cheese eating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheese eating

its not really good for the brain is it?

Re: cheese eating

why?
    "A woman has got to be able to say, and not feel guilty, 'Who am I, and what do I want out of life?' She mustn't feel selfish and neurotic if she wants goals of her own, outside of husband and children"

Comment

its what i heard. i'd like to know why too.

Comment

There is a lot of protein and calcium in cheese but there is a lot of fat too. Moderation is good...

don't know why it should be harmful to the brain... where did you hear this from?
        "A woman has got to be able to say, and not feel guilty, 'Who am I, and what do I want out of life?' She mustn't feel selfish and neurotic if she wants goals of her own, outside of husband and children"

Comment

i looooooove cheese..:love: especially on the pizza.. extra cheese..

it's bulls.hit that's it bad 4 tha brains.. where the hell have u heared that from..?
          ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

for the brain??

maybe for your tummy, thighs, and behind.

Comment

^haha

Comment

oh i hope thats wrong info..........coz i cant live without cheese!!!
                If u have nothing to do..........
                ...........then don't do it here!!

-unknown

Comment

u may eat cheese as long as its not the kind with holes in them. you eat swiss and soon your brain will have such cheeseholes too. it has to do with crystallized gram-negative lactobacilli colonizing the hypothalamus' posterior lobe. please do not ignore this advice. it has been widely reported in scientific journals.
                  Simple ain't easy.

Comment

no wonder I grow stupider by the day...er "more stupid"...

whatever.
                    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

Moist unsalted cheese is good for the stomach and passes easily into the organs; it increases the flesh and softens the belly in a moderate way. Salted cheese is less nutritious; it is bad for the stomach and harmful to the intestines. Old cheese restricts the belly, as does grilled cheese, and is good for the ulcers and prevents diarrhoea.

(taken from Ibn Qayyim's Medicine of the Prophet)
                      "The Baptism of God, and who can Baptize better than God?" (2:138)

Comment

^ just out of curiosity, I'd like to see what modern medicine has to say about this.

I know you like to be oh so "religious" sharaabi, but I'm wondering why you aren't using modern allopathic medical advice for knowledge, and rather are quoting from Islamic medical advice...

Knowledge develops over time. I'm sure God would not want us to rely on old medical advice given by the Prophet, who incidently lived well before medicine really took off as a science...
                        I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

Damnit no wonder
                          The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Originally posted by PyariCgudia
                            ^ just out of curiosity, I'd like to see what modern medicine has to say about this.

I know you like to be oh so "religious" sharaabi, but I'm wondering why you aren't using modern allopathic medical advice for knowledge, and rather are quoting from Islamic medical advice...

Knowledge develops over time. I'm sure God would not want us to rely on old medical advice given by the Prophet, who incidently lived well before medicine really took off as a science...
                            Just the type of reply i was expecting. Great to see how u get all stirred up, when ever religions mentioned.
                            By the way no one has anything against allopthic medicine (apart from the fact that none of the of allopathic drugs are free from side effects). Its a necessity. But that does'nt take anything away from Islamic Medicine. Modern science is built upon the foundations laid by Islamic thinkers and scientists. 1400+ years down the line, modern science has been unable to refute a single theory put forward by Islam.
                            Yet some people choose to remain blind, deaf and ignorant.
                            "The Baptism of God, and who can Baptize better than God?" (2:138)

Comment

Originally posted by Sharaabi
                              Moist unsalted cheese is good for the stomach and passes easily into the organs; it increases the flesh and softens the belly in a moderate way. Salted cheese is less nutritious; it is bad for the stomach and harmful to the intestines. Old cheese restricts the belly, as does grilled cheese, and is good for the ulcers and prevents diarrhoea.

(taken from Ibn Qayyim's Medicine of the Prophet)
                              SubhanAllah! Didn't know so much has been known about cheese for such a long time.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                              X