Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sara516....

Originally posted by Sara516
    All these threads of evil in-laws, ass.hole husbands etc are just scaring the crap outta me. I think I'll stick to being single now :halo: Shukria

Sara, marriage can be alot of fun if ure husband is on ure side. Be sure u really know ure husband well before deciding to tie the knot.
    In my case my hubby talked to my inlaws and things are much better now. Our marriage was great right from the beginning but the only thing that was "not so nice" was how i was treated by my saas and nand.

Marriage is all about trust, understanding, care and love.... if these things are in order and there's no 3rd party whos trying 2 separate both of u.... life's like heaven.
    I'm sweet like honey, but sting like a bee!

It is better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not...

Re: Sara516....

yeah i agree with BV,

sara, u look like the kinda person who would have some say in who she gets married to-right?

just 'n'joi being single now, but always look forward to getting married, when is blissful, its heaven,

pleez dont be put off by (unfortunate) cases such as mine, as i didn't know him until our wedding day.

NOT all saas's/nand's are evil and not all men r like mine!
    so stop worrying and start enjoying yr life!

and wot BV, said in her last paragraph is ABSOLUTELY TRUE (jab miya biwi raazi.....)!
    If u have nothing to do..........
    ...........then don't do it here!!

-unknown

Comment

whoaaaa a thread with my name

Anyway, I was being sarcastic about the evil-in laws and husbands and stuff.. but thanks
      The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Does a weding come with unlimited full fat creme and sugar with chocolate and no weight put onage? And all you can eat everything ness? Without having to cook it? And unlimted clothes/handbags without having to pay?

Cause THAT is heaven to moi.
        rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Comment

Ok, now I know what a girl doesn't want out of a marriage. Can you girls tell me what a girl brings to a marriage?

Comment

^^ Intelligence

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
            Someday we gonna dance with those lions
            Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

^^ good one

Comment

minah

Comment

Working...
                X