What would you doooooooooooooooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you doooooooooooooooo

Hello Friends, so here is a situation and tell me what would you do. What if you are a wife and your family was visiting. Your husband of 3-4 years is acting really rude by not talking to your family. HOw would you handle this situation???
    Allah is Watching........

Re: What would you doooooooooooooooo

i would ignore him..pretend he doesn't excist..then he'll feel how ur family feels..
    maybe then he'll explain himself y he's acting like this..
    ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

there must be some reasons if hes not talking to them , try to find em out .
      "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

mahru i am niether married nor a woman but i can understand how difficult such a situation can be...she should talk to her husband about it and try to explain it to him that the parents are there only some days atleast act better....BTW is he getting rude because of parents? I mean does he not like the woman's parents? If that is the case then it wud be difficult convincing him...but i dunno if my suggestion helps
        if u ask this question in Life and Relationships section of Gupshup u may get a lot of responses...
        Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy.

Comment

straighten him out real good.
          Wonder this time where she's gone,wonder if she's gone to stay
          Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,and this house just ain't no home
          anytime she goes away.

Comment

Mahru, ask him why he's acting like this. Try talking to him to see what his problem is.
            Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

Multiply his existence by ZERO during your parents visit. However, let them know after they have arrived that something is bothering your husband at work and he is not acting wise. He also doesn't want anyone to talk to him about work. So please ignore him and have a good time while you are here. Please pray for him.

Comment

i dont think a person can go rude when others are kind to him. there must be some past things that can bother him and he can act this way. which I personaly dont like either.

if there is nothing in past or any lies he has listened about them to put him off. then he may be that kind of person who want to be stuck up when in laws around.
                پاکستان پاکستان

Comment

i think the latter is correct in his situation

Comment

how you treat his family?
                    پاکستان پاکستان

Comment

Okay I tried my best to treat them just like my family. I call his mom and dad by ammi jee and daddy. Now, i never wanted go into such details to make me look like i am the best bahu out there but i tried my best. In the five years i helped my husband get 2 sisters married. WE completely paid for both weddings. In the mean time we were living in an apartment and did not want to buy a home because he had more responsibility on his shoulders as to get them married etc. And then i said to my hubby that we should send his parents for Hajj we did that in 2004 and after they returned i said now we can buy a home since his major responsibilities were dealt with. Now you tell me Mr. Skills have i done anything wrong?????? I always send them expensive gifts. Even my sister in laws children here we always give them gifts.

Comment

You have spoilt your in-laws to great extent. Shuroo din say hee DanDaa dainaa thaa naa.

This is turning out to be very mind boggling. I mean seems like you have done all (even more) than any average DIL would have done.

Comment

YES fUNGUY and now i am paying for it. The girs who keep them on their toes all the time is the way to go.

Comment

Yes mahru, disconnecting the phone so he cant recieve their calls is the biggest respect a bahu can offer
                            So our life
                            is a drop of dew -- and yet
                            And yet...

Comment

well the phone calls had become a routine and especially when they are calling you 1-2 am in the morning is not funny especially if you have to go to university in the morning or work.
                              By the way, why am i explaining things to you, Mr. Astray. By that action, i showed no disrespect to anyone. I never was rude or mean to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X