Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Money Cant buy you happiness..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Money Cant buy you happiness..................

On Twitter, there is a channel where people in Dubai are gloating about money and mocking people for saying money can't buy you happiness! and that women are looking for rich men. What kind of a dumb man would wish that his wife only marries him for money? I like being loved for being the person I am not the money I make. On that note, Princess Haya liked the poor bodyguard a lot more than she liked Sheikh Ai-Makhtoum now she fears for her life and got 750 Millin settlement in court. These Sheikhs are sleeping with hundreds of women, have no shred of fidelity, and expect neglected wives to love them. I guess money did not buy them happiness.
    A UK court publishes a ruling in the divorce case of Sheikh Mohammed and his ex-wife Princess Haya.
    Last edited by Bobby1; Mar 17, 2022, 12:50 AM.

Media & common awaam has nothing better than ill gossips; not just about the famous figures but also about the common people from around them in their own social circle, for their entertainment. They hear one thing & then a 100 & more stories are created by different crowds in different countries based on their own social beliefs, false perceptions about others.

One similar example of this just a few years ago was the 'abduction' of a princess from the same family. I think then also some British bodyguard was involved in helping her escape her father's palace - where her life was described as worse than imprisoned in jails. & the stories of physical abuse on her. All of those stories were proven wrong when her pictures were released by the family enjoying family dinner at the palace.

There are some misunderstandings in all the families, royal or not, which can be talked about & resolved within/by the family members. But the greedy snakes hiding close to that family then bring their internal issues out for the entertainment of outsiders & the media who really have no business in a family's internal affairs. Because these people actually are not at all concerned to resolve the issues but only to ill-talk, gossip about them out of curiosity about what's going on inside someone else's house. Or in this case, to blackmail the wife into giving them money to hide her secret. When the issue could have been resolved easily between the two of them (husband & wife). Sheikh Mohammed really does not seem to be such a bad person to kill his wife over something like that or abduct his own children. That's sounds so crazy. Most likely created by the negative, evil people close to the family or the media. That's why it is very important to keep your family affairs inside your home instead of involving evil spectators & outsiders to resolve your very private, personal issues for you when, in reality, those outsiders & spectators have zero interest in 'resolving' issues of another family but just create more stories & dramas out of whatever they overhear from anyone close to the family which may or may not be true in the first place. Because when a family's home peace is 100% destroyed by evil gossips of the outsiders, that does not affect them or their lives in any way. So why would they be looking to see them happy ? Such strange 'well wishers' do not exist atleast in today's world of fitna.

I can never understand people who take their very private personal relationship issues out of home to others taking them as their 'well-wishers' expecting them to resolve all their blunders for them. Such people are foolish or have brains that could not develop past school age so they go crying to others who have/must have no business in their matters. If you're incapable of or have no time/sincerity in fixing your own blunders & relationship issues at home, why will any outsider have any interest in resolving them ? Instead, any 3rd or 4th person end up demolishing any possibility of the problem ever getting better. More people you hand your relationship case over to, the more they will add their own stupid stories, assumptions, ill gossip, suspicion, paranoia to a smaller, minor issue, making mountain out of a mole; killing any chance of a problem ever being fixed. That's the number one cause of broken families in the world. Evil outsiders, spectators looking for cheap entertainment given complete charge of a matter between a couple which must've remained between them for being of highly, strictly private nature. When that happens, at marriage is 80% destroyed. Because that shows the level of trust & understanding between the two. The remaining 20% is destroy soon after.

I seriously do not see what benefitnthis royal divorce serves to the media, people of the world, people here on forum to 'discuss'. Majority spectators are only going to go 'ooh-aah' over the amount of settlement or the extra marital affair or the fictitious stories how the Sheikh wants to kill his ex wife & abduct his children. This is all 'entertainment' for the common masses because other than that, what's going on inside the placae of a royal family does not affect anyone's life from common public. The have no authority over anything except ill-gossip.

When there exist disgusting people who hack into random people's devices through various hacking tools to get a scoop on the very personal private lives of complete strangers because these disgusting low-lives have nothing going on in their own lives to keep them busy, what makes these same people talk about husband/wife with kids spying on each other? 99% of the times, it is the 'targets' on the list of evil global mafia that create links with & involve various different people from the social network of their targets & provide them with all sort of assistance to secondly, minutely spy on the lives of their targets. The goal of this global mafia is to destroy the lives, support system of those targets. And involving people from their social network, exploit them to engage in spying & evil-scheming against them is the easiest way to do it. Because such hacking tools just lead to more misunderstandings. Especially it is a major cause of the fitna of today's world where good people are being constantly monitored & targeted by the evil guys - team of Jassasah. So all those who do that to their loved ones, out of curiosity of their private lives, upon encouragement from & exploitation of the (secret) members of the evil global mafia, not only end up destroying the lives of their loved ones but their own lives & peace of mind too. Because the members of the evil global mafia are 'well wishers' to no one. They only mean to cause fitna between loved ones, between members of the family, break those families apart. All the spy network around the world is a satanic web of fitna. & every single individual on the target list of the global evil mafia is being spied on. If you're a non-munafiq muslim with a spine, you end up on the target list just for being that.

