Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get the smell of Lake Ontario out of your skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you get the smell of Lake Ontario out of your skin?

So my right hand basically spent around an hour going in an out of Lake Ontario (I was paddling a boat), and after a shower and washing my hands with soap a couple of times it still smells of the damned lake.

I don't know what goes in there but hellllp me
    Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
    Al-Ghazali

Re: How do you get the smell of Lake Ontario out of your skin?

hmm.. maybe time to bring out the gay stuff like... papaya and orange smelling hand lotion by body shop.. or strawberry, banana and mango hand scrub...

im sure u'll be able to find a nice lady who will be willing to offer such heavenly smelling creams to u :halo:
    standing alone on a street of broken dreams

Comment

Hug a skunk you'll forget Ontario in no time. Plus it's un-islamic to use your right hand for anything un-islamic such as deriving pleasure out of a paddle boat.
      A question that warrants attention. What the heck were you doing with your rght hand if it was a paddle boat?
      Last edited by Verizon; May 10, 2005, 06:15 AM.
      Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

^ I was thinking about the same thing.. what were you doing with your hands anyway.
        Prepare for eternity but live like there's death around the corner......

Comment

Mad scientist forget about what those up there have to say.... I would just like to thank you for opening a thread with nothing to do with pregnancy and breastfeeding.
          May your every wish be granted...
          Ancient chinese curse

Comment

^^ LD you didnt know MS was pregnant.

Comment

Maddy, wash your nose
              So our life
              is a drop of dew -- and yet
              And yet...

Comment

MS, everybody knows Lake Ontario smells. You shouldn't even swim in it or else you will turn green. Use something really strong, like Oceanus soap/hand lotion from The Body Shop or any strong, scented lotion on your hands. It will go away in a few days. By the way, wait for a month or two and then smell the lake.
                Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy_daisy
                  I would just like to thank you for opening a thread with nothing to do with pregnancy and breastfeeding.
                  ditto!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MehnazQ
                    MS, everybody knows Lake Ontario smells. You shouldn't even swim in it or else you will turn green. Use something really strong, like Oceanus soap/hand lotion from The Body Shop or any strong, scented lotion on your hands. It will go away in a few days. By the way, wait for a month or two and then smell the lake.
                    aagaya baady shaap ka advertisment
                    So our life
                    is a drop of dew -- and yet
                    And yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Verizon
                      A question that warrants attention. What the heck were you doing with your rght hand if it was a paddle boat?
                      The instructor said to grip the paddle an inch above the blade. But when you're trying to paddle fast and your hand is that close to the blade, a lot of the time it end up going under the water and getting wet.
                      Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
                      Al-Ghazali

Comment

Oh you mean the oar paddle, I am sorry I thought the paddle boat (the one with the feet). Take sailing much more fun. Speacially on the lake it is different, if you do make sure you learn it on a boat with fixed keel, not the drop board.

Comment

Originally posted by ashtray
                          Maddy, wash your nose
                          or wash the foot maybe

Comment

washing your hands with tomato juice might get rid of the smell...

Comment

Wash with a concoction of three parts vinigar to one part olive oil add salt pepper and a couple of cloves of crush garlic.
                              May your every wish be granted...
                              Ancient chinese curse

Comment

Working...
                              X