Staying positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staying positive

Sometimes its so difficult to stay positive in certain situations. Yes i have faith in Allah completely. par shayad kabhi kabhi kud insaan haar jata hai...

What can you do in these situations. I know one thing i cant give up i must go on.

but kabhi kabhi dil toot sa jata hai...... what to do?

****i need a hug *****
    Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Re: Staying positive

Haan dil toota hai
    The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

*hugz*

I dont know what's bothering you, but hang in there.
      I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

nia: continue having faith in Allah (SWT) and continue making duaa when all else fails.

Comment

I know what u mean ..
          "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

it'll pass, in six months.. maybe three, maybe two weeks, maybe even less inshallah, you wont be able to look at this post and identify with this need for support you have now.

in some time you'll be okay.
            Din-e-Mullah fee sabeelillah fasad (Allama Iqbal)

Comment

Originally posted by nia_khan
              Sometimes its so difficult to stay positive in certain situations. Yes i have faith in Allah completely. par shayad kabhi kabhi kud insaan haar jata hai...

What can you do in these situations. I know one thing i cant give up i must go on.

****i need a hug *****
              hang in there sis'........it'll pass.......i'm still going through the waiting process

in the mean time, lots of
              If u have nothing to do..........
              ...........then don't do it here!!

-unknown

Comment

inshAllah everything will be ok nia.. keep praying to Allah swt
                ~*The Most Colourful Guppan Award Holder*~

~*~Member of the Pink Panther Clan~*~

Comment

Nia whats wrong????

I know what you mean... life is a struggle. But we need to thank Allah for what we have and keep praying to make things better for us! & staying positive is a must... if you have a good attitude everything will be ok...just think how much worst things could be??? I dont know what your situation is, but mein hameesha Allah ka shukar ada karti hon which makes me feel better

and just for you lots of
                  ~**~...A Dream is a wish your heart makes...~**~

Comment

I am famous for hugs *hug*
                    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                    - Robert McCloskey

Comment

go for a run and beat poepel,
                      rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Comment

You know what makes me feel better whenever i'm done...

there is a cafe across from where i work and they have the most wonderful drink called an Iced Almond Joy lots of chocolate and espresso... always makes me feel better
                        ~**~...A Dream is a wish your heart makes...~**~

Comment

Just hang in there and try to be patient, I know it is hard but you have to try your best. Allah is always with you and anything that happens in our life happens for a reason.

Remember that:
                          Suber ka phul bhohut meetha hota hai

Comment

Originally posted by nia_khan

****i need a hug *****
                            Keep going. Hum sab ke saath more or less yahee hota hai. All the best
                            The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts. Russell

Comment

Nia not sure what sort of problems you are going through, big or small may Allah(SWT) make it easy for you.

I have been through this and i am sure many of us have had our moments where we thought that its the worst.. and quite possibly due to our emotional limitations it might even seem 100% dead end.. i was in a situation like this last year when a very beloved person told me to pray and subhanAllah Allah's mercy has no limits.. HE gave me a solution to my problem that i could only imagine.. so my advice to you and anyone else who is in stress is to pray.. as much as you can.. it definitely pays off
                              mujh sey khushiaan ley gaya aur degya kagaz kay phoool
                              abb meray ghar mein paray hain jabaja kagaz kay phoool

Comment

Working...
                              X