People who think the idea of all the muslims being on the target list of global mafia, being spied on through hacking tools by involving people from their own family, close or extended social network in order to destroy their & their family members' lives is far-fetched, not realistic, are incapable of seeing the world as it is 2022.
    Last edited by SleekDesign; Mar 17, 2022, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
      Media & common awaam has nothing better than ill gossips; not just about the famous figures but also about the common people from around them in their own social circle, for their entertainment. They hear one thing & then a 100 & more stories are created by different crowds in different countries based on their own social beliefs, false perceptions about others.

One similar example of this just a few years ago was the 'abduction' of a princess from the same family. I think then also some British body guard was involved to help her escape her father's palace - where her life was described as worse than imprisoned in jails. & the stories of physical abuse on her. All of those stories were proven wrong when her pictures were released by the family enjoying family dinner at the palace.

There are some misunderstandings in all the families, royal or not, which can be talked about & resolved within/by the family members. But the greedy snakes hiding close to that family then bring their internal issues out for the entertainment of outsiders & the media who really have no business in a family's internal affairs. Because these people actually are not at all concerned to resolve the issues but only to ill-talk, gossip about them out of curiosity about what's going on inside someone else's house. Or in this case, to blackmail the wife into giving them money to hide her secret. When the issue could have been resolved easily between the two of them (husband & wife). Sheikh Mohammed really does not seem to be such a bad person to kill his wife over something like that or abduct his own children. That's sounds so crazy l. Most likely created by the negative, evil people close to the family or the media. That's why it is very important to keep your family affairs inside your home instead of involving evil spectators & outsiders to resolve your very private, personal matters for you when, in reality, those outsiders & spectators have zero interest in 'resolving' issues of another family but just create more stories & dramas out of whatever they overhear from anyone close to the family which may or may not be true in the first place. Because when a family's home peace is 100% destroyed by evil gossips of the outsiders, that does not affect them or their lives in any way. So why would they be looking to see them happy ? Such strange 'well wishers' do not exist atleast in today's world of fitna.

I can never understand people who take their very private personal relationship issues out of home to others taking them as their 'well-wishers' expecting them to resolve all their blunder for them. Such people are foolish or have brains that could not develop past school age. If you're incapable of or have no time/sincerity in fixing your own blunders & relationship issues at home, why will any outsider have any interest in resolving them ? Instead, any 3rd or 4th or person end up demolishing any possibility of the problem ever getting better. More people you hand your relationship case over to, the more they will add their own stories, assumptions, ill gossip, suspicion, paranoia to an existing smaller, minor issue, making mountain out of a mole; kill any chance of a problem ever being fixed.

I seriously do not see what this royal divorce serve benefit to the media, people of the world, people here on forum to 'discuss'. Majority spectators are only going to go 'ooh-aah' over the amount of settlement or the extra marital affair or the fictitious stories how the Sheikh wants to kill his ex wife & abduct his children. This is all 'entertainment' for the common masses because other than that, what's going on inside the placae of a royal family does not affect anyone's life from common public.

When there exist disgusting people who hack into random people mobiles through various hacking tools to get a scoop on the very personal private lives of complete strangers because these disgusting low-lives have nothing going on in their own lives to keep them busy, why can these same people talk about husband/wife with kids spying on each other? 99% of the times, it is the 'targets' on the list of evil global mafia that create links with & involve various different people from the social network of their targets & provide them with all sort of assistance to secondly, minutely spy on the lives of their targets. The goal of this global mafia is to destroy the lives of those targets. And involving people from their social network, exploit them to engage in evil-scheming against, spy on their targets is the easiest way to do it. Because such these hacking tools just lead to more misunderstandings instead of bringing any benefit to anyone. Especially it is a major cause of the fitna of today's world where good people are being constantly targeted by the evil guys - Jassasah. So all those who do that to their loved ones, out of curiosity of their private lives, upon encouragement from & exploitation of the (secret) members of the evil global mafia, not only end up destroying the lives of their loved ones but their own lives & peace of mind too. Because the members of the evil global mafia are 'well wishers' of no one. They only mean to cause more & more fitna between loved ones, between members of the family, break those families apart. All the spy network around the world is a satanic web of fitna. & every single individual on the target list of the global evil mafia is being spied on. If you're a muslim you end up on the target list just for being a Muslim.

