Guilty feeling crazy girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guilty feeling crazy girl

Here is a scenario I would like to start a conversation on. And no it’s not me before anyone asks.

a guy and girl dated for a short while, very loving relationship. But there were a few issues so the girl ended it. It turned into an on and off again type, and when she finally ended it, the guy went crazy and did things that freaked her out more so she kept distance. He would keep calling her and she would ignore.

in the midst of this, she realized she made a mistake and wanted him back, but the guy is in legal trouble and needs her emotional support. The girl initially said she would by talking to him, but then due to her own personal life issues and also being scared of how things were between her and this guy, she ignored his calls and he blocked her from everything. Now she feels guilty and doesnt know what to do.

i think the girl is being really stupid and probably should just stay away. But i dont know much about love lollll but a friend told me this about someone she knew and i kinda feel for this couple. But of course i dont know the inner workings. Anyway im bored so i thought to share

I am so happy I raised mature boys, when they break up its clean break up, no contact, no falling back, no looking back. Saphy dated Aliyya, he thinks she was sleeping around was extremely manipulative and horrendously abusive. After she stalked him, went to extreme measures and stalked him and he just did not look back. Same with this Caucasian girl, ten times more beautiful and pleasant, she didn't like him following Jordan Petersen, they broke up, she stalked him and he just moved on. I think his popular song will help your friend. He says, he comes from a mindset of abundance. I like to listen to his views.

A bit explicit

Comment

Hi aka, hope things are good with you! The given scenario is actually not so unique except the legal trouble part. But if we ignore that, I wouldnt call the girl crazy (nor even the guy). Most likely there is atleast some elements of "love" in there thats pushing the girl back to him otherwise im sure she could have got enough suitors. Of all this time, there gotto be someone in common among these two or a mutual ground where she can get the message across, if a direct contact is not possible
      Attitude is more important than facts.
      "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Last edited by PunjaBee; 4 weeks ago. Reason: Misunderstood; deleted response

Comment

I would say the girl is completely off her brains. This blocking and unblocking nonsense is so Junior High school. You need a proper woman who has a brain and is mature enough not to do these ridiculous things. Advice to the dude, keep her blocked, never ever speak with her again. Look for another rishta with a sane woman. Preferably someone who hasn't been touched with the western idea of Feminism.

Comment

Working...
          X