This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my feet

Errrmmm so the area around my toes is really dark. I wash my feet, rub the pumice stone over it, use that special foot lotion that's supposed to roll away the dead ugly skin but the bottoms are still rough and ugly. i'm envious of girls wiht pretty feet ... so how do i get rid of these dark nishaan?

[thumb=H]thread223884_7143645.JPG[/thumb]
    The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Re: my feet

ouch.

have u seen a podiatrist (? ) - maybe there is some kind of medicated cream you can use.

Have your feet always looked like this - maybe they're birthmarks kinda and they're not going to go away?
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

uh-oh, now we are going to hear from Code_Red.
      "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
      Someday we gonna dance with those lions
      Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

Well it doesn't really hurt... it's not painful but it just looks ugly (so it's aesthetically painful ) I think this may have been like this all the time but i'm just beginning to notice all my flaws. My mother's feet are hte same way and she said "buss hum sonay khandan mein nahin hain"
        The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Originally posted by minah_pa
          uh-oh, now we are going to hear from Code_Red.
          Why? :-|

Comment

I just got Sally Hansen's line of pedicure products (exfoliator, lotion, pedicure in 60 seconds lotion) and I love it.

I know that didn't help, but it has to do with feet.

A lot of feet blemishes are caused cause of the stupid shoes we wear. Just continue looking after them as you have been and make sure to moisturize your feet.

Oh yeah, I put tea tree oil on my feet too. It seems to help.
            Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

Vitamin E oil and tissue oil - use night and day. Do not scrub with a harsh pumice stone - will make it worse.
              A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

Originally posted by MehnazQ
                A lot of feet blemishes are caused cause of the stupid shoes we wear. Just continue looking after them as you have been and make sure to moisturize your feet.
                yeah its really important to moisturise.

My mum and I soak our feet in hot water with salt and lemon for about 15 minutes. We do our pedicures in there and then lather with moisturiser (vaseline is excellent) and put on socks - your feet will feel soft and lovely and you'll feel good too.
                A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

^ exactly , be sure dat ur shoes dont cause any scar , besides dat cold weather makes feet swell which goes away when it is warm but makes the skin a lil darker .

try to wear socks even at home, it prevents dirt n dust from accumalating at ur feet.

go for a good pedicure twice a weak n apply cleansing lotion by massage ur skin for at least 15 mins

Comment

Yeah I wear the socks too at night time after moisturizing. My feet are nice and soft afterwards. I have major blemishes too though which don't seem to be going away. Oh well. The tea tree oil is helping to get rid of them slowly.
                    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

Hmmm.... i'm too lazy to do all that. I think ill just get a pedicure a coupla times a month. Mehnaz, I got the foot lotion, the one that rolls off dead skin, but that doens't seem to be helping. I guess ill get all the stuff. I did the washing and putting on vitamin e/vaseline and putting socks on overngiht, but they were still rough the next morning, but not visibly ashy.

This is the other foot...

[thumb=H]thread323884_3392114.JPG[/thumb]

Comment

Sara: maddy was enough for us

j/k
                        Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

My feet are prettier than Maddy's :sunny:

Comment

^
                            are you trying to be funny ???
                            Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

I'm not trying i am

Comment

Working...
                              X