Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is a good time to start thinking about..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is a good time to start thinking about..

what is a good time to start thinking about settling down? like.. i feel like i am wasting my days.. and by settling down i mean, having a job, having goals for future and working towards achieving them and being married to have someone to enough life with (just my opinion)

so what do you think is the right time to get into this mind frame? 20? 22? 25? 28? or 30+?
    mujh sey khushiaan ley gaya aur degya kagaz kay phoool
    abb meray ghar mein paray hain jabaja kagaz kay phoool

Re: What is a good time to start thinking about..

Varies from person to person.

Comment

^^ I Agree if with FF, if you are asking us this question try 40+. Otherwise my personal experience is 30+. 20-30 enjoy your life.
      Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

It's never too early to start thinking about career goals and what you want to acheive.
        If you are wasting your days, I assume you're done with studies then? In that case be proactive in setting goals for yourself, make plans and go from there.

Comment

best time: during 20-25

after that one becomes a cynic.
          Wonder this time where she's gone,wonder if she's gone to stay
          Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,and this house just ain't no home
          anytime she goes away.

Comment

Originally posted by sky
            It's never too early to start thinking about career goals and what you want to acheive.
            If you are wasting your days, I assume you're done with studies then? In that case be proactive in setting goals for yourself, make plans and go from there.

I am not finished my studies yet.. 1 more yr to go
            mujh sey khushiaan ley gaya aur degya kagaz kay phoool
            abb meray ghar mein paray hain jabaja kagaz kay phoool

Comment

if you're in your studies, then you're already making goals and trying to get yourself "there".

Well, unless you are in the 12th grade in a North American public high school
              I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

This definetly varies from person to person.

It just depends on when you feel you are ready to settle down.

My sister got married when she was 20 because she always wanted to get married as soon as she could.

Whereas I am 24 and am only going to get married this year. I was very education and career orientated and never felt ready to settle down but I always knew that I wanted to get married before I was 25.

Comment

Here's my opinion of when to start thinking of settling down regarding various stages/categories of life for a man/or if possible even women

Career= 25 onwards (u need to know what u are doing or going to do by now)

Marriage=28 (after 30 is well and good, but u're mode of flexibility is long gone by then. Ppl tend to be less tolerant, which leads to compromise...essential aspect playing a great role in married life)

Kids= For men 30+, women=25 onwards. Earlier is too early yar!

What else?
                  Own house=by the 2nd yr of marriage the very least

living on ur own=the minute u commit to someone. Keep him/her away from nosey inlaws other wise ur marriage could be destained to fail.

Comment

Working...
                  X