!!

-unknown

Re: any doctors here??

Cholera is diarrhea unless you said something else and that's why your doctors didn't believe you. Hezza means diarrhea.

Comment

haha! Sorry, but labelling your symptoms as hezza/cholera is too funny.

Btw... get yourself checked out properly. Hope you feel better soon (if you aren't already), insha'Allah.

Comment

kyun meeni apnay doctor say shadi karni hay lol all these shadi threads are gettin to me...
        Khudi koh kar buland itna, Kay har takdeer say pehlay, Khuda banday seh khud puchaay... bataaaa... teri raaza kya hay ?!? - ALLAMA IQBAL

Comment

If it was indeed cholera, then belle's got it right. Cholera is a type of bacteria that inhabits in the small intestine and blocks reabsorption of water, plus allows secretion of water n electrolytes into the gut hence causing diarrhea. The end result is severe dehydration and associated symptoms.
          Save Pakistan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayonee
            kyun meeni apnay doctor say shadi karni hay lol all these shadi threads are gettin to me...
            ha ha....no thanks i've already been through 1!! (one hubby was enough! )

-unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiyah
              haha! Sorry, but labelling your symptoms as hezza/cholera is too funny.

Btw... get yourself checked out properly. Hope you feel better soon (if you aren't already), insha'Allah.
              yeah lolz, thanks 4 yr wishes........now that i know the meaning, i think it IS funny (hai Allah) it was probably sum jahil doc !!!

-unknown

Comment

Working...
              X