Why is she doing this….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is she doing this….

Last edited by Bobby1; Jun 8, 2022, 06:40 PM.

I don't know your story, however, perhaps she has unresolved issues and wants to express what she thinks and feels about the situation with you but is doing this in an non direct way.

Comment

Btw I would never think about anyone as "khuda". That's only reserved for the Almighy Allah

Comment

Last edited by Bobby1; Jun 8, 2022, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Bobby1; Jul 25, 2022, 07:58 PM.

Comment

No one knows the history of the relationship between two. Even if you write lengthy posts here or publish books, no one will know / feel what really happened, why & what should have been, could have been (except what you want them to know & skip the details that make your story less convincing to readers). My own parents' complicated marriage is a strong case study for me from which I am still learning even though my father is no more. They didn't understand the damage outsiders' (who are never sincere to either of you or your kids but only checking what benefit they can get for themselves or their own families/children out of your misery) interference causes. That's exactly how the international politics between the countries work.

For that reason, I am always against any marriage partners bringing in a 3rd person or more to make decisions of their house or tell them how to resolve their marital issues. That's sign of a weak marriage. It's important to curb temptations to cause undesired, unnecessary drama upon advice of the outsiders or to prove yourself right & the other wrong.

If the partners were mentally so immature not to handle their marriage then they should not have been married in the first place.

No one can give you better advice about your marriage than your own self considering no one else has lived your life with your partner & has experienced what you experienced. They will advise you only according to what truth or lies you tell them to look better. By 'you', I don't mean YOU but anyone in general who expects others can understand their, their partner's personalities, hearts & the relationship between them better than themselves.

No human can guide another better than Allah so if you have strengthened your relationship with Allah no one can either misguide or over power you (except by the will of Allah). That's what I believe in & I'm protected (so far)
            Last edited by SleekDesign; May 24, 2022, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Bobby1; Jun 8, 2022, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• The Last Straw
                The Last Straw commented
                Editing a comment
                Lord...there is soo much irony in this post.

• SleekDesign
                SleekDesign commented
                Editing a comment
                Evil eye/buri nazr, jadoo, exist no doubt but those can harm only the weaker ones. Weaker in imaan, weaker in physical & spiritual health (arising from poor personal hygiene, bad morals & excessive indulgence in the world). The 1st thing that satan attacks is one's spirituslity & then physical health.

However, due to wide spread jahalat people tend to give way too much credit to it. Nothing happens without the will of Allah. So if something is really a cause of jaadu or buri nazr, it is also by the will of Allah either as a punishment or as a test or for any 'maslihat' one cannot immediately 'get' why.

But I do find this amusing that families living in a developed country like US hold on to those 'backward eastern' beliefs. That's how I hear majority people think of evil eye/jadu. I thought that jahlat existed only in 3rd world countries.

These two but especially buri nazr is a very deep topic. It requires very smart functional brain to fully understand all the aspects of that subject. Invalidating their existance completely is also a foolish act considering alot of real life cases which get cured through spiritual healing.

Don't know much about chillaas. Have heard the term but don't know what it is. The wazeefas are described in Sufi islam. Many 'worldly' people use them for worldly goals. Many evil people misuse for evil purposes. I believe in reading just the essential morning/evening azkaars of protection from shayateens from the jinns & humans as taught by the prophet pbuh himself. That I learned after going through alot of 'strange' issues in life when I was not a practicing muslim. The evil can over power you only if you're not protected well enough so why become careless following the practices given to muslims to stay protected ?

Anything excessive does not come without 'side-effects'. Just like all the medication for diseases have side effects, all the 'wazeefas' performed by anyone for spiritual well being must expect negatives (side effects) of that wazeefas too. Because there are too many jaahil babaas at every street running businesses based on their jahalat but pretending to be sober, buzurg. There are very few with true knowledge of the negative & positive effects every word of the quran & Allah's names. But no one knows about them. That knowledge is rare. For a common person, It's best to stay away from those thing & only stick to the essential azkaars & duaas. Reciting durood sharif is the best cure for every issue spiritual, physical or mental (depression).

• SleekDesign
                SleekDesign commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't know what 'daggers' you find her attacking you with on the back. I hope those are not imaginary. Because some couples spoil their marriage due to alot of assumptions about the other.

