Monster in laws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster in laws

Why do in-laws always put down their daughter in laws????? I mean if they can't accept the fact that their son has taken a wife and has a new life, why do they make their sons get married in the first place???? I am being exposed to these sad and disturbing stories more frequently than ever before. Everyday there is a new mil(mother in law) and dil (daughter in law story). Do you guys see a resolution for this problem in our society???????????????????
    Allah is Watching........

Re: Monster in laws

It's not always In laws who put daughter in laws down. It works both way, the more conniving you are, the better. However, compromising is the best solution to this on going complaining and bickering about in laws.

In-laws invade our privacy, they have no idea what's it like to be newlywed, especially the mother in law. O and not to mention they are always plotting against us Bahus. We just want them out of our lives, don't we? People are so selfish these days, they could care less about us. If you haven't noticed, I am being sarcastic.

You should really know what you are getting yourself into before you say I DO!..
    My God is none of your business...

Comment

:halo:
      happy happy happy... happy happy happy

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mahru
          Why do in-laws always put down their daughter in laws?????
          always - in ur sentence tells the whole story..it includes ur own home and ur mothers.. if u want to change this thing start reversing this from ur own home.. as a bhabi or a future mother-in-law..
          Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahru
            Do you guys see a resolution for this problem in our society???????????????????
            Doesn't marrying a cousin eradicate this problem for Pakistanis? Same family?
            " Judges give justice, not interviews" - Rana Bhagwandas, 21 March 2007.

Comment

Degas, well, i would love to change somethings about our culture and society but sadly, not old enough to be a mother in law or a bhabi.
              Allah is Watching........

Comment

Speaking of which I saw the movie Monster-in-Law Even though the ratings haven't been great I liked it. The guy was sooooo darn cute. Funny movie. Jane Fonda was great.

Comment

Michael Varten (sp) is amazinlgy cute..i love his whole i havent shaved a in few days rough look...and hes French too!
                  I understand, I just don't care.

Comment

Yep yep. Michael Vartan :love: Simply delicious.

Comment

i find it funny...that both micheal's ex and j.lo's ex are now engaged and are supposedly having a baby together... ( speaking of ben affleck and jen gardner btw....)...only in hollywood...
                      "Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. It is indeed hard except for those who are humble." (2:45)

Comment

Jennifer Garner was with HIM???

Comment

uh huh..both on alias...she started goign out with him after she dumped her ex husband (from felecity) after she got famous....
                          "Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. It is indeed hard except for those who are humble." (2:45)

Comment

Originally posted by mfs555
                            i find it funny...that both micheal's ex and j.lo's ex are now engaged and are supposedly having a baby together... ( speaking of ben affleck and jen gardner btw....)...only in hollywood...
                            that is bizarre! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Femme Fatale
                              Yep yep. Michael Vartan :love: Simply delicious.

Lahola vala quvata...aajkal ki ladkiaaN..koi sharam nahee. Khulay aam naa mehram mardoN ko dee lee cee us keh rahee hain...

Comment

Working...
                              X