• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cashmere View Post
    No competition there, men are funnier.
    Dair aayey durust aayey

Comment

Originally posted by Exoduss View Post

Dair aayey durust aayey
      Afsosan apke baare men ye nahi kaha ja sakta.
      "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

Comment

^ Hur kisi ko khush kurna mushkil hai

Skip on to 5:30 if time be a constraint for your highness

Comment

^ Hur kisi ko khush kurna mushkil hai

Skip on to 5:30 if time be a constraint for your highness
          Now that I watched this:

1. If this was shared to back up the fact that men are funnier...this totally nullified the cause
          2. Unliked.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmere View Post

Now that I watched this:

1. If this was shared to back up the fact that men are funnier...this totally nullified the cause
            2. Unliked.
            What's with the obsession for likes if I may ask? No need to constantly like something only to be weird enough to unlike it the next hour. The last thing you need in your life is indecisiveness, and I say this with all due respect

P.S. There's a reason I didn't respond to your PM asking about the flower I posted, instead chose to respond to it in the same thread ending up looking like the mickey I usually end up looking as, unfortunately. But yeah I shower people with flowers, publically!

Comment

What's with the obsession for likes if I may ask? No need to constantly like something only to be weird enough to unlike it the next hour. The last thing you need in your life is indecisiveness, and I say this with all due respect

P.S. There's a reason I didn't respond to your PM asking about the flower I posted, instead chose to respond to it in the same thread ending up looking like the mickey I usually end up looking as, unfortunately. But yeah I shower people with flowers, publically!

Yes, I asked and you simply clarified. Not sure why you thought you'd get some brownie points for this announcement but I've interacted with almost everyone here for the past few years. We've been a close-knit community.
              Last edited by Cashmere; Feb 27, 2022, 01:18 PM.

Comment

^ Acha. Okay!

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post
                  Men are usually funnier. You are not amongst them though. But yeah.
                  Not that you should care but harper's a ton more funnier than you could ever be

Comment

This thread needs a mention of our very own and super talented comedian Zaiba Shehnaz, who is still around at 70+ age.

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
                      This thread needs a mention of our very own and super talented comedian Zaiba Shehnaz, who is still around at 70+ age.

Not funny!

Harper's a seven year old but still way ahead when it comes to a seventy year old tryna use violence as her primary weapon. Samajh lein shohar cook hougaya, phir us bechari biwi ka kya hona yeh bhi bata dein?

Matlab, kuch bhi..

Comment

Not funny!

Harper's a seven year old but still way ahead when it comes to a seventy year old tryna use violence as her primary weapon. Samajh lein shohar cook hougaya, phir us bechari biwi ka kya hona yeh bhi bata dein?

Matlab, kuch bhi..
                        I think you couldn't connect with the social references and that's why don't find it funny. Humor is impossible to translate sometimes because so much of it depends upon very specific social elements which are often unique to a particular time and place.

Comment

Working...
                        X