No announcement yet.

Bobby vs Amber Heard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that is not a consensus........he had his way...and dumped her a$$....
    Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

Originally posted by NomiCA View Post
      Elon Musk is very street smart. He has learned from the divorce of Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos. Elon Musk will throw his money in the ocean but won't give it to an opportunist.

Comment

Originally posted by NomiCA View Post
        He says she refused his long term commitment goals. He tried having his way with an air hostess and she slapped his pervy behind and had to pay her 250K plus Elon paid to charity on her behalf. Gotta feel sorry for him that with all that money gets charged with indecent exposure, his kid denouncing him, Amber ditching him. Now he's sued for 258 Billion, more than his net worth.

Comment

Pathetic....
          SpaceX founder Elon Musk said in a tweet late Thursday that "wild accusations" against him are not true.

Comment

Musk is an opportunist himself

Yet head over heels for the disgust that is Ms. Heard

Comment

Originally posted by Exoduss View Post
              Musk is an opportunist himself

Yet head over heels for the disgust that is Ms. Heard
              I think he’s in trouble, he got sued for more than he is worth plus he’s talking about TESLA going bankrupt
              My assistant hates him, she says they made their money being slave owners.
              He recently got sued for racism in Tesla.My assistant was saying that there was segregation in the plants

Comment

Working...
              X