Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lahore doubles courts to keep up with flood of divorces

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Lahore doubles courts to keep up with flood of divorces

    Over 150 khula appplications filed every day

    https://www.samaa.tv/news/2021/12/la...d-of-divorces/

    Why though. Gora culture catching up onto us?

    Or are our men acting like clowns while their wives take the brunt of the whole blame game?

    #2
    I will blame IK and his ATMs who have ruined the economy. From food insecurity, to rents going through the roof, to hikes in school fee, and whatnot has made life extremely challenging for majority now. In 2020 the divorce rates jumped 700+% in Karachi compared to 2019.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
      I will blame IK and his ATMs who have ruined the economy. From food insecurity, to rents going through the roof, to hikes in school fee, and whatnot has made life extremely challenging for majority now. In 2020 the divorce rates jumped 700+% in Karachi compared to 2019.
      Living in Pakistan?

      Asking for it will help me respond to your query in a more definite manner

      I think its because of women trying very hard to compete against their opposite gender, but then I could be wrong. Personal opinion it sure is

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Exoduss View Post

        Living in Pakistan?

        Asking for it will help me respond to your query in a more definite manner

        I think its because of women trying very hard to compete against their opposite gender, but then I could be wrong. Personal opinion it sure is
        Not in Pakistan, but have been visiting frequently.

        Comment


          #5
          Social media could be another factor

          grass greener on the other side

          Comment


            #7
            ..........
            Pakistani Prince
            World Cup Fantasy Game Member
            Last edited by Pakistani Prince; 3 weeks ago.

            Comment


              #8
              So I see you have a thing going against PTI, the one post you posted was obvious for me to understand. Unfortunately, this thread has nothing to do with politics is two. Two people parting ways on their own, without any government intervention makes it as one. Whoever thinks otherwise just isn't right

              Three, sharing a minor female childs picture only because it has a cigarette in the picture speaks volumes of the bias surrounding us all. And not to mention how dumb it ends up looking as on your part

              The same point indirectly becomes relevant when it comes to this forum, too. Your female witch like fraands are more important while the rest of the world's muslim born daughters can go to...

              Comment


                #9
                now that's called aa bail mujy maar. Are you for real man ? I doubt your sanity, you should consult a physiatrist!

                Comment


                  #10
                  Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post
                  now that's called aa bail mujy maar. Are you for real man ? I doubt your sanity, you should consult a physiatrist!
                  Dear heavenly blessed Princess, I have been staring at your profile picture speechless and in awe for the past hour or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you.

                  I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on facebook and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt

                  I would also drag my balls through 1 million miles of broken glass across the sahara desert with rosie odonnell's queef as my only air supply just to get a whiff of ur panties after they had been donated to a thrift store and used as a trash rag by a HIV positive homeless man

                  Last edited by Exoduss; 4 weeks ago.

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Originally posted by Exoduss View Post

                    Dear heavenly blessed Princess, I have been staring at your profile picture speechless and in awe for the past hour or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you.

                    I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on facebook and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt

                    I would also drag my balls through 1 million miles of broken glass across the sahara desert with rosie odonnell's queef as my only air supply just to get a whiff of ur panties after they had been donated to a thrift store and used as a trash rag by a HIV positive homeless man

                    That's the best trolling i have ever seen. I am compelled to say you are talented. Open a new thread where you can give the trolling tips, would be a great service to mankind!

                    Comment


                      #12
                      Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post

                      That's the best trolling i have ever seen. I am compelled to say you are talented. Open a new thread where you can give the trolling tips, would be a great service to mankind!
                      For a genuine start, I wouldn't go around cursing one's parents or their sisters. Many other halal ways to put somebody down. Just don't let your emotions do much of the talking. Build a beautiful pyramid some people just are forced to compliment about, and not something that destroys your sanity and with it your profile image

                      Don't give in to witches no matter how angelic they may seem, either. Always act as your true manly self, based upon whatever you see, feel and truly believe in

                      Comment


                        #13
                        Correction : never said anything to anyone's sister or mother, revist the screenshot of that PM.
                        Pakistani Prince
                        World Cup Fantasy Game Member
                        Last edited by Pakistani Prince; 3 weeks ago.

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post
                          Correction : never said anything to anyone's sister or mother, revist the screenshot of that PM.
                          I did, are you willing to revisit the same yourself?

                          Elaborate on the last sentence in the screenshot if you may then?

                          Comment


                            #15
                            Originally posted by Exoduss View Post

                            I did, are you willing to revisit the same yourself?

                            Elaborate on the last sentence in the screenshot if you may then?
                            That clearly shows you don't understand Punjabi and its tone. I did not mention or insult anyone's relatives.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X