Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOMEN, housework, cleaning, other problems, men bashing, etc..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOMEN, housework, cleaning, other problems, men bashing, etc..

ok all you GS larkian can come to this thread and discuss all of these issues here.. I mean why don't you guys look at the positive side of life rather than just negative? There are many desi guys who treat their wives with respect and try all their life to give their families a better future.. just look at your own fathers.. i mean yes they might not be perfect but they do their best to keep their wife happy..

its a two way street so a little help from you and a little help from ur husband shall solve the problem

I also understand that there are those who do abuse their wives and as such by Islamic law they should be punished for it, but for Allah's sake don't generalize everyone into that category.

Btw.. you girls also don't look fat, the problem must be with mirror j/k.. enjoy life and lets hear some awesome fun filled life stories of those who are married or about to get married or those enjoying single life

Thank you.
    mujh sey khushiaan ley gaya aur degya kagaz kay phoool
    abb meray ghar mein paray hain jabaja kagaz kay phoool

Re: WOMEN, housework, cleaning, other problems, men bashing, etc..

I rarely talk about him here so lemme start.

The first year of marriage has been tough but i've learnt that i am married to the sweetest guy ever. I don't think i can ask more of him. And if i were to marry again....he'd defo. be my choice over and over. He himself does make me the happiest i can be. And yes girls..marry someone who loves you...seriously, it's amazing

Comment

Heres something happy. I ate some creme and sugar again and i dont care

and boys smell, but i like to look
      rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Comment

Originally posted by hiccup
        Heres something happy. I ate some creme and sugar again and i dont care

and boys smell, but i like to look

good.. see therapy is working now.. inshaAllah aap juld sehat yaab hojain gi..

Comment

hahaha

inshallah
          rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Comment

At first I thought this was the complaining thread, now I see it's a happy thread.

Not in a happy mood.

*backing out of thread slowly so I don't catch whatever happy germs are in it*
            "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
            Someday we gonna dance with those lions
            Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

achoooo

*sneezes on minah_pa*
              "A woman has got to be able to say, and not feel guilty, 'Who am I, and what do I want out of life?' She mustn't feel selfish and neurotic if she wants goals of her own, outside of husband and children"

Comment

bus ronna dhoona hi share karna ata hai logoon ko.. *i count myself in that bunch*

Comment

Positive side: hubby will have to help out with house chores (cooking, cleaning, and whatever else I feel like adding to the list), insha'Allah. It cannot be denied because that would be violating my Islamic right as husbands are supposed to help out around the house, alhamdulillah.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiyah
                    Positive side: hubby will have to help out with house chores (cooking, cleaning, and whatever else I feel like adding to the list), insha'Allah. It cannot be denied because that would be violating my Islamic right as husbands are supposed to help out around the house, alhamdulillah.
                    If thats what you are looking for in ur hubby to be and you are working for in him than I can see you in pain sooner than usual. Home is yours so keep it clean yourself, thatswhat a traditional man believes.
                    Signed and Stamped this 31st of May, 2005.
                    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts. Russell

Comment

yeh marry someone who really loves u. i thought i was ok with an equal relationship, but i got something better. he spoils me like crazy and im okay with it..i love it. muahaa (MashAllah)
                      we're after the same rainbows end

Comment

Originally posted by Aishaaa2.1
                        yeh marry someone who really loves u. i thought i was ok with an equal relationship, but i got something better. he spoils me like crazy and im okay with it..i love it. muahaa (MashAllah)
                        Spoiling you? Poor soul. Must be inexperienced. Next time he wont repeat this mistake. By the way what happened to your 1.1?
                        The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts. Russell

Comment

lol. yeh i prob dont deserve it. but there wont be a next time, cus im not letting him go

i forgot the pw
                          we're after the same rainbows end

Comment

*caught a germ as soon as i entered the thread*

im thinking that this time my mom tells me about someone, im gonna say "yes" no matter which ullu ka patha he is
                            Wonder this time where she's gone,wonder if she's gone to stay
                            Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,and this house just ain't no home
                            anytime she goes away.

Comment

Originally posted by Aishaaa2.1
                              lol. yeh i prob dont deserve it. but there wont be a next time, cus im not letting him go

i forgot the pw
                              Get hold of this anaaree and dont let him go loose. Dont trust your friends with him and ensure he doesnt see the sunlight outside the house.

Comment

Working...
                              X