Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

He fantasizes terrorism against whites
    Wrong, helping the oppressed invaded by whites does not mean terrorism against whites. There are videos where F-16s were flying over mosques in iraq and people were giving azans hoping against hope that azan might save them. But who i am arguing with lol, a dulha who fantasizes about beating at the hands of his wives.
    Remember this doctored image ? This is your credibility!
    filedata/fetch?id=16704564&d=1654226869&type=thumb
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post

Wrong, helping the oppressed invaded by whites does not mean terrorism against whites. There are videos where F-16s were flying over mosques in iraq and people were giving azans hoping against hope that azan might save them. But who i am arguing with lol, a dulha who fantasizes about beating at the hands of his wives.
      Remember this doctored image ? This is your credibility!
      filedata/fetch?id=16704564&d=1654226869&type=thumb
      I bet Raymond Davies, the marines who took Osama out also respect and take chit from their ladies. It is only pathetic cowards who try to subjugate women. This time you admitted to belonging to a world acclaimed terrorist organization

You think of ISI finds out that you belong to terrorists organization, what will they do?

The same guys are cowardly killing children and army officers in Pak. Why don’t you discuss with ISI?

Comment

Last edited by Bobby1; Jun 8, 2022, 05:17 PM.

Comment

I bet Raymond Davies, the marines who took Osama out also respect and take chit from their ladies. It is only pathetic cowards who try to subjugate women.
          Cowards are the ones who inbox galliyan to female members, and then have the audacity to talk about women empowerment and respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post
            Cowards are the ones who inbox galliyan to female members, and then have the audacity to talk about women empowerment and respect.
            SleekDesign has fully exposed you, I know the same to be true of you. so lets not try to fool anyone.

Comment

so lets not try to fool anyone.
              Like you tried to do with me? Pretending to be a woman that's half your age? I can never forget that.

Bobby1.png

Red flags count: 3.
              Last edited by a7mado; Jun 5, 2022, 12:45 AM. Reason: Screenshot
              "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

• The Last Straw
                The Last Straw commented
                Editing a comment
                LMAO. Oh that Hottie is so Nottie.

• Le Pakistan
                Le Pakistan commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep. Hottie24 is one of his gazillion nicknames. Dude is psycho af.

SleekDesign has fully exposed you, I know the same to be true of you. so lets not try to fool anyone.
              You have been called out countless times in the past 10 years. Yet here you are, still doing what you always do. Who are you trying to fool?

Comment

Originally posted by Le Pakistan View Post

You have been called out countless times in the past 10 years. Yet here you are, still doing what you always do. Who are you trying to fool?
                6EC100DD-68B4-4F92-966E-833E56EE204E.png She is coming home, loads of vodka, weed n happy times sorry can’t help you with your miserable life with cousin and chubsters

Comment

6EC100DD-68B4-4F92-966E-833E56EE204E.png She is coming home, loads of vodka, weed n happy times sorry canât help you with your miserable life with cousin and chubsters
                  Oh boy, you for sure got me with that.

Why are you so dull and boring? And a clown? You are that one pervy uncle from the neighborhood who is a total mess, but tries too hard.

Comment

Comment

• The Last Straw
                      The Last Straw commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nope. You are more into towel-lungiis. And Sam is a star tattoo on your butt. :thumbsup:

Comment

• The Last Straw
                      The Last Straw commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Why would she even want to mix a martini? That's not even a priority for many of us here and so it fails as an insult. Try harder.

• Le Pakistan
                      Le Pakistan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The Last Straw punjabi mein issi ko 'khhach' kehte. You don't need to put any effort at all. The khhach will do all the work itself. Just sit back and enjoy the show (a very poor and low quality show that is in this specific case).
                      Last edited by Le Pakistan; Jun 6, 2022, 06:50 AM.

Airports are a mess, they lost her luggage.

Comment

• The Last Straw
                      The Last Straw commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No one asked. No one cares. But keep adding those lil details if you believe it'll make your story more believable.

I think marrying cousin is the perkiest. Why so incestuous? You don’t talk about your kids and your cabbie! Why? Don’t worry about me, not into gaandi shalwarz. Sam is a star.
                    Lol. Try harder, McSimpson.

You are on a verge of a mental breakdown.

Comment

Wow Bobby you sure don't like Pakistan or the Muslim community much. I don't know what your ethnic background or belief is but you take the most extreme examples and paint the whole community with the same brush. Granted I've only been on this forum for a very short time but there does not seem to be any distinction between the everyday Pakistani and Muslim majority and the extreme versions of them. Your viewpoints are quite gobsmacking and astounding. I'm a little lost why you would want to spend your time on a forum with people who you clearly conflict with. I don't think it's to "teach" as you would need to be a master of a subject in order to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Azra Hazarah View Post
                        Wow Bobby you sure don't like Pakistan or the Muslim community much. I don't know what your ethnic background or belief is but you take the most extreme examples and paint the whole community with the same brush. Granted I've only been on this forum for a very short time but there does not seem to be any distinction between the everyday Pakistani and Muslim majority and the extreme versions of them. Your viewpoints are quite gobsmacking and astounding. I'm a little lost why you would want to spend your time on a forum with people who you clearly conflict with. I don't think it's to "teach" as you would need to be a master of a subject in order to do that.
                        Dude when 95 percent of street children are raped the First night out, millions attend the funeral of terrorist mumtaz Qadri, millions follow the pedofile Tariq Masood and it is on grey list than please spare me the indignation

Comment

Working...
                        X