• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Bobby1; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• SleekDesign
      SleekDesign commented
      Editing a comment
      "...husbands, fathers, and brothers were killed and they were captured and forced into sexual slavery."

Both men & women captured in wars of the ancient pre-islamic times worked as slaves NOT necessarily SEXUAL slaves. The practice was much worse prior to islam but later phases of Ottoman empire retained that culture instead of following the footsteps of the prophet & abolish it. Men & women slaves carried out different jobs including serving as concubines. I'm not joking when I say that is what the anti-Muslim global mafia dreams of doing to Pakistani women (That's why your obsession with sexual slavery of women are raising concerns about your own mind & what occupies it most of the times). That is what was done to Muslim women of India shortly prior to partition. Such killing of muslim men & raping/killing of muslim women started 2-3 years prior to 1947. Those days there were no muslim terrorist groups so mostly Sikhs were trained & misused for that job that's why they get the bad name. But those who planned to get that done through Sikhs were not Sikhs. Exactly like how the present-day muslim terrorist groups take orders of the anti-Muslim global mafia to carry out the similar crimes against muslim men & women of the regions which they capture. In Pakistan, it is TTP, BLA & their sympathizers mostly in the north.

I would repeat that if that inhuman practice was not disliked by the prophet then he would not be trying to abolish that system. He freed many slaves in his life time & asked his companions to do the same. The rich companions bought those slaves from others on higher prices just to free them. That is why the present day Islam does not have the slavery system in place anymore. But as I said, the later day sultans of Ottoman empire did not care to follow the advice of the prophet & went back to adopt & practice the pre-Islamic inhumane lifestyles not just to do with men/women captured in wars but generally in everything. Many Islamic scholars also agree considering that, it was a good thing for Ottoman empire to come to an end because the power went into the hands of cruel oppressors. Even if those rulers were 'exploited' to do wrong, they still had the book of God & the life of the prophet to learn from & not be exploited but they didn't care.

I compare the present hidden criminals of deep state of Pakustan with those oppressive rulers of the ottoman empire. They exploit the good people that come into government & spread unislamic trends upon orders of the global anti-Muslim mafia. Just like those oppressive sultans of Ottoman empire, all they care about is their personal ayyaashi. No one knows them because they hide well in all the institutions of Pakistan. & in naya Pakistan, they were given complete free hand to do as they please. They removed the sole resistance of nleague by conspiring through media & power of foolish awaam.

Like, just two days ago, I have heard they ordered to remove Islamic studies from Pakistani syllabus. As if all the pakistani aged 8-15 have learned everything about islam. The criminals of deep state only want muslim children to learn 'kafir-version' of islam which they teach to Islamic terrorist groups & not actual islam. The little bit of good things I learned about Islam were from those same school text books & honest teachers who also had better Islamic knowledge. & the news of removal of islamic studies from schools is being kept low profiled so no credible muslim leader cares to raise a brow. They're working to turn Pakistan into another Ottoman empire of the later years so that it becomes easy target to defeat & capture.

West has borrowed the same women empowerment the prophet pbuh worked to provide to oppressed women of pre-islamic arabia. Read about it. But the muslim countries have created their own kafir version of islam to imply on muslim women & generally on everything. I would repeat that the prophet pbuh himself worked for the empowerment of women in his life time. In the 3rd world muslim countries like Pakistan, empowerment of women means lose character women & lifestyles. Am I wrong to say these people have damaged brains worsened by overdoses of bollysh, starplus operas & intoxicants?

People are a million times more interested in the Johnny Depp trial.

Comment

• SleekDesign
      SleekDesign commented
      Editing a comment
      On one hand, you claim to have no interest in a certain country but on the other hand, you spend most your time talking about the negative people & negative stories of the same country. Why such contradiction in what you say/do if you don't care ?

No one takes home Afghan women because they were never easily available until before American invasion of Afghanistan 2002 when Afghanis were offered attractive immigration programmes to come to USA or brought in as refugees. Now, maybe, they're available in America too, I don't know. You take home what's easily available in cheap. For the rare & expensive, you need various techniques including wars. Did anyone tell you there is a global human trafficking gang abducting young girls & boys from the 3rd world including Pakistan to provide to your perverted American criminals of deep state? Why would you know as you only 'lose sleep' over all the small & big negative news of a country you claim to not lose sleep over. That comes from a guy who imported two brides from the same country he does not care about and that too despite being surrounded by all the great looking, fresh smelling, clean mouth, attractive western women the western men themselves "walking away from".

First of all, I did not mean what you misinterpreted from my last post to write such a foolish response. But I have responded giving you benefit of the doubt that you probably wrote that garbage on behalf of the same members of anti-Pakistan global mafia or their friends looking to enslave Pakistanis & eventually pakistani women just like sultans of the Ottoman you seem to be obsessed with. I have been their target since 2004 & I know all the ways in which I have been targeted till today. Just think well before you speak about things you do NOT know. You know nothing about me or any other women except your own wives, daughters, sisters. You cannot claim to know about any women other than those in your life. Evil gossip based on lies about anyone is a satanic act.

