Manicure Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manicure Advice

I've been considering getting my nails done for quite a while and am planning on going tomorrow. I've never had my nails done professionally and don't really know too much about it. I wanna get fake nails and have been told that solar sets will be better than acrylic nails, and that solar's last longer and are better for your nails.

If any of you have ever had fake nails or know anything about it, any advice is appreciated. I've been looking online for the pro's and con's about solar sets, acrylic's etc but can't find a site with that info.

Again, any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Manicure Advice

I have always got my nails done ever since I was in HS. There really isnt much pros and cons. Nothing will happen to your real nails, its just the gel they put on it can leave a bump in your real nail but it goes away afterwards. I just love getting manicures and pedicures esp in the summer with open toe sandals.
    I LOVE IT WHEN PAKIS HATE ME!

Comment

French all the way. looks amazing just about on anyone.
      One day I woke up and found myself famous....

Comment

Wudhu and ghusl (post sexual-activity/periods/childbirth) is not valid when your nails are covered with nail varnish or pieces of acrylic.

Comment

Working...
        X