As for narcissism, if she has been discussing her marital affairs publicly with random people, or evil people in her social circle, accusing you of random evils that you have not committed without your knowledge behind your back, evil scheming with friends to 'trap' you or practicing so called 'chillaas', wazeefaas or any other unislamic 'witchy' rituals to 'magically turn you into her ghulaam, hire detectives or misuse connections in the intelligence to 'spy' on your daily life activities, hacking your devices to monitor your online activities & every single information about you through with a goal to control you like a toy, implanting her 'agents' or exploiting all the people you ever deal or speak with in regards with any matter to try to trap you psychologically, to become your friends to help in causing your fall in your worldly interests/goals, connecting with members of your whole khandaan close or distant without your permission or knowledge to gossip about you, tell them stories or things which you only shared with her due to your trust in her make you look like a bad person, cheating on you with various other men but accusing you of doing that instead, running smear campaigns against you in the whole world with the people who know or do not know you personally to not only destroy your support system but to also keep you from forming any newer support system, to turn your own close relatives against you & then gaslighting you that she did not run any smear campaigns but that is how much evil all the people have found you to be because you are that evil person, eating off your positive energy & make you feel like an unwanted, miserable, loathful, undeserving 'object', inadequate, loser, physically, mentally, jaahil, mediocre in every way, in every aspect (when quite the opposite is true), then those are a few signs to spot a narcissist. Narcissism is primarily a male disease but many women who were empaths earlier on turn into narcs later part of their lives after being consumed by a man diseased with narcissism. It's natural to pick on the 'germs' of the disease when you have allowed a narc to play you like a toy for so many years of your life. Narcs are unthankful people & they find alot of 'wrongs' in the best of people. They are megalomaniacs. Everything else & every other person is 'inferior' to them. Because they see themselves as the 'supremebeings'. It is because their minds are pretty much under satanic possession & satan considers himself to be the supremebeing (God). They do not understand that all the humans have one or the other flaws & only people better than others are those that are better in the court of God on the basis of their virtue.
                Last edited by SleekDesign; May 25, 2022, 03:49 AM.

Last edited by Bobby1; Jun 8, 2022, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Bbbbbbbb
                Last edited by Bobby1; Jun 11, 2022, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

Sam just sold one of her strip malls in US, didn’t need to do chilla, researched, bought at good time, doubled, sold. Her research shows stagflation
                  The First one, would be like, yeah!! you doing good, it’s my wazeefa that helped you, now you owe me ur life.
                  LOL. You only proved me right. You created this thread to garner sympathy and support (whether you admit this or not), but it's hard to actually feel those things for you when the content of your posts consistently shows contempt for other people. The newcomers like Azra don't know this about you yet, but it won't take them long to get catch on....like the rest of us. Happy posting.
                  Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

Last edited by Bobby1; Jun 8, 2022, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

Why would a lion need sympathy? I would rather die than to need anything from anyone. I live a very enjoyable life from basking in Love from Sam, hiking and working out daily, being respected as being the best in my field to cooking the most amazing foods.
                      I dealt with Safy quiet strongly when he tried playing a victim, you just deal with the hand dealt to you.

In the end I got someone better looking than any celebrity and loves me to pieces.
                      Validating loser behaviours is not doing anyone favours.
                      Yet you have been living off from seeking validation from random people on the internet, for almost 10 years now. 10 years on this forum that is.

Smh

Comment

• The Last Straw
                        The Last Straw commented
                        Editing a comment

Ya know, I never understood why he always sounds like a whiny, butt-whipped mazloom little girl for a guy who benches and lifts so much. Ninja-Pinky is more of a man.

Originally posted by Le Pakistan View Post

Yet you have been living off from seeking validation from random people on the internet, for almost 10 years now. 10 years on this forum that is.

Smh
                      I am trying for 10 years for Pinky to validate me.

https://img.dunyanews.tv/news/2018/September/09-27-18/news_big_images/459103_54942982.jpg

Comment

• The Last Straw
                        The Last Straw commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oye-hoyye ab samajh main aaya. The Pinky is your Kashmiran’s pet name. Naaattty buwoyyy you are! I can totally see her throwing a chappal at you after only 10 minutes of groveling for her validation. 10 years would make you and us a bunch of martyrs.

Last edited by Bobby1; Jun 8, 2022, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Bobby1; Jun 8, 2022, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X