The exploited greedy ones are responsible for the state of this country. Like how qaadiyani general bajwa removed nleague government in 2018 to bring his favourite greedy, corrupt bunch to power by bringing in the 'trading parliamment members' system back. That is how the foreign powers control countries/government of the 3rd world. Through general like him. It is because of those greedy & corrupt of the 3rd world that the 1st world ensures the 3rd world remains the 3rd world.
      Last edited by SleekDesign; May 16, 2022, 02:51 AM.

Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
    On one hand, you claim to have no interest in a certain country but on the other hand, you spend most your time talking about the negative people & negative stories of the same country. Why such contradiction in what you say/do if you don't care ?

No one takes home Afghan women because they were never easily available until before American invasion of Afghanistan 2002 when Afghanis were offered attractive immigration programmes to come to USA or brought in as refugees. Now, maybe, they're available in America too, I don't know. You take home what's easily available in cheap. For the rare & expensive, you need various techniques including wars. Did anyone tell you there is a global human trafficking gang abducting young girls & boys from the 3rd world including Pakistan to provide to your perverted American criminals of deep state? Why would you know as you only 'lose sleep' over all the small & big negative news of a country you claim to not lose sleep over. That comes from a guy who imported two brides from the same country he does not care about and that too despite being surrounded by all the great looking, fresh smelling, clean mouth, attractive western women the western men themselves "walking away from".

First of all, I did not mean what you misinterpreted from my last post to write such a foolish response. But I have responded giving you benefit of the doubt that you probably wrote that garbage on behalf of the same members of anti-Pakistan global mafia or their friends looking to enslave Pakistanis & eventually pakistani women just like sultans of the Ottoman you seem to be obsessed with. I have been their target since 2004 & I know all the ways in which I have been targeted till today. Just think well before you speak about things you do NOT know. You know nothing about me or any other women except your own wives, daughters, sisters. You cannot claim to know about any women other than those in your life. Evil gossip based on lies about anyone is a satanic act.

The exploited greedy ones are responsible for the state of this country. Like how qaadiyani general bajwa removed nleague government in 2018 to bring his favourite greedy, corrupt bunch to power by bringing in the 'trading parliamment members' system back. That is how the foreign powers control countries/government of the 3rd world. Through general like him. It is because of those greedy & corrupt of the 3rd world that the 1st world ensures the 3rd world remains the 3rd world.
    I have a lot of interest in well being of all third world countries. I am talking in terms of US policy making, for them the only interest they have in Pak is in curbing terrorism and disabling Nukes. They are a country out of favor. It is not worth their time to spend useful resources on a country in a full-fledged self-destruct mode.

Most the high-quality western men would have zero interest in Pakistani women. When I go to the gym and see the most amazing fit scantily clad women and not a soul even looks at them so why would they be plotting to enslave females of a country where it has undesirable hygiene and grooming standards?

There are stunningly beautiful women here, literally throwing themselves at men like my boys, and they run away from them. Why do you think these men would plot to enslave women from a dirty place?

Comment

• SleekDesign
      SleekDesign commented
      Editing a comment
      "Why do you think these men would plot to enslave women from a dirty place?"

You see, you'll have to ask those men or yourself that as you & them could give the best answer. As someone who imported atleast 2 women from a "dirty" 3rd world country with "undesirable hygiene & grooming standards", you would be the best person to answer that & why they "run away from the most amazing women" the easily available just around them & those who cannot import due to lack of social access then go on to invade those countries or 'capture' them through proxy 'militants & jihadists'

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
    This is a great topic but in presence of Bobby1, such topics cannot be discussed on GS anymore.

Ironic, but it really didnt take too long to prove you right!

However its probably the easiest most projection anyone can make here
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Comment

• SID_NY
        SID_NY commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup Yup thats exactly what this thread was about and nothing else. Even though one's lack of understanding English and its comprehension is not our problem yet we thank you for proving myself, decentguy and everyone else right without even a slightest delay Way to go! .

• SleekDesign
        SleekDesign commented
        Editing a comment
        70 years old pervs of America. But is it not strange you close your eyes from those facts ?

Yes mom went nuts after shaadi.

Comment

Comment

• SleekDesign
          SleekDesign commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay good for you then. But still I'm not the best person to answer that because while I can speak what is wrong & can be corrected for Pakistan to progress as a country, personal hygiene of any person is what I do not speak of. I do not run a school to train people at basic things they should learn at home. You really seem to have quite a bad experience or source of info about Pakistani girls. I do not want to guess what it might have been. Generally, it's not how you're putting it out as. Infact, quite the opposite. Depends on where you've been lurking. Yeah when you visit the markets then you see mostly simple but visibly clean women without make up which is natural as they're going to the market not to attend your or someone else's wedding.

