No announcement yet.

Let women fight WW3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how much are the Macho Macho men benching right now? If it wasn't for the wayyyyyyyyyyyy..overcompensating males, there wouldn't be the war!

Comment

Originally posted by Exoduss View Post
      Would women want to be drafted in? I doubt so. Equal rights ought to mean equal responsibilities since

In essence, some countries already conscript women to participate in war
      Women are more detail oriented, and have tendencies to form impaired, emotional judgements rather than intellectual ones [both science and Quran backs this up, btw]. Women typically rank higher than men in social and emotional intelligence, whereas men are not easily overcome by emotions and analyze with a bigger picture in mind. Men also have higher spatial and bodily-kinesthetic intelligences, both of which come handy in times of combat. In the event of a fire, I rather have a man lift me out of the building, rather than a woman dragging me down the staircase. Of course there are exceptions to this but I wouldn't advocate for a majority-women army. Heck, I wouldn't even vouch for half on half. I trust men with my safety, period. Many women drafted in military report being raped while on duty, while others choose to remain quiet.. So there's that.
      "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmere View Post

Women are more detail oriented, and have tendencies to form impaired, emotional judgements rather than intellectual ones [both science and Quran backs this up, btw]. Women typically rank higher than men in social and emotional intelligence, whereas men are not easily overcome by emotions and analyze with a bigger picture in mind. Men also have higher spatial and bodily-kinesthetic intelligences, both of which come handy in times of combat. In the event of a fire, I rather have a man lift me out of the building, rather than a woman dragging me down the staircase. Of course there are exceptions to this but I wouldn't advocate for a majority-women army. Heck, I wouldn't even vouch for half on half. I trust men with my safety, period. Many women drafted in military report being raped while on duty, while others choose to remain quiet.. So there's that.
        With respect, same stereo types were used since beginning of civilisation, many would say women dont make good world leaders and now they are saying that women leaders are doing amazing. Kurdish women army has done really well in the the war. Women are breaking stereo types all over the world, I have worked with many women building managers also and in my Engineering class the smartest girls were women also. They used to say women don't make good engineers. Haseena IMO is much better for her nation than any Pakistani male leader. When Harris was running the half marathon, a 60 year old woman beat all of his team mates and a very fit 30 some coach. Mind you they would not have had the stomach to allegedly slaughter 3 million civilian Bengalis or gang rape 700k women. It is not their chosen profession but same as demonstrated in Kurdistan, many dead fierce ISIL fighters are witness to the fact that females can handle arms. Ukranian army has lots of females also.

I had a mishap in the wilderness and the three RCMP officers that came to help us were females. EMT's are required to carry Obese people on stretchers and the female EMT's have been able to do that. I have worked with female athletes who could do 30/40 chin ups and most of my desi male friends cannot do one. Controversial psychologist Jordan Petersen says women are good with people and men are good with things and I am not sure if I totally agree with that. My dads generation said men are not good at nurturing and I was the main caregiver for my kids.
        Plenty of countries with male leaders have also done well. But few with female leaders have done badly

Comment

Girls are linguistically ahead -which is why you’ll always see a 3 year old girl communicating at the same level as a 5 year old boy and never vice versa. Boys’ jumping/running motor skills develop better and faster than girls. As adults, a majority of men are much better drivers and map-readers than women. Just different brain chemicals and arrangements. =]

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

With respect, same stereo types were used since beginning of civilisation, many would say women dont make good world leaders and now they are saying that women leaders are doing amazing. Kurdish women army has done really well in the the war. Women are breaking stereo types all over the world, I have worked with many women building managers also and in my Engineering class the smartest girls were women also. They used to say women don't make good engineers. Haseena IMO is much better for her nation than any Pakistani male leader. When Harris was running the half marathon, a 60 year old woman beat all of his team mates and a very fit 30 some coach. Mind you they would not have had the stomach to allegedly slaughter 3 million civilian Bengalis or gang rape 700k women. It is not their chosen profession but same as demonstrated in Kurdistan, many dead fierce ISIL fighters are witness to the fact that females can handle arms. Ukranian army has lots of females also.

I had a mishap in the wilderness and the three RCMP officers that came to help us were females. EMT's are required to carry Obese people on stretchers and the female EMT's have been able to do that. I have worked with female athletes who could do 30/40 chin ups and most of my desi male friends cannot do one. Controversial psychologist Jordan Petersen says women are good with people and men are good with things and I am not sure if I totally agree with that. My dads generation said men are not good at nurturing and I was the main caregiver for my kids.

Oh absolutely! There's no denying that civilization and patriarchy favors men. However, my prior response is limited to military, and military only. To elaborate, women's inherent inclination towards social and emotional intelligence gets them thriving and what better place to apply these skills than leadership positions you exemplified? Women are highly capable, except I just don't think estrogen beats testosterone at war, predominantly because aggression is androgenic and females are not prone to being as aggressive as men with a ride-or-die mindset. Now, whether this is imposed by societal gender roles or genetics is debatable. Point being, yes there are plenty of physically fit, highly successful women globally, but their skillset isn't necessarily aligned to physical aggression. In case of exceptions, the quantity of qualifying women is not sizeable enough to accommodate an entire team of army. Let's look at video games for instance. How many women in your social circle would play violent videogames? Well, the battlefield is much worse.

