Bringing a dead house to life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bringing a dead house to life

Though I have been on my own for some time now, this is the first time that I am living completely alone. And it is isolating. The day passes by easily but night is like arthritis setting into my bones. My spirit is slower. My body lazier. My heart numbed. My brain smaller, dumber, reluctant, sleepy. The house is lonely. And I feel lonely. What is it about night that makes us reach out to someone else? And how can I bring my apartment to life when music and studying don't go together, and I need some sort of noise. I have to be home during the evenings, while days I can spend outside.

Re: Bringing a dead house to life

^^

Call Abdullah...
    Focus not on who you are but what you do...
    ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

Could you get a pet cat or bird or fish? A hamster?Maybe you could just call family or a friend. It helps to hear a familiar voice and keep in touch with someone who cares. And the last resort is t.v. I find I keep the t.v. on even if I'm not watching it for background noise so I don't feel so alone.

Comment

buy a talking parrot and have a Red Bull or two..
        Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

Try to hook on to some hobby ... like candle making, flower making, quilt making etc.... its a good way to spend time when you are all cooped up indoors for the evening.
          Looking for fishes....<}}}><

Comment

hmm..have you though of maybe reading books, or listening to Nasheeds. Nasheeds can fill your house up with warm remembrances of Allah swt and Prophet Muhammed s.a.w.
            22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

You are off your own in campus / room / apartment / house?
              [ M ] - Awesome Wedding Photographer + Videographer in Canada

Comment

Working...
              X