People who think the idea of all the muslims being on the target list of global mafia, being spied on through hacking tools by involving people from their own family, close or extended social network in order to destroy the lives of their targets & their family members is far-fetched, not realistic, are incapable of seeing the world as it is 2022.
      In this case, this is just shedding light on the oppression and abuse of women in that society. It is a public trial and legal proceedings are public. When I was in Morocco, Sultan Al Nahyan was there on sexual tourism, many Arabs travel to other countries to exploit the poor and yet will kill their wives for having one affair, so that is the whole issue. Also, there are influencers in society and the fabric of society is affected by these people. I don't see that disgusting pedophile as royalty. They were installed by the west as rewards for betraying the Muslims. The Courage of Princess Haya and many women who speak against misogyny and oppression will affect the lives of millions. Already, Saudi Arabia, UAE are modernizing a bit, thanks to these public incidents.
      Last edited by Bobby1; Mar 17, 2022, 06:43 AM.

Comment

@Bobby1

1. I edited some typos in my original post & added a bit more. The post tour have quoted was before the edit.

2. Since I do not know these people personally & since I do not trust the media considering how badly it presents as story giving it almost an opposite spin to what actually was there, I do not like reading what comes to us through media. An outsider can never know the facts because so many people are involved by the time you get the story.

3. I sure would have n interest if that story was affecting me personally. I have no evidence of Sheikh Mohammed having extra marital affairs so I cannot say the wife did it because the husband did it. Even if the husband was involved in such affairs, still wife could've simply asked for divorce instead of having an affair herself while being married to him. You're husband having affairs outside of marriage is no justification for a wife having affairs. No religion ha such a rule. Yes, she had the right to ask for divorce. The news doesn't say who wanted the divorce. Maybe her husband is heart broken for being the faithful one & asked her to leave. How can you say it's the other way around ? & sorry i do not know about you or others but as per my standards, I can never look at a married woman who has had an affair as an inspiration for myself. I will never commit a sin just because someone else has. I would've asked for divorce cheated on. Or refuse to marry a guy I catch cheating.

4. Fourthly, UAE was modern enough since the time I've known the country. What more modernism they intend to bring I don't know. as far as Saudia is concerned, if you believe half naked girls dancing on stage is modernism then you're highly mistaken. Instead, I would say they're digging moral grave for their population. It is not going to benefit them. Pakistan introduced that 'modernism' 1947 to their population. Can you see the humiliation it suffers in the world? I, personally, do not desire that. And do not recommendpeople to desire that. Because it's a satanic trap which will enable satanic forces to over power that country too. No one in their sane mind would say it's a good thing.

Edit: Bobby1 Since my device is being heavily infiltrated by the same hacking tools mentioned above for being on the target list of this anti-muslim global mafia, so I am having serious issues whenever posting here. There are too many issues not allowing a smooth posting. So it takes hours before I finally post a response after signing in. It feels like my device has become useless & it doesn't type, moves or functions as I want. As if someone else controlling it not me. These hacking tools are connected with satellite probably because it acts strange even when disconnected from WIFI.

Comment

• Bobby1
          Bobby1 commented
          Editing a comment
          It was a court case and verdict given so all evidence and proofs are there. The behaviour the public allows its leaders effects the entire society. We hold our public figures here to very high standards. Internet is filled with testimony of victims of the Arabs sexual exploitation of the underaged girls in poor countries

• SleekDesign
          SleekDesign commented
          Editing a comment
          But remember, we're here talking about these two. You said the Sheikh was involved with other women whereas I say I, as a muslim, cannot say or believe that unless I have seen myself. This topic is not about sex tourism of arabs.

SleekDesign here is an article that sheds some light on this atrocity
        The issue of sex tourism is somewhat a taboo among Muslim communities in Europe and Muslim majority countries, as are gender politics, writes Dr Ilyas Mohammed. Often Muslims do not address the issue because it highlights the negative side of indigenous cultures, which they fear will encourage attacks from Islamophobes. Some Muslims may perceive discussions […]

Comment

• SleekDesign
          SleekDesign commented
          Editing a comment
          The site is blocked in Pakistan. Sex tourism is not limited to arabs alone. What's the point of relating it here when there is no evidence of this Arab sheikh in particular practicing that ? Okay let's assume that the court has evidence of him practicing that. Tell me how does that affect my life ? Shouldn't it be his wives' concern ? It really is not my problem. Not my house.

