Islamic Dating Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Islamic Dating Service

ISNA does some activities to help families find a rishtaa-match.

What do you think about these kinds of matrimonial services?

I think we need some real venues out there in which to meet people and find a partner. Especially since the community living abroad in non-muslim countries tends to be sparsely spread out in many areas.

But do MSA basketball tournaments cut it anymore?

One MSA'er joked with us girls once that he and his crew are trying their utmost best to ensure the procreation of the muslims in the world, and hence they need our utmost cooperation.
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Re: Islamic Dating Service

...aww.. cute!
    thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
    -faizy

Comment

Originally posted by PyariCgudia
      One MSA'er joked with us girls once that he and his crew are trying their utmost best to ensure the procreation of the muslims in the world, and hence they need our utmost cooperation.
      Aah. This time you failed to notice that he was attempting on you.
      The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts. Russell

Comment

PcG I agree with you: I think these matrimonial services are needed. A lot of times guys and girls are frustrated because they want to get married but they don't know how to go about finding a partner or they can't seem to find the "right one" in their region so these services are really helpful for everyone especially since they cover a broader area, since as you mentioned the community is spread out.

Comment

you don't think it cheapens or economizes the whole idea of getting married?
          I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

I don't think it cheapens it because it kind of functions as the "word of mouth" rishtaa process that is traditional in our culture. I don't know how the ISNA or other matrimonial services work but I was assuming they do it on a volunteering basis without any fee. I don't agree with charging people for it because I think marriage institution should be kept sacred and it should be something important on the agenda of all masjids to work together to further strengthen the community by helping individuals get married without turning it into a business.

Comment

mannn i wudnt go to this ISNA or watever to look for a wife...some weird/kinky abcd girls there..

better go back to Pakistan...more class there..
              Adopt me Angelina.

Comment

^ yes, as classy as you.
                A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

^ just stating my preference...some guys like those kinda girls and some dont...
                  Adopt me Angelina.

Comment

so how exactly do u define "Islamic dating"????
                    does it have a better meaning than "muslims dating"????
                    if not, then "muslims drinking" shud be termed as "Islamic drinking", "muslims fornicating" shud be termed as "Islamic fornication", "muslims stealing" shud be termed as "Islamic stealing" etc etc....
                    Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Originally posted by armughal
                      so how exactly do u define "Islamic dating"????
                      does it have a better meaning than "muslims dating"????
                      if not, then "muslims drinking" shud be termed as "Islamic drinking", "muslims fornicating" shud be termed as "Islamic fornication", "muslims stealing" shud be termed as "Islamic stealing" etc etc....
                      Mughal Rulez!!!
                      Focus not on who you are but what you do...
                      ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

How about Shaadi.com & naseeb.com??
                        Don't tell me any of your secrets...even if i am asking you...i would never keep it a secret.

Comment

^ Naseeb is crap man, i wouldn't re commend it.

Islamic and Muslim are two diff things... Muslims dating/stealing/drinking etc simply means that the individuals partaking in those activitieshappen to be Muslim. Islamic would mean that it's approved in islam...
                          The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Islamic bos-o-kinaar

Islamic mouth freshner, perfectly halaal Alcohol

Saansain tazaa, Maza dobala
                            Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

BASKET BALL TORNYS R HECKA TYTE !!!!

last time we saw some hindu guys out there BUT WE STILL KICKED ARSES !!!!!!!

FAROOOOQ MESJID ALL THE WAY n SOUTH SIDE FOR LYFE !!!
                              !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!
                              Im a rapping god I spit my shiit ~NEAR PERFECTION~ If you read my **** back to back you might give ya self an ~EAR INFECTION~ BY ME

Comment

Working...
                              X