On the other hand, I used to avoid to pass by from near guys when out because at times guys the stench of their BO would leave you with headache for days. But interestingly, I have noticed that has improved over the years. So you encounter that kind of experience only if you mistakenly cross cart of a seller on the street or other similar labourers on public places.

I don't know when you were in Pakistan last or what part of it you grew up in but you need to update your info from your Pakistani sources. Do not get your info on Pakistan from Indian sources like all our Indian-sponsored tv channels. They speak lies & highly twisted & broken facts.

Comment

• SleekDesign
          SleekDesign commented
          Editing a comment
          The large crowd was especially 'arranged' by the criminals of deep state to be there so that the 8-10 criminals sent there by them just for the purpose of tearing that girl's clothes to make the incident a global negative headline news piece that all common Pakistani men are women-starved, could quickly hide & disappear into that crowd & never be caught like the criminals of motorway rape case were never caught because all those criminals work on implementation of important goals if anti-Pakistan global mafia.

Since those criminals of deep state have a large social network in Pakistan that includes Pakistanis from all religious, social economic backgrounds... religious, liberal, conservative, poor, middle class, elite, etc., the anti-Pakistan global mafia can frame & target to be killed, raped or mess up the life of any pakistan man/woman they want silenced through their common friends connected with the family through close & extended family of that target.
          Last edited by SleekDesign; May 18, 2022, 04:07 AM.

• Bobby1
          Bobby1 commented
          Editing a comment

• SleekDesign
          SleekDesign commented
          Editing a comment
          You can't be serious to type all the details of your & your family dental hygiene & presume I wanted to know all that ? It's enough for me to have my own healthy set of teeth. Surely not looking to borrow anyone else's, yours or your family's then why bother with all those details ?

I have no idea who Sonia mishal is. I know names of just a few main stream political personalities & of the past show-biz personalities. Also have no idea whom your wife asked you to socialize with & in which country. Some houses with improper cleaning may develop smells especially with pets (cats/dogs). Apart from that, no experience.

These days in pakistan, you don't find a decent pair of casual shoes under 5k. Royalty ? Maybe you mean 5K USD ?

Comment

• SleekDesign
          SleekDesign commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know the year of your NED student life but during our vacation in Pakistan in the 80s/90s, I used to hear from my cousins living in sindh that MQM criminals had made life hell of all the non mqm students. All our family has now left sindh due to political instability. I don't know the case you mentioned. If it was a high profiled like Malala, motorway rape, this minar e Pakistan & all the similar cases on global media, then be sure it was politically motivated. If not then may be some local criminals abused the girl of their opponents as a revenge. Due to law non-existent for the weaker when the criminals are from any influential tribe/family, these issues are common & the enemy exploits the weaknesses whichever way they can. That is what the criminals of deep state are there for.

• SleekDesign
          SleekDesign commented
          Editing a comment
          I missed your tariq masood's pedophilia promotion reference earlier.

Tariq masood makes blunders I do know that but in the video of him which you shared him explaining Islamic rulings about the circumstances in which the guardians have the PERMISSION to marry off a young girl who has REACHED PUBERTY then there he made no mistakes.i did mention that earlier in that post of your too. If you do not understand what he explained in that particular video then blame your intelligence. I did not notice him promoting young marriages atleast in that video. Usually he does encourages early marriages for both men & women which is also okay. What I do not like about him is that he seems to be too obsessed with marriage & subjects of sexual nature as if no other subjects need to be talked about in islam because pakistanis have understood everythung else of islamic education. & he needs to be more careful about what he says considering a strong following from people who have too poor Islamic knowledge so will take his word as a word of God. One wrong word from him means an entire population misguided.

There is a difference in PERMISSION given in islam to a young girl's guardians to marry her off under certain circumstances & 'promoting' forced marriages of school going girls. I cannot understand how someone with a healthy brain not understand Islamic rulings over that issue. You need extensive reading & research from correct Islamic sources to grasp the concept. You are not the only one living in this world along with your daughter. As I said before, islam has nicely dealt with all complicated issues with wisdom for those who ever encounter them.

Originally posted by Bakra24 View Post
        Yes mom went nuts after shaadi.
        That does not sound good, lol.

Nice display pic btw. Senna in what I would presume is a McLaren MP4/4? around Monaco in 1988? Good taste, even though I'm more of a Prost fan.
        "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

111111111111111er down to earth
          Personally I donāt like material things, I would spend not more than 70 on shoes.