We are all responsible for the society we care, when Muslims were killed in Montreal tens of thousands of non Muslims showed support, held vigils, condemned the act. If we didn’t do that we would have created a really bad society. Most human activists have good lives and they fight for human rights. There are reports of many immigrant women including Muslim women being abused in ME
        Pressure from activists is helping to get women more rights. Yes you can absolutely choose to ignore. All our actions contribute to the society we live in.

Comment

• SleekDesign
          SleekDesign commented
          Editing a comment
          Muslims killed in Montreal is not a family affair. This divorce is a personal affair of the royal couple. The reason being the wife's infidelity. The court has already given the verdict, as you said, after all the evidence. Just a few years ago, I really was quite mad about the news of a princess (Sheikh Mohammed's own daughter) being abducted by him with the help of indian intelligence after she escaped the palace with the help of some British or French spy. I cannot recall that news piece correctly right now. I wrote a lot about it on different forums because i truly was angry at how a father could do that to a daughter... But then I felt like a fool when the family released her pictures enjoying dinner with family amidst international media reports that she was isolated, imprisoned physically abused by her own family that left bruises on her. That was the last time I trusted international news media especially when the news involves any muslim country, Muslim people of any country. Global media is controlled and run by anti-muslim evil mafia for specific agendas. We must not be naive to become their pawns.

As for muslims or nonnuslim being killed, we do raise our voice whenever something similar takes place as it affects the masses. The societies. These two issues are different in nature.

It is in a public court in UK. When people live in public life than most what they do is public. Princess Haya asked for public help when she approached courts. If the pervert had privately given her settlement and not threatened than that would have not gotten media attention

Putin is a million time powerful, better looking, younger and his divorce was civilized and no one talks about it.

Comment

• SleekDesign
          SleekDesign commented
          Editing a comment
          Since I haven't read the news (for the reason mentioned above), I don't know what princess Haya needed public help for. I will have to research on that. Maybe she was scared for her kids being taken away as happens in most muslim divorces. Pakistan is worse so as a Pakistani, I cannot speak about Arab culture unless Pakistan start to treat women better than arabs. You must also know that in muslims societies, especially in Pakistan, it is not the husband's decision alone about what to give to the wife/children. Whole khandaan is involved pressurizing or dictating the husband what he needs to do. I'm sure that was not the case with Putin... his family telling him what to do with wife.

If I was a man, I would work on making myself better & not become the same kind of man. But as a woman, I have, so far, made sure that no such man has any authority over me. My father was a good friend... atleast after I passed uni. He told me I was intelligent & brave. He also liked my hand-writing but after uni, my hand writing became so dirty & he used to say it matched that of a doctor's. No one understands anything. After my father, my mother is my friend. These two are my only friends. I don't think there is a man as caring as my father. Actually no man can love a woman like her father (& mother).
          Last edited by SleekDesign; Mar 18, 2022, 12:58 AM.

Also I think princess Haya will touch lives of many princesses in cages and they will be reaching out to courts in west and husbands will start treating them better. So yes many lives will be effected.

Comment

He Publicly in a poem threatened to kill her, her security bill is 17 million, plus court awarded her 750 million dollars in compensation
          I don’t agree with saying 3 talak and shoving them out the door

Comment

• SleekDesign
            SleekDesign commented
            Editing a comment
            I read about the poem too. But as said, without knowing a person, how can I believe the media claims ? I say this because I have heard a thousand rumours about myself, my lifestyle, my 'ulterior' motives. Some people tried to turn my loving parents against me, created so many misunderstandings between us. While all the rumours I heard not just about myself but about my family & my parents were disgusting stories made up by people who do not know us. So that's how I know how people create dumb stories out of their own perceptions of someone & their own beliefs. We are not a royal family, not celebrities or famous & I got to suffer that. I can well imagine what the known people have to suffer at the hand of public who will say anything, create stories & rumours about people they do not know just because they need cheap entertainment at the expense of others' reputation. One more reason why I don't trust the stories media tells public about other people. There are many sides to a story. When you're a target individual, only the negative side is circulated even if it is created
            out of nothing.

SleekDesign thank you for your input and so sorry for your loss but happy to know that he was a good caring human. Not all men are good to their wife and children

Comment

• SleekDesign
            SleekDesign commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes. He was a humble, generous, kind loving man. Thank you too.

As someone that travelled in the ME and became acquainted with people that have witnessed some of these things, I attest to the fact that Bobby's right about this. Some aspects are even worse than what's being depicted by media. Money talks, but money also shuts mouths.
          "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

Comment

Working...
          X