No announcement yet.

Why is she doing this….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Bobby1; Jun 8, 2022, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

There are trying times in Kashmir and Palestine, there are enough opportunities for you to embrace shahaadat
      Just the fact that you can’t run a mile and we’re chubby in your last pics means you can’t be serious about fighting. I train so do my boys every day, we can fight. Even Sam has arms training

You don't need to go to Kashmir or Palestine for shahadat. Your shahadat is already underway, soon people of alberta will read in newspaper aik sharabi malik makan ko uss ki 2 biwoyon ne kutty ki tarha dhoo dhoo kar shaheed kar diya or sari ki sari jaidad harap li hahahahaha
      Last edited by Pakistani Prince; Jun 1, 2022, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
        Who told you the fight over Kashmir or Palestine is over?
        Yankis won some battles but lost the war and were thoroughly humiliated.
        Rest is debatable. Also don't get jealous if someone likes someone here. None of your business !
        She has refused the advances, after that its harrassment, but harassments is considered Ishq in that place.

Comment

• Pakistani Prince
          Pakistani Prince commented
          Editing a comment
          haha accuse others without producing evidence and then act pious, nice strategy.

Given the extent of hatred you have for me, had there been any such thing (friendship request, threats, blasphemy, galliyan etc) from my side, you would not take even a single second to make them public in screenshot form.

Can you plz share the name of the girl i abused here ? If you can't, then you need to shut your mouth.

• SleekDesign
          SleekDesign commented
          Editing a comment
          Told ya to keep your 'orders' limited to your house.

I did post screenshots of all your messages in feedback forum. The gaaliyan, the false accusations of blasphemy, the threats to be nice to you or face consequences. All were removed within minutes by your best friend - the rabid dog & I was banned right after your threat because it became obvious to you both that you both were rejected.

The amount of repulsiveness off your existence does not allow me to communicate with you. I didn't expose you even now. Had no intent. You exposed your hypocrisy yourself. Had you not put on that mask of a 'holy' little piece of sh that has not abused any woman in life & too worried about Kashmir, muslims (trump & his towers, amreekan visa & the 'lil thing's err...), 'jihad', & what not, I would have never stated real facts i knew. You know & I know there are more witnesses to your actual reality including your best friend - the rabid dog.

I have a life outside this place. Don't sit here 24/7 like you two tharkis targetting & attacking every new female poster & not bothered at all to 'prove' to anyone that I'm not lying. Anyone who believes, will maintain distance from the dirty fishes of the pond like I do. Anyone who doesn't deserve to suffer for trusting a liar & hypocrite. However, hypocrites like you allow me to understand why other hypocrites control this country. Allah says in the Quran, as people as leaders.

Shoo off

• Pakistani Prince
          Editing a comment
          well you never posted any screenshot to this date since i never said anything that deserved to be a screenshot lol.
          You are a verified liar now,
          Mic dropped!

Btw SID did not remove the screenshot posted by exodus against me, it's still there. Goes to show you are lying. Keep lying!

Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post

My cousins and brother took military training from lashkar taiba, my cousins have been to afghanistan as well. Our family and extended family have done alot in terms of contributing money and ground presence in Afghanistan and Kashmir. I am sure when testing time comes upon Pak-land, everyone with US and Europen visa will run away except us.
        We do what we preach, at least our women don't beat us like sam and first wife of yours.
        So you are saying that you guys are terrorists? Pak govt denies fighting in Afghanistan. Nice of you to admit on the internet that you guys are members of terrorist organisation

Comment

irrelevant

ID of male or female, but when you know the person behind the screen is girl, you should not use abusive language. That's the identity of a real mard. A real mard never gets spanked at the hands of females, nor does he abuse them.
          And i can buy trumph towers with the ancestral-agricultural land that i own, US visa is a lil thing.
          Funny how they gang raped Bengali women, Harass almost every female in street, Gang Raped French Pakistani on Motorway, 400 men assault single female at Minar, they dig out dead girls out of graves, Peer made 300 women pregnant and supposed to be the most dangerous country for females and you give sermons on women rights...go on! Why don't you embrace Shahadaat? I have never been afraid of dying, train every day.

Comment

I have never been afraid of dying, train every day.
            So get lost then. Take yourself and your well-trained boys to oppressed lands and flex your muscles against the oppressors over there and the 3 of you baap-betay should welcome your shahadat with open arms. Chalo, jaldi, shabash, book your flights...................And this time send us pictures of you guys flexing those muscles against armed forces and angry mobs..... not just at an ordinary gym or extracurricular sports event in civilized 1st-world Kannayyda.