Comment

• SleekDesign
            SleekDesign commented
            Editing a comment
            As per my experience, one western country has the poorest dental hygiene but I'm not going to write any names here not to offend incase anyone from that country reading. In pakistan, generally I have seen healthy teeth except those addicted to paans/supaari/naswaar, etc.

Low body calcium contributes to poor dental health.

Comment

Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
            I missed your tariq masood's pedophilia promotion reference earlier.

Tariq masood makes blunders I do know that but in the video of him which you shared him explaining Islamic rulings about the circumstances in which the guardians have the PERMISSION to marry off a young girl who has REACHED PUBERTY then there he made no mistakes.i did mention that earlier in that post of your too. If you do not understand what he explained in that particular video then blame your intelligence. I did not notice him promoting young marriages atleast in that video. Usually he does encourages early marriages for both men & women which is also okay. What I do not like about him is that he seems to be too obsessed with marriage & subjects of sexual nature as if no other subjects need to be talked about in islam because pakistanis have understood everythung else of islamic education. & he needs to be more careful about what he says considering a strong following from people who have too poor Islamic knowledge so will take his word as a word of God. One wrong word from him means an entire population misguided.

There is a difference in PERMISSION given in islam to a young girl's guardians to marry her off under certain circumstances & 'promoting' forced marriages of school going girls. I cannot understand how someone with a healthy brain not understand Islamic rulings over that issue. You need extensive reading & research from correct Islamic sources to grasp the concept. You are not the only one living in this world along with your daughter. As I said before, islam has nicely dealt with all complicated issues with wisdom for those who ever encounter them.
            We don't have a concept of guardians over marriage, no one here can arrange any ones marriage. Adults choose their own life partners. Girls don't need guardians any more than boys need. If anything boys mature later and need more supervision. He is back tracking now after chit storm, how can anyone joke about marriage to 4 yr old. He was serious and back tracked on uproar. Why are widows and divorced women treated like garbage. People do not treat divorced or widowed women as lower class here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUwAu1DQMj0

Last edited by Bobby1; May 18, 2022, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• SleekDesign
              SleekDesign commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for sharing this. I hadn't seen this one before. This is exactly the kind of 'blunders' I was referring to which he often makes in his lectures. I have watched this clip only till 4.58 but knew in the beginning that he was joking. Anyone with commonsense who speaks Urdu can tell he is joking. His clarification confirmed that. A bad joke, though, considering:

1. Through his lectures, he is speaking to an audience of millions from different cultures & backgrounds even a different language & they may not 'get' how that was a joke because there is not a single Pakistani Islamic mufti who uses that much humor in his lectures.

2. He is a religious scholar & naturally, people not well aware of his humorous personality & habit of joking during lectures, expect him to be serious & sober. That definitely would have been the cause of misunderstanding which resulted in him issuing a clarification.

3. Above all, his clip was broken into pieces twisted by anti-Muslim, anti-Pakistan global/indian mafia most probably with wrong translation. I can tell you that without a doubt because I have seen several such clips on social media not just to do with islam but several different topics & of several different Pakistanis from all walks of life. The transcripts you read below are so wrong giving a completely opposite / negative spin to what is being said. Indian media does that the most due to their hate for islam & Pakistanis where real facts are so badly broken & pieces reconstructed & adding their own views/verdicts which makes Pakistan & islam look like monsters to whoever spends any time on indian news medi spreading insanity. Pakistanis & non-Pakistanis need alot of caution into getting to the root of every 'viral' video or info that's spreading doubts, fear, unrest in the minds to do with islam/Pakistan. The haters/serpents only lie & destroy with deceit.

However, I would like to add that in this video he made a joke but there are so many other places where he says things in flash of a moment, not realising what he said was cultural & not islamic. Him being a popular mufti needs to be very careful with that because wrong words give out wrong message to his audience jaahil about Islamic issues. Whether he's joking or serious, he must carefully examine what's coming out of his mouth is really what the prophet pbuh taught too.. like his views on child beating are totally against the prophet's teaching.

I have not yet read your article below on marriage because it's too long. Maybe some other time.

P.S 1: "fawad chaudhary is a big faced monkey that must stick to his cage because he has no understanding of these matters. Infact no understanding of any complicated matter."

P.S 2: " Bobby1 , I just clicked on the link to watch complete clip on youtube. But the moment I realised that was also an indian news channel, closed it without watching because no doubts remain that this one, just like so many other indian toxic news outlets, cannot be speaking facts. My sanity is my precious possession. The narrator unsuccessfully tried to adopt Pakistani Urdu accent but clearly failed.
              Last edited by SleekDesign; May 21, 2022, 01:05 PM.

Here is a really nice article. In Dawn news recently.

https://images.dawn.com/news/1189535...ire-family-too
            Very few people talk about the challenges and trauma that come from trying to fit into a new family and leaving your own behind.

Comment

• SleekDesign
              SleekDesign commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe some other time.
          Working...
          X