Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

y?

why cant any1 forget their 1st love?

for example: if the 1st love has gotton married.......moved on........etc etc

if they cant forget the 1st love then how can they fall in love again?

and wen they do fall in love again why do they keep comparing their current b/f or

g/f to their 1st love?

no one likes being compared to their b/f or g/f 1st love especially if the b/f or g/f ur

with now ....they r with u......and u knw that u r their 1st love but he/she is not ur

1st love.........why do men and women do this?

are they trying to prove smething?

plz sme1 help me out here...........

"Anything U can DO.....I CAN DO BETTER...."

Re: y?

Its just one of those things! There is no way of explaining why!!!!!!

People will always remember their first love and compare their current partner with them.

Comment

but if u compare ur current "love" with ur ur 1st love arent u kind of putting ur b/f or

g/f down at the same time?

and this makes them feel so low........

Comment

If someone is comparing you to their ex, then they obviously aren't over them and still have unresolved issues to deal with. I do believe that it is possible to love and then love again ... but that can only happen when you let go of the past, move on and accept that it is over.
        Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

If you are getting compared dump his or her butt. They are on the rebound.
          You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

hey this thread is definetly not abt me............

its just that i hve seen this happen so many times and i just cant help thinking

why?

and i can never find an answer no matter how much this scenrio comes up......

Comment

a very very nice question.. put in a very very confusing manner.. i just got lost in the 1st love and g/f b/f confusion.... neways...

wounds heal and are forgotten.. bitter/sweet memories arent.

Comment

ya good question....i really don't know either and would like to know why that happens.
                Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
                Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
                Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

God help you if you fall in love....
                  Falling in love is dangerous. I think it's worse than sleeping around. Not to say the latter isn't wrong, rather both have not-so-good consequences...
                  The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

the first times of everything are special, coz u r so naive, u dont know what to expect, the intensity with which the emotions take over u is inexpliciable.. then everything is more or less predictible..
                    I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.

Comment

^^ far enough i agree with u there......but if u move on and get another b/f or g/f and for them u r there 1st love why do u destroy there hopes and love that they have for u by putting them down and comparing them to ur ex-g/f or b/f?

Comment

Originally posted by MehnazQ
                        If someone is comparing you to their ex, then they obviously aren't over them and still have unresolved issues to deal with. I do believe that it is possible to love and then love again ... but that can only happen when you let go of the past, move on and accept that it is over.
                        But isn't it natural to compare?
                        So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief:
                        Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.

Comment

Good memories stay with you. Not necessarily you should compare your previous relationship with your current ones instead make such good memories that your current relationship will not allow you to think of old ones!!

hmmm hope that makes sense.... lol
                          ~**~...A Dream is a wish your heart makes...~**~

Comment

It is not hard to forget your first "love", especially when he/she marries and starts his/her new life. I used quotes for love because it wasn't love if you got over it and moved on to marry someone else. So yes, it is hard but not impossible.

Comment

ther is nothing more exhilerating, exciting and imature as your first love. And if things are over and you two are apart, it hurts the most too lolz. How can you so easily forget that?

But yeah you should try your best to not judge the person you have now with your first love. Because it might be that person's first time as well. you have to care about their feelings too, not just yours.
                              pathar mai tu hai samaya, dil insan mai basaya,merai saath hi chala, merai saath hi ruka, har sans pai letai hai naam he tera.

Comment

Working...
                              X