French Manicure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

French Manicure

Is it acceptable to have a french manicure on ur hands but fully painted nails on ur toes or NOT???

Re: French Manicure

Yes and no

What about Brazlian Wax. Tell me more FF.
    Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Comment

Yes to what and no to what?

Comment

Kehdoon tumhay?
        Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Comment

Brazillian Wax.. thas what i call.. AUWIE..!!
          ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

Ur scaring me now Pintoo. Speak up.

LAdy whats Auwie?

Comment

FF - AUWIE is the sound you make when they pull the wax
              "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
              Someday we gonna dance with those lions
              Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

haha. I think brazilian wax is awesome. Who cares about a little bit of pain when the end result is so great!

Comment

when i'm lucky enough to get to a salon, thats exactly what I choose...french manicure for fingers and color on toes. With my 3 rugrats, yardwork etc my fingers are a total mess, no nails etc. French manicure looks so nice even on short nails, it looks just natural but so very clean and shiny. I go for color on my toes, what the heck, boys are fascinated with the color and it makes me happy. Not that this is a weekly thang mind you, I went 2 weeks ago and it was just heaven, my first manicure since b4 the GrumGrum was born, almost 2 yrs!!! So listen, whatever makes you happy, whatever floats your boat. Makes you feel good and happy about yourself. Just enjoy.

Comment

Thank you mama. Thats the kind of encoruagement I needed. I have seen ladies walk out in bright reds on their toes with french on the hands but my sister always discourages me. I was thinking more of a natural sort of pearly pink for the toes so it wouldnt strike out so much. Now let me see if I can get off from work a little early

Comment

i would opt for a natural looking colour for the feet if the hands are all frenched up...colourless feet in the summer with lush flip flops is the ultimate no no!
                      I understand, I just don't care.

Comment

I usually get acrylic tips with french manicure.. i have to pay $5 extra, even though all the shops offer jeweled, swirly , pretty FREE designs. But i hav to have my frenchie manicure. For toes, yeah Ill use bright colors
                        The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Hey F.F - When you say acceptable in what terms are you speaking in..

Cuz i know that its not acceptable to pray with nailpolish or anything covering your nails. When people say they make wudu before and wear nailpolish after, i mean how many times are u gonna take off the nailpolish and put it on.. but yeah whatever floats your boat lol
                          Khudi koh kar buland itna, Kay har takdeer say pehlay, Khuda banday seh khud puchaay... bataaaa... teri raaza kya hay ?!? - ALLAMA IQBAL

Comment

wats french manicure ...????

Comment

Sayonee I meant as in fit being a fashion folly.

Afia its when you get ur nail tips painted white while the lower portion of your nail is in some natural sort of pinkish shade.

Comment

Working...
                              X