Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
    Realistically speaking in this world:

Does age matter in relationships? (Unfortunately) yes.

Ideally speaking,

Should age matter? Hell to the no.

Al Chemia is all whats moi importante.

but well what do i know. I'm only the founder of break da taboo, shake da norms movement so will always be on the liberal side of life1 el tema
    Oh yeah? Does this mean you'd marry someone 10-15 years older than you, with the right chemistry? I find it dubious.
    Nice Espanol, btw. Makes me wonder how many espanol 101 pop-quizzes you cheated on.
    "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

Comment

• Cashmere
      Cashmere commented
      Editing a comment
      you won't sound crazy, you ARE the crazy.

• SID_NY
      SID_NY commented
      Editing a comment
      lol yea guilty as charged!

• Cashmere
      Cashmere commented
      Editing a comment
      SID_NY na, you're the best

The age difference should not be more than 5 years.

Comment

• Pakistani Prince
      Pakistani Prince commented
      Editing a comment
      I have read your comment before the edit

• Cashmere
      Cashmere commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL why ya gotta be so fast? *kali accent*

• aqua70
      aqua70 commented
      Editing a comment
      Now this is what I agree with!

I tend to gravitate towards people my own age. Having grown-up through a particular time period generally dictates the kind of personality you might be. People my age, early 30's, usually tend to be less "woke" and more grounded in traditions, at least the kind that matter. I can't deal with the "me, myself & I" types.

If I have to start a conversation with "back in my day..." or "back when I was growing up..." then we have nothing in common even when it might seem otherwise.
    Last edited by a7mado; Mar 17, 2022, 12:03 AM. Reason: G.S. done f#cked up!
    "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

• Cashmere
      Cashmere commented
      Editing a comment
      Just a millennial thing I guess. Late 20's here, feel the same way communicating with generation Z: it always starts with "when we were kids..." shudders. So much has changed in the last two decades, it's next to impossible relating to another age group.

Originally posted by Cashmere View Post

Just a millennial thing I guess. Late 20's here, feel the same way communicating with generation Z: it always starts with "when we were kids..." shudders. So much has changed in the last two decades, it's next to impossible relating to another age group.
    History repeats itself, I guess. Kids are gonna be taking us for a ride in a couple of decades.
    "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Values, personality type, goals, expectations, etc are even more important than age. My first wife saw me as a heathen, my own family saw me as a heathen. She wanted to raise religious kids and I wanted them to have freedom of choice and no matter what I did, she looked down on me and we argued about every little thing. She praised her fake religious relatives who later turned out to biggest creeps and pedophiles. We are in the same age bracket. I get along so amazingly with my second wife, she is a bigger heathen than I am and we have a huge age gap. No, she didn't marry me for money, protection, etc, she has enough money to last her generations, has a gun.

When I look at her nephews, they married the same age group, they are both extremely charming, you could call them handsome, funny, etc and both have the most miserable unappreciative wives. They seem to have zero respect or appreciation for their men. As per Petersen they really married low and still couldn't get love and respect.

So values, personality type, mutual respect and appreciation, and goals are important and also energy levels. More important than age.

In the case of her nephews, the ladies were the ones who initiated the relationship, having zero experience in females, they both fell like timber. I heard them complain that their parents did not let them socialize with girls and they didn't know how to socialize with girls. So sad the see people waste away in loveless marriages.

While good girls wait for good things to happen to them, put hundreds of filters where even a fly couldn't get thru the more motivated girls are scooping up the good men

While, Pakistani girls wait for Shia, Sunni, Punjabi Pak background boys, Pak background boys are marrying Hindu, Chinese, Vietnamese girls.
      Last edited by Bobby1; Mar 17, 2022, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
        Values, personality type, goals, expectations, etc are even more important than age. My first wife saw me as a heathen, my own family saw me as a heathen. She wanted to raise religious kids and I wanted them to have freedom of choice and no matter what I did, she looked down on me and we argued about every little thing. She praised her fake religious relatives who later turned out to biggest creeps and pedophiles. We are in the same age bracket. I get along so amazingly with my second wife, she is a bigger heathen than I am and we have a huge age gap. No, she didn't marry me for money, protection, etc, she has enough money to last her generations, has a gun.

When I look at her nephews, they married the same age group, they are both extremely charming, you could call them handsome, funny, etc and both have the most miserable unappreciative wives. They seem to have zero respect or appreciation for their men. As per Petersen they really married low and still couldn't get love and respect.

So values, personality type, mutual respect and appreciation, and goals are important and also energy levels. More important than age.

In the case of her nephews, the ladies were the ones who initiated the relationship, having zero experience in females, they both fell like timber. I heard them complain that their parents did not let them socialize with girls and they didn't know how to socialize with girls. So sad the see people waste away in loveless marriages.

While good girls wait for good things to happen to them, put hundreds of filters where even a fly couldn't get thru the more motivated girls are scooping up the good men

While, Pakistani girls wait for Shia, Sunni, Punjabi Pak background boys, Pak background boys are marrying Hindu, Chinese, Vietnamese girls.

Found it interesting that you included energy levels in the list because energy isn't just about physical connection, but rather the effort put into maintaining a relationship via actions and the vibe you give off to a partner. So crucial but most of us overlook the fact. They say opposites attract which may or may not be the case, but I strongly believe that energy levels must be in perfect alignment despite personality differences. Also, I couldn't agree more with the good girls waiting for good things to happen. I could even go as far out to claim I was one of them myself.

Loved reading through this and thank you for referencing your personal life to put things in greater perspective.

Great feedback! =)
        "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

Comment

Working...
        X