Washing Hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washing Hands

Think of all the yucky germs one picks up during the course of the day, opening doors, handing over money, shaking hands, touching goods in shops, eating and then touching your face...eyes etc

lots of surveys indicate that not all people who work in the food industry wash hands after visiting the loo...

Its also known that a high percentage of men dont wash their hands after visiting the toilet and this the thought that pops into my mind when I have a meeting and a darling little man will hold out his hand...Eeuuurgh!

I know women do it tooo....

For those of you that havent yet realised

THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT BABIES
    having said that babies have dirty hands too and they usually rub them over your brand new white sofa.... the dirty little beasts
    May your every wish be granted...
    Ancient chinese curse

Re: Washing Hands

Tut tut, you shouldn't be touching non mehram men anyway. ANYWHERE!

Comment

Dont get me started on dirty hands. In the mens room I saw a food worker that didnt bother to take his glove off while urinating, but did take it off when washing his hands then he put the same dirty glove back on. I found that out when he started to wash his hands.
      Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

^^ That takes the cake.

This is going to sound like the weirdest dating advice but my mother used to tell me to pay attention to the amount of time a man spends in the bathroom, if there wasn't enough time to clean the hands, forget him.

That was a pet peeve of hers. She always tries to have her hands full or occupied so she doesn't have to shake hands with guys.

And Brit - C'mon, some of the pak guys that visit us off the boat don't even close the bathroom door never mind wash the hands. Since I am a big believer in hygiene before eating (or anything for that matter), I have been known to remind grown men to wash their hands (nicely, of course).
        "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
        Someday we gonna dance with those lions
        Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

Brit chick...it is my only vice...!

Verizon, Did you see this before you had eaten or after?

Minah, Good sound solid advice!

hmmn...... Pak men like to shake hands quite alot...... yucky yucky yucky!
          Ancient chinese curse

Comment

The day this happened, Verizon told me about it and I think he didnt eat for a week after that.

Comment

Paki men also like to embrace each other. The first time I met Madhanee in NY he tried to embrace me and I felt very wierd I must say, I couldnt figure out why he was hugging me for a second then I realized oh I'd be damned, he wanted me to feel like home
              Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

another reason why i dont let unlce ji's do the whole hand over head thing...

sick sick sick sick sick sick people.
                I understand, I just don't care.

Comment

^ i hope that hand-over-head comment was just a freudian slip.

Comment

do u not know what i mean?

maybes its just my family The elders say salaam by putting their hand over your head...kind of like a respect thing...

someone must know what i mean!

Comment

^Yeah I know what you mean... i think i'ts called adaab..?
                      The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

ahh you poor naive thing Missy...

Brit chick .... hmmmn im gonna have to have word with your parents!

Mama... perhaps you should send verizon to that restaurant again...just think a whole week with out having to cook...im sure you and the boys can survive on Chocolate!

Verizon being hugged by Madhanee all those years ago mustve been very memorable if you still havent forgotten about it!

Missy M... One of my fathers freinds will place his hand on my head and "Hello SON"

Son! hmmmph cant he see im wearing heels!

actually he calls all girls son...possibly because he didnt go to all his English language classes in 1970

perhaps he thinks all the offspring of your friends must be called Son
                        Ancient chinese curse

Comment

Can we please try to open such threads after lunch hour?

Comment

^ No. We want to make sure you wash your hands before eating lunch.

Comment

im trying really hard to figure out what brit chick meant, its usually not so difficult ...but im having a blonde day today...brit chick pm me what you meant please!!

Comment

Working...
                              X