cant stop eating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant stop eating

isnt it just me or does staying at home just make you want to eat and eat and eat its so bad, ever since i finshed my finals ive been soooo lazy, i dont know whats got into me, i came home from work on saturday and i had two meals in the space of three hours! i dont know what to do to stop it, its a horrible disease!!!

my bhabi just made some pakoray and i had a whole plateful about an hour and half ago and now im thinking of having sum toast

Re: cant stop eating

Yep, staying at home does that! Just fix time for excercise into your daily routine and you'll be fine
    A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

lol aww bless luv, its the fridge...get rid of it!

When i was at work i would eat loads, i used to think it was compensation for having worked so hard! revsion for exams...goodness me, i couldnt even read a paragraph unless i had something in me mouth...usually skittles or raisans.
      I understand, I just don't care.

Comment

nah, I think alot of people tend to snack and eat more than usual. Since you just got done with finals, most likely your less stressed, so your appetite is back. Try drinking alot of water throughout the day, it makes me less hungry, and if your gonna snack try to eat more healthy foods, (grapes, etc,etc)
        Bang Bang
        I Shot You Down, Bang Bang
        You Hit The Ground, Bang Bang
        That Awefull Sound, Bang Bang
        I Used To Shoot You Down

Comment

^ atleast raisins are healthy, i just did 2 pages and finished a packet of chips

Comment

I feel like a beached whale, so I had some green tea.

Comment

i have been having loads of water ive been doing that water diet thing where you have four glasses of water in the morning in like 15 mins, which may i add is soo hard to do after 2 glassesm my skin is improving alhamdolillah but my stomach is just out there

Comment

Originally posted by cat-woman
                I feel like a beached whale, so I had some green tea.
                same here i just had sum too, its really good for getting rid of that bloatedness and cleans out your insides.

Comment

^ atleast raisins are healthy, i just did 2 pages and finished a packet of chips
                  no luv i used to eat a million raisains...and the skittles and thats just when i was reading, writing is a whole other story which i wont go into

Devoted2Allah do you eat breakfast? theres nowt like wheatabix first thing in the morning, they taste great and hopefully you wont need to snack in between meals. Even if you do snack, make sure you snack on seeds and stuff...pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds do actually taste nice.

oh and never drink water after your meals...cos apparantly that make you fatter

Comment

[QUOTE

oh and never drink water after your meals...cos apparantly that make you fatter[/QUOTE]
                    omgosh really

Comment

I love weetbix - either that or porridge for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Devoted2Allah
                        [QUOTE

oh and never drink water after your meals...cos apparantly that make you fatter
                        omgosh really [/QUOTE]

aye, my grandmother told me, and apparently the whole world already knew apart from me..your allowed to drink water before and during, but minimal during meals. Its some punjabi logic i cant explain.

Comment

drink milk love life tis good for u

Comment

I love weetbix - either that or porridge for me!
                            yeh porridge is really good, its speeds up your metabolism.

Comment

ai hai... i hate weekends i eat so much... anything and everything that comes my way..
                              happy happy happy... happy happy happy

Comment

Working...
                              X