You gotta walk the talk that you're barking at the rest of us. Cuz the world spits on the kind of father that bullies and goads other people's children to embrace the kind of shahadat.......that his own kids have literally never ever faced themselves.
            Last edited by The Last Straw; May 31, 2022, 10:46 PM.
            Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

Last edited by Bobby1; Jun 8, 2022, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Correct you over 2 things:

1. There were some villages & some communities waiting for Pakistani forces to intervene & protect them from indian sponsored terrorists of mukti bahni (just like present day terrorists of indian sponsored jihadi freedoms fighters). But the snakes that hide in Pakistani intelligence probably pre-informed that about war plan of those troops & they were either killed of arrested. Their uniforms of Pakistani army removed & those rapes bengali women were terrorists of mukti bahni in pak army uniform.

2. They do not harass 'almost every' female on street. Their targets are only educated intelligent pro-Pakistan, pro-Islam pakistani girls who well understand how they work upon orders of the enemy of the country. Their targets are only those females. Other common pakistani females & males too busy dancing bollysh or harassing &/ terrorizing other Pakistani women & men online are actually their important tools to misuse against the good Pakistanis. So yes, these organized criminal networks whether in the form of jihadis or in any other form work to kill / silence only the good people of the society.

Funny how they gang raped Bengali women, Harass almost every female in street, Gang Raped French Pakistani on Motorway, 400 men assault single female at Minar, they dig out dead girls out of graves, Peer made 300 women pregnant and supposed to be the most dangerous country for females and you give sermons on women rights...go on! Why don't you embrace Shahadaat? I have never been afraid of dying, train every day.

Comment

Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
                  Correct you over 2 things:

1. There were some villages & some communities waiting for Pakistani forces to intervene & protect them from indian sponsored terrorists of mukti bahni (just like present day terrorists of indian sponsored jihadi freedoms fighters). But the snakes that hide in Pakistani intelligence probably pre-informed that about war plan of those troops & they were either killed of arrested. Their uniforms of Pakistani army removed & those rapes bengali women were terrorists of mukti bahni in pak army uniform.

2. They do not harass 'almost every' female on street. Their targets are only educated intelligent pro-Pakistan, pro-Islam pakistani girls who well understand how they work upon orders of the enemy of the country. Their targets are only those females. Other common pakistani females & males too busy dancing bollysh or harassing &/ terrorizing other Pakistani women & men online are actually their important tools to misuse against the good Pakistanis. So yes, these organized criminal networks whether in the form of jihadis or in any other form work to kill / silence only the good people of the society.

I can see that happening.

Comment

Last edited by Bobby1; Jun 8, 2022, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Last time sleekDesign left the forum crying, so i would not say anything to her.

Comment

Last time sleekDesign left the forum crying, so i would not say anything to her.
                        I think she is 10 times braver than you ever will be.

Comment

[QUOTE=SleekDesign;n16704549]Told ya to keep your 'orders' limited to your house.

I did post screenshots of all your messages in feedback forum. The gaaliyan, the false accusations of blasphemy, the threats to be nice to you or face consequences. All were removed within minutes by your best friend - the rabid dog & I was banned right after your threat because it became obvious to you both that you both were rejected.

The amount of repulsiveness off your existence does not allow me to communicate with you. I didn't expose you even now. Had no intent. You exposed your hypocrisy yourself. Had you not put on that mask of a 'holy' little piece of sh that has not abused any woman in life & too worried about Kashmir, muslims (trump & his towers, amreekan visa & the 'lil thing's err...), 'jihad', & what not, I would have never stated real facts i knew. You know & I know there are more witnesses to your actual reality including your best friend - the rabid dog.

I have a life outside this place. Don't sit here 24/7 like you two tharkis targetting & attacking every new female poster & not b
                          Last edited by Bobby1; Jun 8, 2022, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
                            Told ya to keep your 'orders' limited to your house.

I have a life outside this place. Don't sit here 24/7 like you two tharkis targetting & attacking every new female poster & not bothered at all to 'prove' to anyone that I'm not lying. Anyone who believes, will maintain distance from the dirty fishes of the pond like I do. Anyone who doesn't deserve to suffer for trusting a liar & hypocrite. However, hypocrites like you allow me to understand why other hypocrites control this country. Allah says in the Quran, as people as leaders.

Shoo off
                            He fantasizes terrorism against whites and yet he steals white man's image for his ID?
                            he needs to stop eating naan, if he wants to look like him…lol

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7a/88/92/7a88922a747c8d36cf19a1d9eb168112.jpg
                            Last edited by Bobby1; Jun 2, 2022, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• Pakistani Prince
                              Editing a comment
                              lol from which angle do you think this guy is white ?
                              Plain white is worst skin colour.

ISI.png
                            Last edited by Bobby1; Jun 8, 2022, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X