is this a good match...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this a good match...

with all these ideas about love and marriage - happiness, jelousy, envy and greed in relationships.. the search for ideal matches.. there are some experiences that make one ponder for a moment - where is true love, happiness, home or life..

My sister has a new maid-girl (one of the five siblings).. i went to drop her at her place the other days.. my wife was with me and asked few questions from the family .. it turnred out that the guy had 5 kids and his wife died couple of years back.. the man again married to the sister of her late wife few months back.. she was taking excellent care of the kids and her family.. was this a perfect match.. marrying to the husband of her late sister.. becoming mom of her kids.. kids were quite happy with the situation... last kid was just around 3 yrs old..

May be she was forced by society or may be it was her own choice.. how many of us can take such a leap and bring life to a tragic home.. was it a sacrifice or love .. she seemed so serene and worry free in helping the kids grow..
    Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Re: is this a good match...

How can we tell if the match is good or not ?!?! if the couple is happy to be with each other and satisfied with the situation i think thats the best thing that can happen to them.. no ? i dont see any question of match or not ! :-)
    Last edited by Aleezay; Jun 3, 2005, 03:21 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake
    Looking for fishes....<}}}><

Comment

^ Ditto.

Comment

Without over analyzing and finding faults that haven't been written by the author of the thread, I believe this is the perfect match. Shaadi tau har koi kar hi leta hai, but to live for a cause is noble - Not many ppl are capable for making such sacrifice and still be at peace with them selves.

Wish her all the happiness in the world

Comment

Sounds like she is happy and Allah swt bless her for her good deed

Comment

Working...
          X