Snake in dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snake in dream

I dreamed that I was going towards a building and in the doorway there was a snake & he was looking at me with his mouth wide open and making a sound. I was scared and I had to enter the building from a different, more difficult way and in the end I was still not home.

Is it a bad dream?
    Sometimes you are the bug.
    Sometimes you are the windshield.

Re: Snake in dream

seems like a bad dream, my mum says its bad to dream about snakes. discussing your dreams is not a good thing either
    main nay apnay iradoon ke shikasat say khuda ko pehchana hai (hazrat Ali)

Comment

i think that snakes represent enemies, and its bad when snakes r in yr house, but u were in another house, but i think it was a good dream, and no harm will come to u(from the people who were trying to harm u)

a note to other guppies; by the way, this is only from personal dreams! i am not a dream interpreter!!!!!
      If u have nothing to do..........
      ...........then don't do it here!!

-unknown

Comment

It depends what type of snake is this, The more darker color represent the more dangerous enemies. If it is white snake that mean you will be getting some wealth.

Again this is just an explanation of seeing snake in dream. Normally for interpretation it requires more details then just one piece of dream.
        There is always a moral in every story

Comment

what i heard is that big snake = enemy... foe and little snake = friend.

however this is all conjecture and your dream may mean any no of things
          May your every wish be granted...
          Ancient chinese curse

Comment

I think it was a small snake with bright orange mouth.

Thanks for your comments

Comment

I saw a certain someone in my dream last nite. He wanted to get back with me bu ti just laughed at him and spit in his face... but he deserved it
              The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Hmm... some1 told me if u have a bad dream or someting u dont have to tell it to every1.
                Ya Nabi Salaam Alaika Ya Rasool Salaam Alaika Ya Habib Salaam Alaika.

Comment

That snake was ur friend...he was trying to warn u off the impending danger that lies after u enter that certain house...it could be ur relative's place or ur place of work. From ur dream I can intrepret u were entering ur home, & coming thru a difficult angle meant that u have some problems at ur home, that the snake was trying to warn u of.
                  I raced @200kph, crashed & survived. If you havent seen God, your not driving fast enough.

Comment

Nilu: I know I should not tell it out loud but I venting out helps me relax.

Mal1k: you may be right. Thanks

Comment

Not maybe, but certainly...
                      I raced @200kph, crashed & survived. If you havent seen God, your not driving fast enough.

Comment

well according to my knowledge.... if u kill the snake at the end its good ... now it depends tht wht u saw...

Comment

walking on water dude, really! Get over it. So you dreamt of a damn snake. Maybe you are just scared of snakes. Maybe not. Dreams mean nothing. They don't reflect any subconscious desires, nor they warn you of the future nor they tap into the parallel universes. They are just a string of neurons firing in your brain activating images.

Comment

Originally posted by Walking On Water
                            I think it was a small snake with bright orange mouth.

Thanks for your comments
                            Normally if you see the snake with bright colors that represent that there is a chance of some one wants to harm you through black magic.
                            To get away the effects it is suggested to give away meat to poors as Sadqqa.
                            There is always a moral in every story

Comment

Working...
                            X