Gori si larki......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gori si larki......

what do you do to make your arms become more gori without having to use fair and lovely type creams? Isn't there some natural way of making ur arms look white? I went to PK in the summer and my skin got darker..... So annoying. Even though I wore globs and globs of sun screen (guess it wasn't strong enough) and I even tried to cover my arms with long sleeves.
    Give me some remedies......

Thanks.
    Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
    Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
    Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Re: Gori si larki......

Originally posted by Pyaari83
    what do you do to make your arms become more gori without having to use fair and lovely type creams? Isn't there some natural way of making ur arms look white? I went to PK in the summer and my skin got darker..... So annoying. Even though I wore globs and globs of sun screen (guess it wasn't strong enough) and I even tried to cover my arms with long sleeves.
    Give me some remedies......

Thanks.
    im not trying to be funny here...its a serious reply. if u dont already wax/thread....try it.....it should make all the difference
    ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

Comment

ya I already do....been doing that for the longest time. But my skin used to be more clear....or gori si but lately I feel like its not the same...

Comment

well not a joke but i will say wash dishes
        Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

i do that too....i want to know remedies....like u know how u do facials stuff..and mix this with that. I want to know stuff like that. Not things I already know and do.

Comment

why do u want whiter arms
            Disclemer: I mispel al i watn

Comment

Hmmm so your arms are brown (even with all those protective measures) and nothing happned to the face?

Now I know the answer for UPS (Shipping Agency)
              Their slogan is "What brown can do for you?"
              answer "Pisses you off and try to become more whiter"

just joking, don't mind me.
              [ M ] - Awesome Wedding Photographer + Videographer in Canada

Comment

whenever i go to pakistan i get whiter, my remedy is stay inside. it always works for me, but i dont care about being tan or gori.

Comment

hahaha man this is sooo damn funny. Black people have no problem with their skin color and they are really dark, so why cant you just accept who you are.

when I go to parties I use bronzer on my arms so they can look tan.
                  I LOVE IT WHEN PAKIS HATE ME!

Comment

well I have the same problem in summer. My arms and hands get so tanned that I can't stand them, but my face doesn't get as tanned. I started using any bleach cream like Jolen and trust me it makes a big difference. My arms got much lighter after using bleach cream and I got rid of most of that tan. So, try that and see how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Majestic
                      hahaha man this is sooo damn funny. Black people have no problem with their skin color and they are really dark, so why cant you just accept who you are.

when I go to parties I use bronzer on my arms so they can look tan.
                      u just contradicted ureself there luv...
                      standing alone on a street of broken dreams

Comment

err. somehow i dont really worry about my skin colour and how dark it gets when i am in pakistan. who has time to actually worry about such silly things when u r having so much fun with friends and family?!
                        - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Comment

i dont worry about my skin color at all too.
                          i get whiter in pakistan cus i stay home and watch tv w/ my cousins. and when im whiter than normal im still 2xs as tan as my cousins who live in pakistan. (and im not all that brown)
                          but i like my tanner - summer in california look better. it just looks healthier.

Comment

try st.ives apricot scrub its great when used religiously!

other than that, when u cleanse yr face, cleanse yr arms too
                            If u have nothing to do..........
                            ...........then don't do it here!!

-unknown

Comment

Dark girls who bleach their skin don't look right.

Dark skin (nice latino brown) is pretty hot anyway, just keep it exfoliated and don't slap too much greasyy moisturiser on it as thats nasty.

Comment

Working...
                              X