• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby vs Amber Heard

Who wins?
    Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Fillin’ in for Holy Lota?
    Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

OBJECTION...Non Responsive

Please answer the question
      Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

You heard what Heard did to Depp’s fingertip, right?

Depp botal kolon nai bach sakya te Bobby ne Heard di jutti kolon ki bachna eh?

Comment

Amber Heard > Bobby.

​​​​​​

Comment

Any minute now, we'll be bombarded with a litany of imaginary workout routines.....benching, hiking, lifting, break-dancing, thumka-karate..

Comment

Comment

Current focus be on Amber Heardx2 vs Bobby1. Can't help but notice his name coming up on a fairly regular basis for one reason, or another. People who've never known the fatal effects obsession has over you, please take notes!

Comment

• Azra Hazarah
                  Azra Hazarah commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You sound like Heards lawyers now you take note

• Exoduss
                  Exoduss commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Neither. But yeah thanks for admitting we're dealing with two heard's here

• Azra Hazarah
                  Azra Hazarah commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't need to admit - you make yourself clear without anyone else having to point it out but you're welcome

Firstly, Heard is no match for a Punjaban....Punjaban will hurt u in more ways than you can imagine. I will let the Punjaban abuse me till the day I die. Love is a strange animal.

Secondly, some in misogynistic societies claim real men beat their women n children, in this society, a man takes a beating with chivalry. Johnny's popularity plummeted as he didn't deal with abuse like a real man. Amber is a stunning lady, maybe he should have held back on booze and drugs, if he wanted to be with a beautiful young lady. Although, bringing light to abuse of males was a victory for many. I teach Safy, real men, strong men are calm. Even if you want to destroy someone, do it with a smile. This Gujrati restaurant owner was racist towards my daughter, boys wanted to rip them apart. I stopped them, now I will bankrupt all 4 of them, have a million dollar law suite on them. I fight my own cases, costs me 2k in fees, they will have to spend 250k. Secondly I am going after their business licenses, they thought they were real men until they got the legal notice. They all have beautiful wives and young kids, was this worth it for them? In the end even if we get 2k, it would cost them every penny to defend and my costs.
                A crisis and reputational management expert explains why Johnny Depp may have lost favor amongst men and boomers despite his victory in the Amber Heard trial.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
                  Firstly, Heard is no match for a Punjaban....Punjaban will hurt u in more ways than you can imagine. I will let the Punjaban abuse me till the day I die. Love is a strange animal.

Secondly, some in misogynistic societies claim real men beat their women n children, in this society, a man takes a beating with chivalry. Johnny's popularity plummeted as he didn't deal with abuse like a real man. Amber is a stunning lady, maybe he should have held back on booze and drugs, if he wanted to be with a beautiful young lady. Although, bringing light to abuse of males was a victory for many. I teach Safy, real men, strong men are calm. Even if you want to destroy someone, do it with a smile.
                  Good God! Bobby, we're defending Amber Heard now?!

This Gujrati restaurant owner was racist towards my daughter, boys wanted to rip them apart. I stopped them, now I will bankrupt all 4 of them, have a million dollar law suite on them. I fight my own cases, costs me 2k in fees, they will have to spend 250k. Secondly I am going after their business licenses, they thought they were real men until they got the legal notice. They all have beautiful wives and young kids, was this worth it for them? In the end even if we get 2k, it would cost them every penny to defend and my costs.
                  Why would you share this information with us? Like, I genuinely would like to know. This has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, or anything for that matter. I don't see a thread on G.S. discussing Gujrati business owners and racism, then why is it that you felt the need to share this with us?
                  "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

Good God! Bobby, we're defending Amber Heard now?!

Why would you share this information with us? Like, I genuinely would like to know. This has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, or anything for that matter. I don't see a thread on G.S. discussing Gujrati business owners and racism, then why is it that you felt the need to share this with us?
                    It has to do with how real men deal with adversity in our society Johnny lost support because he didn’t deal with adversity in a calm chivalrous way. I am not defending Heard but Johnny’s behaviour was not acceptable either.

Comment

It has to do with how real men deal with adversity in our society Johnny lost support because he didnt deal with adversity in a calm chivalrous way. I am not defending Heard but Johnnys behaviour was not acceptable either.
                      You're an advocate for alcohol and drug use, then why do you oppose Johnny's behavior?
                      "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

You're an advocate for alcohol and drug use, then why do you oppose Johnny's behavior?
                        There is use and than there is substance abuse. I use in moderation. In moderation it improves health and life. I am not for hard drugs, weed amd shroom are good.

Comment

There is use and than there is substance abuse. I use in moderation. In moderation it improves health and life. I am not for hard drugs, weed amd shroom are good.
                          The term in moderation is used ad-nauseam to the point where even cocaine use in moderation is said to have "some health benefits".

Also, tripping balls does absolutely jack for your wellbeing.

Comment

The term in moderation is used ad-nauseam to the point where even cocaine use in moderation is said to have "some health benefits".

Also, tripping balls does absolutely jack for your wellbeing.
                            Average health and life expectancy in Pakistan a non alcohol nation is 67 years, Canada is 82

Comment

• SleekDesign
                              SleekDesign commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Bobby1, who told you Pakistan is a 'non-alcohol' nations ? More than half Pakistani men in the government institution & the young guys from political parties are alcoholics. A large percentage imported from india that has bought some internatoonal production units. Bringing india a huge profit from pakistan all spent on imports of alcohol. Then there is also local production for the remaining population (mostly youth & middle aged population). They have the same views as yours in favour of alcohol & drugs... that they do it in 'moderation' & that it is good for health. All those people hold important government positions & their very young children No wonder more than half the population has turned schizophrenic & the country drowning in every aspect. That is how much 'good' (effective) 'moderate' use of alcohol & drugs is in damaging human brains.

No lies. Achay achay so called 'religious' families k 'spoiled' ones are druggies & alcoholic. Any normal human could notice the abnormalcy or incapacity of their brains which are not good to understand complicated issues around them. But they justify that drugs makes them brought individuals.

Besides, I really believe that your daughter is also a target of the same anti-Pakistan global mafia for some of your posts reveal you to be a pro-pakistan in their books. & some of your posts expose the handlers of trouble makers in Pakistan.

All my good wishes on fighting the evil forces that tried to damage your daughter. They're no humans. I call them serpents in human-form.
                              Last edited by SleekDesign; 3 weeks ago.
                          Working...
                          X