Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manners please

How important are they?

If someone doesnt say "please" or "thankyou" how annoyed do you get? or do you pretend that your not bothered?
    I understand, I just don't care.

Re: Manners please

It is rude and I think its also a desi thing. I always say sorry thankyou and please.

If anyone else does or does not is just a reflection upon their breeding so it doesnt bother me as such, but what does make me turn murderous is being ignored by some 2 penny piece of **** who thinks that by being a jack ass they are making a point or some deeply intellectual profound statement.

Freaking retards.
    rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Comment

Remember girls, walk like you have a matka on top of your head and keep your hands folded on one knee while sitting.
      Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Comment

i could carry 3 bloody matkay on my head and still say "excuse me" whilst over talking a budda.

pinny do you cross your legs whilst sitting too?

Hics, dont even get me started on ignorance
        I understand, I just don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss_Mohabbat
          i could carry 3 bloody matkay on my head and still say "excuse me" whilst over talking a budda.

pinny do you cross your legs whilst sitting too?

Hics, dont even get me started on ignorance
          MM hes stuck in 1934, its all about matkaa ing with elegance and grace, Partying like talking like a toff, who cares about the knees so long as youve got the legs to say thankyou.

The best thing to do is not give a damn. Forget about them, Im better.

Comment

i love the silent treatment... well love giving it. Hate being the one getting it..

b/w i dont think its igornance. Maybe they just cant be bothered
            happy happy happy... happy happy happy

Comment

you don't know them sadzz, they smell very bad.

Comment

For some people manners arenít enforced growing up so saying thank you or please is rare for them. I think its important, so is keeping your language appropriate, it irks me when some teenagers speak gansta style in front of their parents or elders.

Comment

It's not just thank you and please, it's opening doors for someone when they can't open them themselves, or if they are right behind you. I am surprised kids don't do that, we were taught to since we were very young. And my pet peeve, self obsession! I can't believe how narcissistic kids are, apparently their parents never taught them to even ask how are you. And I am talking about 16 year olds here!

Comment

I dont care except when the memons get together and there is much shoving, pushing, and cutting when people stand in "line" to get food. The aunties are horrible - jaise ke kissi ne kabhi khaana nahi dekha hai.
                    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

ah, right in time....!!!
                      these days we r learning to say 'sorry' ....thankfully they are quite good at aying please n thank you .....but they have a hard time accepting they did something wrong ...n say sorry...!!!

n no, its not upbringing....i'm amazed to see the sky high ego of my 6 yr old....!!!

Comment

i got weird looks for saying thank u to dukaan walaz in khi. my cousins told me to not say anything, since they wud raise the price as soon as i'd say anything. :-(

what bothers me is when kids or even adults dont give up their seats in the buss/train/subways for elderly/ semi disabled or pregnant women! instead they either stare at them or just avoid making eye contact altogether. bayhis hogayay hai ajj kal k loag.
                        Last edited by suroor_ca02; Jun 9, 2005, 02:21 AM.
                        - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Comment

no i don't get annoyed even if small kids call me uncle or call out my name

but i always prefer using these simple words where-ever when-ever needed.
                          aye dil mairay- chal ray - dheeray dheeray ,
                          tu zara sambhal raydheeray dheeray

Comment

I think its rude if u dont say thank u or excuse me ect.
                            Ya Nabi Salaam Alaika Ya Rasool Salaam Alaika Ya Habib Salaam Alaika.

Comment

i think its rude when u dont say thank u too.
                              but i never really noticed ppl not saying please.
                              and i guess its also a desi thinng, you dont see parents emphazing it alot.

Comment

Working...
                              X