What do you do with busy people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you do with busy people?

Okie so I have this real close friend and he's been going through a lot lately, lost his job found another one running around, gettin a new falt, tryin to get the trade license, lots of stuff....he's basically fagged out day in and day out.

I can't really help him with anything, except be supportive, call him every day and just ask him how he's doin, feels kinda foolish..sometimes I think the phone call is a disturbance, but he doesn't complain.

I dunno he's like majorly stressed, worried he may have a break down, whenever I talk to him I always make him laugh so he ends up with a big smile on his face and a hearty HAHA... damn I wish I could do more.

His breakfats, lunch and dinners are rushed, not like I can meet up with him he's always in a major hurry, going somewhere, can't even surprise him with a packed lunch coz he's never in the same place.

I hate seeing him stressed, he's always been this happy go lucky kinda fella...wht can I do to help him?
    One of the greatest diseases is to be Nobody to Anybody

Re: What do you do with busy people?

Wow

You are the nicest friend, sweety. You already are doing everything you can with making him laugh, listening and just being there. They mean more than anything. He will slow down on his own.
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
    Someday we gonna dance with those lions
    Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

Dear wateva u are going right now, is really good.. just to bring a smile in someone's face is a big thing....
      I've kissed millions of frogs, but still no prince charming...
      Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

wow it's nice to know such good friends still exist.

Comment

I hate seeing him stressed, he's always been this happy go lucky kinda fella...wht can I do to help him?
          Be a man in this case and ask her out.
          Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

^ eh?

Thanx guys...yeh I feel real helpless when it comes to him...I'll just do whatever I'm doin I suppose...man his stress stresses me out I tell ya..

phew I so needed to vent

Comment

I have one like that too LK. I never bring up any of his problems esp since I usually end up getting a yelling whenever I do. Meano

Comment

LK I am somewhat of a similar situation as you. I feel so helpless at times!! argh

Comment

Consider yourself lucky LK, you have someone who can keep you busy...Busy people are great motivations to keep striving...Try to keep up, but draw certain lines...
                  Focus not on who you are but what you do...
                  ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

Lajo....naah man when I see him I thank God I'm not that stressed out..busy I am..but not stressed, and I'm glad he can come to me for comic relief and to chill/vent etc...

We do talk about his porblems coz he likes going over them for himself and seeing how he can make things better...so it's all good I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                    X