Why is she doing this….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exoduss View Post
    I'd do my usual chores in a lungi all day long if I could. Its just that genuinely comfortable. Pretty much like the #freethedipple movement some women seem to have going on

Don't let nobody keep you down irrespective of the fact you're apparently the lone ranger in a pack of feisty wolves, or witches if I may add
    I have lately been researching, I read that getting just a few minutes of sunshine boosts tests like mad. Lol!! fighting the hyaenas is fun. Miss Razia Sultana wants to gather a lynch mob. Only if that much energy, she had spent on self improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
      Ahmad canât make me run, I choose to go. My cousin is friends with with the CEO of the logistic company in Kuwait. Now that he is not anonymous maybe he will not make threats. Anyone who threatens mine or my family well being, I will destroy their lives by legal means. Some Gujarati business owners were mean to my daughter and I have million dollar lawsuits on them, will file motions, applications, appeals on them till they all get bankrupted. Working on getting their business licences suspended. This is just internet we can disagree and I have no ill intentions but if someone tries nonsense. I will find them to the end of the world. Old Touareg, old Audi donât make billionaire
      i wish him and people in San Jose well. IRL he does not seem mean
      Next time tag me when you're talking about me. How about that?

Sacré bleu Bobby!, I feel sorry for this person that you've been stalking. I do not have any socials because I don't need validation from random people on the internet for my life to make sense. So, I wish you the best of luck for your journey in trying to find me. I have 1 online photo of me still existing on the internet, it's on my company website. I'll give you a hint; we're in construction/contracting & precast.

As far as San Jose is concerned, you're still too up-north, try Newport Beach & Corona Del Mar. In-fact, tell you what. Next year, once I've moved into our new place, I'll invite you myself. We can catch up on things, smoke cigars on my patio, overlooking the pacific ocean. How about that?

I feel super-bad for your kids having to deal with the knowledge that you're their father.

Either way; au revoir et bonne chance!
      "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

I have lately been researching, I read that getting just a few minutes of sunshine boosts tests like mad. Lol!! fighting the hyaenas is fun. Miss Razia Sultana wants to gather a lynch mob. Only if that much energy, she had spent on self improvement.
        Testosterone we males have aplenty already, but absorbing some of that 6-7am sunshine indeed does wonders for us all around. Some women on the other hand, would rather invest millions in chemical producing brands but be oblivious to what nature could help them out with, for free. Fact is, If you were to put on even 20% of the makeup women generally wear, you'd be the next Odysseus in their ewwy eyes

Mob was here, some of us were just late to the party. Apologies in advance. Its all fun and games as long as you don't have a bunch of them coming onto you with their chapals and their beluns

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

Next time tag me when you're talking about me. How about that?

Sacré bleu Bobby!, I feel sorry for this person that you've been stalking. I do not have any socials because I don't need validation from random people on the internet for my life to make sense. So, I wish you the best of luck for your journey in trying to find me. I have 1 online photo of me still existing on the internet, it's on my company website. I'll give you a hint; we're in construction/contracting & precast.

As far as San Jose is concerned, you're still too up-north, try Newport Beach & Corona Del Mar. In-fact, tell you what. Next year, once I've moved into our new place, I'll invite you myself. We can catch up on things, smoke cigars on my patio, overlooking the pacific ocean. How about that?

I feel super-bad for your kids having to deal with the knowledge that you're their father.

Either way; au revoir et bonne chance!
          I am quite content with view from my basement, although I prefer to camp in the forest surrounded by grizzlies, chopping wood and cooking on fire. 3587ACFC-5DB3-46F0-BB5E-082BEFAED22C.jpg
          Attached Files

Comment

I have no further interest in this forum where creeps are stalking my family, it was supposed to be debates only, I am out. Have a good life,
            Wait. Wait. one second. hahahahahahahahahahahah. Creeps are stalking your family. hahahahahahahahaha. It was supposed to be debates only. hahahahahahahahahahahaha. and the funniest: i am out. ahgaha.
            Please go and take your 2000 multis with you.

You are the creep here. You are the one who stalks people and uses everything against them. You are the one who posts every daily fart of yourself and your family, because you need constant validation, and you want to impress others with your empty lifestyle. You even go as far as sending people pms with your wife's picture. Who does that?
            Sharm lehaz naam ki cheez paas se nahin guzri, and then you have the audacity to say cR3ePs sT4lKinG mY f4miLy. No one cares about you or your family, lekin khud unko har debate mein ghussana hota. Topic is about earthworms? Oh hey, there is bobby with a Slaywee and his gf who used to abuse him reference.

You are the one who uses filthy language. You have no respect for religion, heritage, for anyone or anything as a matter of fact. So don't you dare play the victim.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Pakistan View Post

Wait. Wait. one second. hahahahahahahahahahahah. Creeps are stalking your family. hahahahahahahahaha. It was supposed to be debates only. hahahahahahahahahahahaha. and the funniest: i am out. ahgaha.
              Please go and take your 2000 multis with you.

You are the creep here. You are the one who stalks people and uses everything against them. You are the one who posts every daily fart of yourself and your family, because you need constant validation, and you want to impress others with your empty lifestyle. You even go as far as sending people pms with your wife's picture. Who does that?
              Sharm lehaz naam ki cheez paas se nahin guzri, and then you have the audacity to say cR3ePs sT4lKinG mY f4miLy. No one cares about you or your family, lekin khud unko har debate mein ghussana hota. Topic is about earthworms? Oh hey, there is bobby with a Slaywee and his gf who used to abuse him reference.

You are the one who uses filthy language. You have no respect for religion, heritage, for anyone or anything as a matter of fact. So don't you dare play the victim.

You had an opportunity to learn from me and I would have changed your life, you chose to ridicule me and attack me and call me a liar. Slavery, segregation, women as Chattel were all traditions. Someone fought traditions to give us a better world.

Comment

Bob is like the reverse Goldilocks - just wrong enough about everything, it doesnt matter what the topic is. Probably was designed as the eight pestilence to be sent to Egypt, but postman sent him to Canada instead..
                Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Originally posted by queer View Post
                  Bob is like the reverse Goldilocks - just wrong enough about everything, it doesnt matter what the topic is. Probably was designed as the eight pestilence to be sent to Egypt, but postman sent him to Canada instead..
                  When I predicted this BTC was 66k, buying at 66 k makes one right?

People have lost everything in crypto.

Comment

My 20 yr old is investing now, I asked him to buy alternative energy, food etf as there will be shortage. Already chickpea is going to be short supply. He made money on Nio. I am teaching him ratios, leceverage, PE. Peg ratios and to study competition

Comment

Last edited by Bobby1; Jul 25, 2022, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X