MGTOW..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MGTOW..................

Men are simply walking away, with the laws, society demonising them. In most cases you are guilty just by virtue of your gender. I can see in Harris's group where there is a swarm of young men not really interested in dating, these young ladies are so demanding and abusive that a lot of young men are just preferring a life of freedom, play video games, go to gym, go camping, hiking etc withouth having to put up with psychotic abusive behaviours.

There are Amber Hurds in every corner. He says, it feels liberating. She said he wasn't being vulnerable. We are lions, damn it, we roar, we dont act vulnerable! When I stand in line in court, there is miles of women lined up to drag the men in court, every single time, I have been there.

Safy left his new GF, couldn't put up with her dramas and demands on an endless basis. I personally was violated for 24 years, threats of losing my kids, endless criticism, threats of police, lies about me in community, mosques etc. Now she is saying how much she loves me.

I would worry about my sons, if they chose marriage..they become dogs the day they say I do!!

So Amber is the abuser and Johnny gets fired?

I know women face horrible abuses in most of the world, however in west, many are the exploiters and abusers.

I am happy Sam is most amazing, however now I live my life on my own terms, wont let her dictate what I do with my time.

You are such a hypocrite! Any man who posted here about problems they were having with women in their lives were always not only dismissed by you, but you accused the male posters as abusers as well. But when it comes to your sons, you did a 180. Want us to believe story of your sons, when you never believed the story of the other guys. Went from one extreme to another. I know you have an excuse of West vs East now to cover up your hypocrisy, but you seemed to have never cared for that unless it involved your sons. You deliberately misguided people here, and deserve someone misguides you back.

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
      You are such a hypocrite! Any man who posted here about problems they were having with women in their lives were always not only dismissed by you, but you accused the male posters as abusers as well. But when it comes to your sons, you did a 180. Want us to believe story of your sons, when you never believed the story of the other guys. Went from one extreme to another. I know you have an excuse of West vs East now to cover up your hypocrisy, but you seemed to have never cared for that unless it involved your sons. You deliberately misguided people here, and deserve someone misguides you back.
      I mentioned in my post that there is a severe abuse problem in countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan, India etc, Even many who bring their wives here often engage in abuse as many are economically, psychologically, physically dependent and the community here acts as enablers. Please do not confuse

yourself with the civilized men, You wanted to dictate to your partner as to how to live her life, what to wear and never ever talk lovingly about your kids.
      Johnny talks lovingly about his kids. I will never side with oppressive wife beaters and controllers. I am referring to cultured respectable men like Safy and Harris where women like Aliya, swear n cuss at them, humiliate them and law sides with them.
      Although Nicole was a very kind girl and still wanted a lot of his time and he could not focus,

Wife beaters who verbally, psychologically abuse snd control women are really not men, they are insecure rats.

And my boys, touch wood do not have problems, I think they will chose to not jump in marriages so fast.

They are having a time of their lives, camping, hiking, working out, playing basketball, making music.

Last edited by Bobby1; Apr 24, 2022, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
        I mentioned in my post that there is a severe abuse problem in countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan, India etc, Even many who bring their wives here often engage in abuse as many are economically, psychologically, physically dependent and the community here acts as enablers. Please do not confuse

yourself with the civilized men, You wanted to dictate to your partner as to how to live her life, what to wear and never ever talk lovingly about your kids.
        Johnny talks lovingly about his kids. I will never side with oppressive wife beaters and controllers. I am referring to cultured respectable men like Safy and Harris where women like Aliya, swear n cuss at them, humiliate them and law sides with them.
        Although Nicole was a very kind girl and still wanted a lot of his time and he could not focus,

Wife beaters who verbally, psychologically abuse snd control women are really not men, they are insecure rats.

And my boys, touch wood do not have problems, I think they will chose to not jump in marriages so fast.

They are having a time of their lives, camping, hiking, working out, playing basketball, making music.
        Hypocrites never admit to their hypocrisy nor feel any shame. You have upheld the great tradition. Let’s assume for the sake of argument that I am a bad person. You went after ALL guys right after their 1st post when they complained about a woman in their life, you had no clue about their lives at that point but still accused them of being abusers. Not one such man was spared by you. That has been your modus o p e r a n d i 100% of the time. But went from extreme feminist to the other extreme when it came to your sons. Unfortunately, most victims of gremlins like you never realize how they were played with.

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post

Hypocrites never admit to their hypocrisy nor feel any shame. You have upheld the great tradition. Let‚s assume for the sake of argument that I am a bad person. You went after ALL guys right after their 1st post when they complained about a woman in their life, you had no clue about their lives at that point but still accused them of being abusers. Not one such man was spared by you. That has been your modus o p e r a n d i 100% of the time. But went from extreme feminist to the other extreme when it came to your sons. Unfortunately, most victims of gremlins like you never realize how they were played with.

Any person who follows the likes of That pedophile Tariq Masood who says it is ok to marry children does not belong in this society.
          I am for equality, I feel men should not abuse women, and women should not treat men bad. At this time in west it is not an isolated case, men are walking away in droves.

The overwhelming support for Johnny shows that the pendulum has swung a bit too far, there are Amber Heards in every street and corners and men have lost motivation and will not work hard to support a lady who might take it all from him.

In my views hypocrites are people who would sell their souls to get here and than spew hatred about the society they benefit from. Hate the values of that society and not realizing that it is the values of that society which made it so desirable that thousands are drowning in an attempt to get here.
          Last edited by Bobby1; Apr 25, 2022, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Here is a nice video. Again I am for human rights, for both men and women and I don't define myself with labels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WMuzhQXJoY

The biggest losers in my opinion of oppressing men have been women, Men are now demotivated and unwilling to marry, have children and support families. 124 million single people in USA is proof, negative local population growth is another indicator. Although I think women are better at being single than men.

I was asking Harris as to how he sees the future of relationships and he thinks it might be polyamourous. The other thing I noted that 15/20 years back there were majority of women in the gyms and now the gym I go to, it seems that most are men. Maybe because it is still okay to body shame men. This is what men are doing, making themselves handsome and moving from relationship to another.

Comment

Working...
            X