My intention is not to fallaciously reduce one gender into incompetence as I sincerely believe women weren't made to do what men can do, but rather made to do what men cannot do. In basic geometrical terms, both genders are synonymous to complementary angles, none being subsidiary to the other. As much as we'd like to progress and embrace equality in all fields, we cannot deny nature's course that sets women and men inherently apart, not as a means for competition or subordination but rather as a form of symmetrical completion. Let each gender do, what they do best but allocate the freedom to navigate those differences. Admitting one gender does something better should not always equate to despondence for the other.

Comment

• Cashmere
              Cashmere commented
              Editing a comment
              double post.

Originally posted by Cashmere View Post

Oh absolutely! There's no denying that civilization and patriarchy favors men. However, my prior response is limited to military, and military only. To elaborate, women's inherent inclination towards social and emotional intelligence gets them thriving and what better place to apply these skills than leadership positions you exemplified? Women are highly capable, except I just don't think estrogen beats testosterone at war, predominantly because aggression is androgenic and females are not prone to being as aggressive as men with a ride-or-die mindset. Now, whether this is imposed by societal gender roles or genetics is debatable. Point being, yes there are plenty of physically fit, highly successful women globally, but their skillset isn't necessarily aligned to physical aggression. In case of exceptions, the quantity of qualifying women is not sizeable enough to accommodate an entire team of army. Let's look at video games for instance. How many women in your social circle would play violent videogames? Well, the battlefield is much worse.

My intention is not to fallaciously reduce one gender into incompetence as I sincerely believe women weren't made to do what men can do, but rather made to do what men cannot do. In basic geometrical terms, both genders are synonymous to complementary angles, none being subsidiary to the other. As much as we'd like to progress and embrace equality in all fields, we cannot deny nature's course that sets women and men inherently apart, not as a means for competition or subordination but rather as a form of symmetrical completion. Let each gender do, what they do best but allocate the freedom to navigate those differences. Admitting one gender does something better should not always equate to despondence for the other.
            I feel we open a can of worms with that way of reasoning, the Nazis, misogynists, patriarchs etc all had used similar narratives, I am not saying you are going that route but this is one way of reasoning that we should stay away from. My daughters soccer coach was telling the girls to be not so aggressive and mentioned that girls in soccer were a lot more aggressive. With women empowerment and in my personal experience, in domestic situations also girls are very frequently getting aggressive and abusive. Can be witnessed on social media also where there are millions of videos of girls using violence and abuse on men.

My eldest just turned hip hop artist was abused very badly by his Pakistani background ex gf. I think that abuse matured him a lot and is reflective in his music. If u can handle extremely profane music u should give him a listen 780Mosochist he’s on Spotify. He doesn’t know that I know that he’s an artist. Hid it from me

I raised my kids with zero gender roles, boys cook n clean. Girl chops wood. My current lady carries a gun and I was surprised to see her take on a group of very large, loud and a abnoxious men at the top of her lungs. She said go big or go home.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

I feel we open a can of worms with that way of reasoning, the Nazis, misogynists, patriarchs etc all had used similar narratives, I am not saying you are going that route but this is one way of reasoning that we should stay away from. My daughters soccer coach was telling the girls to be not so aggressive and mentioned that girls in soccer were a lot more aggressive. With women empowerment and in my personal experience, in domestic situations also girls are very frequently getting aggressive and abusive. Can be witnessed on social media also where there are millions of videos of girls using violence and abuse on men.

My eldest just turned hip hop artist was abused very badly by his Pakistani background ex gf. I think that abuse matured him a lot and is reflective in his music. If u can handle extremely profane music u should give him a listen 780Mosochist hes on Spotify. He doesnt know that I know that hes an artist. Hid it from me

I raised my kids with zero gender roles, boys cook n clean. Girl chops wood. My current lady carries a gun and I was surprised to see her take on a group of very large, loud and a abnoxious men at the top of her lungs. She said go big or go home.
              Yup-like I said you are definitely an exception and not everyone raises their girls like boys. Times are changing but gender roles still have a long way to go. I personally love it when women take the lead in male dominated sectors, but I can't advocate for an all female-military. Hopefully our topic/thread starter would have some input Exoduss

Comment

^ Not too fond of rivers of texts actually, legit makes my mind go on a twirling spree for no reason. Allow me something short and I'll be happy to oblige

But yeah, look up women who've already sacrificed their lives for Ukraine. One is a former Miss world, another a pilot. 200 to 300 women supporting 1000 men ratio is what I'm understanding here, as negligible as it sounds it sure makes a whole load of a difference when it comes to defending your motherland

Comment

^ Not too fond of rivers of texts actually, legit makes my mind go on a twirling spree for no reason. Allow me something short and I'll be happy to oblige
                  Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Comment

But yeah, look up women who've already sacrificed their lives for Ukraine. One is a former Miss world, another a pilot. 200 to 300 women supporting 1000 men ratio is what I'm understanding here, as negligible as it sounds it sure makes a whole load of a difference when it comes to defending your motherland
                    Matter of perspective, many see Ukraine as a fascist, racist, sellout regime who were facilitating the possible annihilation of the Russian people by courting NATO and their desire to install nuclear missiles on the border of Russia. Would be a shame if one died defending fascism. Like the suicide bomber who died in terrorist attack in Peshawar

Comment

^ To each their own helps in this case

What i see is the big fish trying to subdue the smaller fish country fraction of its size in attempts to appease, or as a matter of fact displease Ukraine's interests

Comment

Burp

Comment

Working...
                        X