Let women fight WW3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let women fight WW3

All the wars were fought by men, and hence the inequality is clearly not appreciated anymore!

Sure, as long as men are ready to tackle what women handled in previous world wars including reproduction, child/family care, educational institutions, agriculture, healthcare, industry, Homefront military and all other institutions...list goes on. Women didn't just sit there baking apple pies in both world wars, fyi. They were economically and socially running their respective countries. [Didn't add politically because some old, saggy nutcases were handling politics although women impacted numerous political movements via campaigns and political advertisement].
    "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmere View Post
      Sure, as long as men are ready to tackle what women handled in previous world wars including reproduction, child/family care, educational institutions, agriculture, healthcare, industry, Homefront military and all other institutions...list goes on. Women didn't just sit there baking apple pies in both world wars, fyi. They were economically and socially running their respective countries. [Didn't add politically because some old, saggy nutcases were handling politics although women impacted numerous political movements via campaigns and political advertisement].
      One of the many known traits some women possess is to misconstrue and/or to redirect questions meant to be asked in a rather very polite manner. Men may wish to say much about things other than the reproductive magics women like you brag about, but that is clearly not my matter of interest here

Question was, women expect equality and all wars have been fought by men. Would women be alright switching roles if all their needs were to be fulfilled?

Comment

Originally posted by Exoduss View Post

One of the many known traits some women possess is to misconstrue and/or to redirect questions meant to be asked in a rather very polite manner. Men may wish to say much about things other than the reproductive magics women like you brag about, but that is clearly not my matter of interest here

women like me, guys like you, kids like she, fools like thee, what's up with the personal attacks? Its high time you join Debate 101.

Question is, women expect equality and all wars have been fought by men. Would women be alright switching roles if all their needs were to be fulfilled?
        Some linguistic clarity doesn't hurt and now that you elaborated into sounding less condescending, I'm sure someone's got an answer for ya.

Comment

If women were running the show there may not have been wars, genocides, rapes, enslavements etc. We in the west are at one of the best times in history of mankind for rights of minorities and underprivileged. Men have a very poor record of being stewards of humanity and human rights.

Comment

women like me, guys like you, kids like she, fools like thee, what's up with the personal attacks? Its high time you join Debate 101.

Some linguistic clarity doesn't hurt and now that you elaborated into sounding less condescending, I'm sure someone's got an answer for ya.
            If I could mention whining for absolutely no reason whatsoever

Comment

I'm all for equality but aggressively pulling each others hair is no way to fight a war.
              "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post
                I'm all for equality but aggressively pulling each others hair is no way to fight a war.
                Short lived khushiyan again?

She has full hair, I has full hair. Alhamdulilah. All we do is pluck or carve out our eyebrows only to go on to make a scene in public because the other didn't do em the way they were supposed to. Endless cycle I'd assume, pretty much unavoidable

Think of tom and jerry as us for secondary samples

Comment

Short lived khushiyan again?

She has full hair, I has full hair. Alhamdulilah. All we do is pluck or carve out our eyebrows only to go on to make a scene in public because the other didn't do em the way they were supposed to. Endless cycle I'd assume, pretty much unavoidable

Think of tom and jerry as us for secondary samples
                  Yup-whatever he said.
                  Last edited by Cashmere; Feb 27, 2022, 04:20 PM.

Comment

If I could mention whining for absolutely no reason whatsoever
                    If I could mention trying your best to argue despite being wrong 99% of the time. [No you're not right 1% of the time, I am forced to leave out 1% for statistical purposes.]

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post
                      So you're suggesting women won't be open to military cuts? How creative.

Comment

Speak for yourself
                        I think I already did dum dum

If I could mention trying your best to argue despite being wrong 99% of the time. [No you're not right 1% of the time, I am forced to leave out 1% for statistical purposes.]
                        As long as it continues to keep your sinking boat afloat, no harm helping your cause I'd believe

Comment

Would women want to be drafted in? I doubt so. Equal rights ought to mean equal responsibilities since

In essence, some countries already conscript women to participate in war

Comment

I think I already did dum dum

As long as it continues to keep your sinking boat afloat, no harm helping your cause I'd believe
                            How can I thank you for this?
                            Last edited by Cashmere; Feb 28, 2022, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Would women want to be drafted in? I doubt so. Equal rights ought to mean equal responsibilities since

In essence, some countries already conscript women to participate in war
                              I wouldn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X